Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown

+18
Autumn
Lillyofthevalley
Bobsy
Wintabells
cass
AnnaEsse
kitti
pennylane
jd16
flower
Oldartform
almostgothic
gillyspot
interested
Keela
Karen
cherry1
margaret
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown Empty www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown

Post  interested Mon 6 Feb - 16:35

mccannfiles.com has posted Pat Brown's Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day as posted by Pat Brown on the Daily Profiler (Feb. 5, 2012).
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown Empty Re: www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 6 Feb - 16:37

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown Empty Re: www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown

Post  Guest Mon 6 Feb - 16:49

All seems reasonable.

She is self-effacing and does not claim to have all the answers but is trying to cause some of the fog to lift.

Some of it should have been lifted years ago in the form of a reconstruction and I've always thought it odd there did not seem to be a mechanism in Law obliging the "players" to take part.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Mon 6 Feb - 17:12

The End Is Nigh wrote:All seems reasonable.

She is self-effacing and does not claim to have all the answers but is trying to cause some of the fog to lift.

Some of it should have been lifted years ago in the form of a reconstruction and I've always thought it odd there did not seem to be a mechanism in Law obliging the "players" to take part.

I think the law may have obliged the arguidos to take part, but not the witnesses and since the witnesses didn't see how the reconstruction could be 'helpful' and refused to attend, the PJ were left in an impossible position.

That was my understanding of why the reconstruction didn't happen, anyway.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Mon 6 Feb - 17:15

I have wished her well in her efforts and hope that she is able to investigate without any hinderence.

One of the Anon. messages is quite sure that there are "bigger players" in this than just the Tapas9.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Mon 6 Feb - 17:26

Wintabells wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:All seems reasonable.

I think the law may have obliged the arguidos to take part, but not the witnesses and since the witnesses didn't see how the reconstruction could be 'helpful' and refused to attend, the PJ were left in an impossible position.

That was my understanding of why the reconstruction didn't happen, anyway.

That is supposed to be the reason. I believe that Kate & Gerry, nor Tapas friends wanted a reconstruction for the simple reason it makes an abduction almost impossible given their timeline of supposed checks. Call me Stu helped them decide it wasn't in their interests to take part in a recon and helpfully informed them they didn't need to as well.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Mon 6 Feb - 18:12

I also may run into the "unknown factor" while I am in Praia da Luz - thats the best bit and whats the bet that answer will come from Sir Amaral. I will bet my grilled Portuguese peri peri chicken for dinner on it!! www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown 294124
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 6 Feb - 18:44

gillyspot wrote:
That is supposed to be the reason. I believe that Kate & Gerry, nor Tapas friends wanted a reconstruction for the simple reason it makes an abduction almost impossible given their timeline of supposed checks. Call me Stu helped them decide it wasn't in their interests to take part in a recon and helpfully informed them they didn't need to as well.

Where did 'Call me Stu' come from, is it in one of the emails he sent and was in the files??
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 7 Feb - 18:17

this is a note from Tony Bennett from Jill's site making reference to Stuart Prior saying call me stu, but havent been able to find the actual email yet in the files.

He created famliality between himself and prime suspects the McCanns and their friends when they were subject to 'Rogatory Interviews' in the spring of 2008 and at a time when the Portuguese Police wanted them all to come out to Portugal for a reconstuction, asking them to call him 'Stu'; the evidence suggests that he may have instructed his officers to 'go easy' on the McCanns and their friends despite all the obvious contraductions amongst their witness statements.

cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Tue 7 Feb - 21:08

cherry1 wrote:this is a note from Tony Bennett from Jill's site making reference to Stuart Prior saying call me stu, but havent been able to find the actual email yet in the files.

He created famliality between himself and prime suspects the McCanns and their friends when they were subject to 'Rogatory Interviews' in the spring of 2008 and at a time when the Portuguese Police wanted them all to come out to Portugal for a reconstuction, asking them to call him 'Stu'; the evidence suggests that he may have instructed his officers to 'go easy' on the McCanns and their friends despite all the obvious contraductions amongst their witness statements.

Here's a link to the Reconstruction Correspondence between 'Stu' and The Tapas Group.

