Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says Pat Brown (5/2/12)

+10
Autumn
Annabel
dazedandconfused
mossman
Loopdaloop
cass
T4two
malena stool
kathybelle
NoStone
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says  Pat Brown (5/2/12) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says Pat Brown (5/2/12)

Post  Annabel Sun 5 Feb - 11:53

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: Is Scotland Y...":

1) The Daily Express and its Editor Richard Desmond is not a pro-Mccann newspaper. During the Leveson inquiry he managed to get his view on the whole affair across quite openly. "I'm sorry to the mccanns, however there are people who had views, and still have differing views on the matter. Also the term 'Tapas 7' is prejorative in this instance which shows a not so favourable story.

2) We don't use polygraph's in the UK as we are aware how easy they are to fake. (when asked the truth baseline questions bite your lip/tongue and when you want to lie do the same and hey presto)

3) There was an interesting part in the news article which stated
"In some cases the Yard officers have asked for documents to be retranslated from ¬Portuguese to English so that they are absolutely sure of what was said and meant."

Considering a lot of people pro abduction theory try and pick fault at the files (especially when it comes to the Gaspar interview) due to the translations. So I take this to be a positive.

4) Surely once you reinterview the tapas 7 and clarify timelines you have your evidence to really interview the Mccann's and put them under pressure.

5) I am totally sure this is complely coinicidental timing as people in the UK (I am from there) have not heard of Pat Brown. The people that do would have learnt about you only from forums. There was no media reporting of your trip so there was no bad news to bury by Clarence Mitchell.

6) I have faith that all the pressure is gradually piling up. Scotland Yard has stated this review will be an investigative review which will take part as if the 'abduction' happened in the UK. This gives them more powers. Also the DNA 'proof' for markers is lower in the UK and the USA than it is in Portugal therefore the fluids found in the back of the car can categorically be said to be Maddie in our country.

7) Keep up the good work I do hope the UK media takes note of you!
February 5, 2012 6:36 AM
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says  Pat Brown (5/2/12) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says  Pat Brown (5/2/12) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says  Pat Brown (5/2/12) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says Pat Brown (5/2/12)

Post  Guest Sun 5 Feb - 12:03

"Anonymous" has it about right, I think.

I see no reason why SY should be especially interested in, or concerned by, Pat Brown's activities.

And I'm a little surprised that Pat Brown has (apparently - I say that because the style of writing doesn't seem quite right) taken undue note of the Express piece - just a coincidence of timing that probably was not intended by the Express. I just think the Express is acting unilaterally in dragging obvious and non-contentious issues up, for their own reasons. I suspect we shall see these snippets quite regularly from now on.

Let's face it, SY aren't going to be the source for this, apart from the fact that it is a likely and obvious thing for them to do at some stage.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sun 5 Feb - 12:30

Prime Suspect Blog

PRESS RELEASE
Gerry and Kate McCann, parents of the missing Madeleine McCann, find themselves for the first time at the other end of a potential legal action.

Full article link -

http://theprimesuspect.wordpress.com/
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :
Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says  Pat Brown (5/2/12) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says  Pat Brown (5/2/12) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 5 Feb - 12:56

Autumn wrote:
Prime Suspect Blog

PRESS RELEASE
Gerry and Kate McCann, parents of the missing Madeleine McCann, find themselves for the first time at the other end of a potential legal action.

Full article link -

http://theprimesuspect.wordpress.com/

Thanks Autumn.....well it's all happening today, I"ll be watching the Rugby later, gotta cheer my Country on. Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says  Pat Brown (5/2/12) - Page 2 294124

Just out of interest I read the 1 comment.....It's by Jey Elles, Iv'e seen the name but can't remember where, maybe you or someone else will.

Comment by Jay Elles (@Jayelles1) on 4.2.2012 12:41 PM

Pat Brown’s ebook has come under heavy criticism from both sides of
the debate on account of the many basic factual inaccuracies.

Ms Brown proposes a far-fetched conspiracy theory which requires readers to disregard approximately 20 witness statements.

Her involvement with the group of people conducting a hate campaign against the McCanns on the Internet is a red flag in itself.

A non-exhaustive rebuttal of her ebook can be found here:-
http://madeleinemythsexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/41486990/Pat%20Brown

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 5 Feb - 13:14

"Both sides of the debate" ??

I was under the impression there were a great many points of view.

And can anyone tell me about this "hate campaign" ?

Are there people who do not believe in lobbying for Justice in relation to the unexplained disappearance of a child?

At least Pat Brown is expending time and effort to try to substantiate or otherwise the "facts", which is a lot more than even the people present during early May 2007 did. No Reconstruction. Healy refusing to answer Police questions. Discrediting the intelligence (yes, we all know it isn't Evidence) of the Dogs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Sun 5 Feb - 14:16

The End Is Nigh wrote:"Both sides of the debate" ??

