Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Queniborough Girl, 3, feared Abducted in Portugal

4 posters

Go down

Queniborough Girl, 3, feared Abducted in Portugal Empty Queniborough Girl, 3, feared Abducted in Portugal

Post  Autumn Thu 12 Jan - 14:44

This is odd....wonder why previous address given?

Post subject: Queniborough girl, 3, feared abducted in Portugal 04-05-07

Melton (Mowbray) Times

Queniborough girl, 3, feared abducted in Portugal

Published on Fri May 04 12:25:03 BST 2007

Friday, May 4 11am A three-year-old girl,believed to be from Queniborough, is feared to have been abducted after being reported missing while on holiday with her family in Portugal.

It's understood Madeleine McCann disappeared from the Mark Warner holiday complex in the western Algarve while her parents ate dinner.

Kate and Gerry McCann returned to her room at about 9.45pm GMT to find an empty bed and the apartment door and window wide open.

Local people are helping the police search for the youngster amid fears she was abducted.

The British Embassy confirmed it had been informed about the toddler's disappearance.

The family was on holiday with a group of nine adults and eight children.

Local police are investigating the case.
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :
Queniborough Girl, 3, feared Abducted in Portugal Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Queniborough Girl, 3, feared Abducted in Portugal Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Queniborough Girl, 3, feared Abducted in Portugal Empty Re: Queniborough Girl, 3, feared Abducted in Portugal

Post  Guest Thu 12 Jan - 14:46

Well, all the timings are up to c*ck in this case, so the places may as well be too!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Queniborough Girl, 3, feared Abducted in Portugal Empty Re: Queniborough Girl, 3, feared Abducted in Portugal

Post  Annabel Thu 12 Jan - 15:00

The McCanns have lived there for a few years.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KA-LEMc.htm

Witness statement of Karen Lamena Elaine McCalman (family friend) 2008.05.14

Testimony from Ka.L.E.Mc
Age if less than 18 years:
This deposition (comprising 2 pages and signed by me) is true and according to my understanding. I am aware that, if proven to the contrary, I will be subject to prosecution if I have voluntarily testified to something with knowledge of it being false or not corresponding to the truth.
Date: May 16, 2008
Signature _________________________________

I am the above mentioned person living in East Goscote, Leicestershire. The full address was previously supplied to police. I live with my husband and our two children of four and two years of age.
Recently I was interviewed by police from Leicestershire on certain points concerning the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. I have been informed that this questionnaire was drawn up following a formal request from the Portuguese authorities. I am aware that my testimony is subject to the Portuguese Criminal Code and English law.
These are the answers that I can provide to the questions which I received:
I have known Kate McCann and her daughter Madeleine for about two and a half years. At that time the McCANN family lived in Queniborough.
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
Queniborough Girl, 3, feared Abducted in Portugal Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Queniborough Girl, 3, feared Abducted in Portugal Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 12 Jan - 15:05

Perhaps the journalists had a name and looked on the electoral registers and the McCanns were still on the one for their old address.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 12 Jan - 20:58

INTERESTINGLY,I LOOKED ON 192(TYPED IN RUSSELL O'BRIEN 192.COM INTO GOOGLE)RO'B APPEARS AS LIVING IN LEICESTERSHIRE ,BUT NOT EXETER
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down