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2228-the-cancelled-reconstruction

Note that all Stuart Prior's e-mails are signed off as 'Stu'. This suggests that he regarded them more as friends rather than suspects.
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Wed 8 Feb - 16:25

Latest tweet from Pat Brown https://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23McCanns

Good morning -okay, afternoon .... I caught up on my sleep ... from beautiful, Lisbon. I am meeting with all my new friends here
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Thu 9 Feb - 0:33

Karen

Thank you for the latest news - it sounds like Pat is getting support in "beautiful Lisbon" www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown 25346
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 9 Feb - 13:13

Another tweet:

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
Joana Morais has been a wonderful hostess here in Lisbon. Meeting folks & learning a lot about the case affect in Portugal. #McCann
10 minutes ago
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Thu 9 Feb - 13:32

so pleased Pat has met up with Joana. I had wondered how Pat would get on if she cannot speak Portuguese. I don`t think GA speaks English - maybe Joana can translate?

Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Thu 9 Feb - 14:13

Oldartform wrote:so pleased Pat has met up with Joana. I had wondered how Pat would get on if she cannot speak Portuguese. I don`t think GA speaks English - maybe Joana can translate?

Good to the hear that Pat has met up with Joana, I'm getting a very positive vibe about the Portugal visit. If Pat plans to meet up with GA then it will be useful to have Joana with her as he doesn't speak much English www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown 873702
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Thu 9 Feb - 15:13

Autumn wrote:
Oldartform wrote:so pleased Pat has met up with Joana. I had wondered how Pat would get on if she cannot speak Portuguese. I don`t think GA speaks English - maybe Joana can translate?

Good to the hear that Pat has met up with Joana, I'm getting a very positive vibe about the Portugal visit. If Pat plans to meet up with GA then it will be useful to have Joana with her as he doesn't speak much English www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown 873702

Not only doesn't he speak much English - he doesn't speak ANY English at all! He may know the odd english word but that is as far as it goes.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Fri 10 Feb - 1:55

Joana Morais

Pat Brown Visit To The Algarve

The famous 'Criminal Profiler' U.S. Pat Brown will this week visit to the Algarve in an attempt to help find Madeleine McCann, who disappeared in Praia da Luz on May 3, 2007.

Pat Brown became interested in this case, has even written a book that reflects their thinking and conclusions about the mysterious disappearance, titled "Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann" . The work, based on facts appearing in the Portuguese public prosecutor and the research carried out by the Judicial Police, would be an attempt at censorship by the McCanns, through their lawyers that successfully lobbied the Amazon - site where the e-book was on sale - to withdraw its offer of the book. Revenue from the sale of the book was intended to finance a trip to Pat Brown to Praia da Luz and other notable sites in the 'Maddie case', the journey taking place at this time.

In his defense, Pat Brown instructed the attorney Anne Bremner drafting a letter urging the couple to give up the intentional interference which exercised its right to conduct business, and respect their right to freedom of expression. This letter, as well as the press release that accompanies it, can be read here .

During your visit to our country, Pat Brown will be happy to grant interviews to the Portuguese media.

Pat Brown
The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency
she2000@comcast.net
00 1 301 675 6289
www.patbrownprofiling.com
www.sheprofilers.com

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=pt&u=http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2012/02/caso-maddie-
visita-de-pat-brown-ao.html&ei=G3Q0T-rOBsqR0AXYi8W1Ag&sa=X&oi=translate&

Looks like Pat's going to be very busy talking to the Portuguese press and media www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown 944533
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Fri 10 Feb - 2:29

I hope the Portugese media take advantage of Pat's invitation to ask questions. Any chance the U.K. media will report her answers?????
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Fri 10 Feb - 6:51

Very doubtful the UK media will cover this. I imagine a big fat superinjunction is winging it's way through the courts as we speak.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Fri 10 Feb - 8:29

McCann and CR will be wishing they never TRIED to stop Pat by getting her book banned www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown 25346

Go Pat, Joana and Goncalo you WILL have them against the ropes very soon, I have a feeling that maybe one or two of our papers will report this!!!!!
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 10 Feb - 8:37

interested wrote:I hope the Portugese media take advantage of Pat's invitation to ask questions. Any chance the U.K. media will report her answers?????
I think we all know the answer to this...BUT can you imagine IF they did??? www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown 29204
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 10 Feb - 23:36

almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Fri 10 Feb - 23:44

What a lovely pic. Two heroes. www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown 944533
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 10 Feb - 23:44

Fabulous! Thank you.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  flower Fri 10 Feb - 23:49

How good is that??!! I think the strain is showing on GA........... Keep your chin up - you have done more for Madeleine than most............... www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown Icon_flower
flower
flower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 678
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next