Are there people who do not believe in lobbying for Justice in relation to the unexplained disappearance of a child?

At least Pat Brown is expending time and effort to try to substantiate or otherwise the "facts", which is a lot more than even the people present during early May 2007 did. No Reconstruction. Healy refusing to answer Police questions. Discrediting the intelligence (yes, we all know it isn't Evidence) of the Dogs.

And the McCann PI's - Laurel and Hardy (dumb and dumber) - NOT bothering to check the "hellish lair within a 10km radius of PDL", according to the Sky News conference!
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 5 Feb - 14:50

Karen wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:"Both sides of the debate" ??

And the McCann PI's - Laurel and Hardy (dumb and dumber) - NOT bothering to check the "hellish lair within a 10km radius of PDL", according to the Sky News conference!

Now come on, you don't expect those sensitive souls to go investigating those 'lawless villages,' do you?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sun 5 Feb - 16:04

NoStone wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:
NoStone wrote:It was a dream and now I have been woken up!! We cannot have a Johnny Foreigner taking the initiative and all the hheadlines now can we - challenging the official line, conducting and investigation thhat could move quicket that the Met on a good day! Its like Dr Roberts said in his lastest post - we can paddle about analysising all the toxic waste (discepancies etc) but we need to find the quickest way to goal - and that to my mind means getting someone to cough. So the heaadline in the Telegraph really is about what the Met should be doing to cut to the quick and challenging the 7 people that have supportd the Mc'S so closely - not wading around in all the s**t which will get everyone bogged down, and achieve nothing but more muddy water. But hey - that's what an investigative review is isn't it?

Come on Pat - we need you more than ever! Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says  Pat Brown (5/2/12) - Page 2 83453

Morning NoStone, it feels like the morning after doesn't it......big hangover after the celebrations last night. Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says  Pat Brown (5/2/12) - Page 2 25346 Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says  Pat Brown (5/2/12) - Page 2 25346

Is that Today's Telegraph you are referring to? Can you quote the link?

The Met could save a lot of money by merely questioning Jez Wilkins, Gerry McCann and Jane Tanner re the alleged sighting of the abductor... If the Met don't see red flags and hear alarm bells ringing after that.... then they are either bent, or a load of twats!

Hi PennyLane I wonder if the Met get annoyed when one of Clarry's PR stunts backfires in the form of criticism of their work - or are they impervious to it - like it was part of the day one brief - expect mud to be slung our way - just duck and dont let it worry you!????

Hi NoStone Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says  Pat Brown (5/2/12) - Page 2 306321

If the Met are truly investigating what befell Madeleine along with the strong potential involvement of the parents in her disappearance, then I doubt they would be too concerned by the pink pimps sleazy antics, especially if they were aware the evidence was stacking up against the McCanns! However, if this review is a pre-determined whitewash, then I would imagine Mitchell is a part of the same dark operational forces, all working towards the same false conclusion.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says  Pat Brown (5/2/12) - Page 2 Empty Jay Elles

Post  Guest Sun 5 Feb - 16:15

Panda: Jay Elles is a very well-known McCann supporter. I'm not sure if she runs this forum - http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/forum115.html - but she certainly contributes to it.

She can be quite civil at times but if you catch her on a bad day she's on a level with Bonnybraes!

Last edited by Not Born Yesterday on Sun 5 Feb - 16:20; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Link corrected)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sun 5 Feb - 16:18

mossman wrote:is there a possibility that it is in fact scotland yard who feel the pressure from pat brown's impending visit to portugal ? do they feel the need to show they are stepping up a gear ?

imagine the fall out if, having spent millions to date on an investigation with no comment / nothing to show for it thus far, and lo and behold a virtual unknown person not from the uk travels to portugal, unpaid, unaided, and uncovers something that just might bring the whole deck of cards crumbling down.

just trying to look at every angle, but certainly i am excited and for the first time in a long time i dare to hope there may be light at the end of tunnell. while the article itself was a big let down, great to see the lovely headline Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says  Pat Brown (5/2/12) - Page 2 25346

Hi mossman,

I also thought of this possibility, and I certainly wouldn't discount it! Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says  Pat Brown (5/2/12) - Page 2 944533
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sun 5 Feb - 16:31

kathybelle wrote:

Good morning Pennylane and thank you for the link, Pat Brown is saying similar to what I have said in my previous post, on the other thread about this story.

Good call kathy! Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says  Pat Brown (5/2/12) - Page 2 Icon_flower

It is a sad fact that we cannot take anything at face value that pertains to the McCanns, and it has been thus ever since they first flashed across our TV screens.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2