Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(An excellent article) The Macintryre Peice on the Mccanns (that someone just deleted)

+32
Autumn
almostgothic
tigger
Oldartform
jeanmonroe
AnnaEsse
cass
Angelique
duncanmac
Panda
dazedandconfused
ELI
jd16
Wintabells
Badboy
chrissie1
frencheuropean
cherry1
maebee
Keela
marxman
margaret
Chris
Annabel
wjk
Bebootje
kitti
gillyspot
malena stool
matthew
tanszi
Loopdaloop
36 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

(An excellent article) The Macintryre Peice on the Mccanns (that someone just deleted) - Page 3 Empty Re: (An excellent article) The Macintryre Peice on the Mccanns (that someone just deleted)

Post  ELI Sat 11 Feb - 6:55

Angelique wrote:ELI

Many thanks for your post with report of searches.

I have read somewhere today, having slight memory loss, that they did in fact enter said 5J apartment and there was a fridge which had vegetables and other stuff which was rotting. Can't remember where I read this but will search again not able to access my Mac at the moment.

Thats correct, thanks to Autumn for posting the extract from the report.

One thing to keep in mind though, the HS&R dogs particularly are trained scent discrimination dogs, and for those that know dogs and have seen them in action will confirm, they are trained to find the target scent they are given and to ignore anything else and one of the things / aids they specifically use when training these dogs to ignore scents, is food or the smell of food.

-From the Report ; “It was only when all the searches of the apartments in blocks 4 and 5 were complete, that the behaviour described above was registered. It is certain that this kind of work does not correspond to the area that these dogs were trained in, but given that these types of dogs manage to discriminate a specific odour from others, although it could be a remote possibility that they related the odour of the missing girl with a possible location where she could have been.”
ELI
ELI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 337
Warning :
(An excellent article) The Macintryre Peice on the Mccanns (that someone just deleted) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100(An excellent article) The Macintryre Peice on the Mccanns (that someone just deleted) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

(An excellent article) The Macintryre Peice on the Mccanns (that someone just deleted) - Page 3 Empty Re: (An excellent article) The Macintryre Peice on the Mccanns (that someone just deleted)

Post  dazedandconfused Sat 11 Feb - 8:27

Dear Donal has tweeted myself and spudgun, can't c&p but he said "if you guys think they're guilty, you're nuts" So back to being an internet nutter. I didn't mention anything about anyone being guilty of anything, just made some comment about his less than excellent investigative journalism. Oh dear. He might want to use his skills on investigating us nutters next.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
(An excellent article) The Macintryre Peice on the Mccanns (that someone just deleted) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100(An excellent article) The Macintryre Peice on the Mccanns (that someone just deleted) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 11 Feb - 8:33

I agree with mossman and others , if Madeleine WAS abducted, the abductor would have been watching 5a for a couple of nights and noticed the patio
doors were unlocked, so why go through the front Door.? The Patio doors lead onto a minor road and much easier to take a small child through the apartment to the Patio doors rather than a Window .

Mcintyre was a respected Journalist but this report does him no credit.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 11 Feb - 8:40

Quite so, Panda: Another "name" who is going to look a complete ninny in due course.

Many hats will be eaten.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 11 Feb - 8:53

The End Is Nigh wrote:Quite so, Panda: Another "name" who is going to look a complete ninny in due course.

Many hats will be eaten.

Morning TEIN......they can eat their words as well. (An excellent article) The Macintryre Peice on the Mccanns (that someone just deleted) - Page 3 294124. Whatever happens, there must be endgame when Scotland Yard publishes it's findings. If, in
the meantime the McCann/Amaral case is brought to Trial, that too will be a decider.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  duncanmac Sat 11 Feb - 9:28

Claudia79 wrote:
duncanmac wrote:Claudia, please accept my apologies, I have no intention of making personal comments about the views of others and never intend to offend.
My frustration lies in the fact there was enough evidence to suggest these bunch of miscreants were lying long before the EVDR dogs arrived.

If people were arrested for lying, the world would be a desert.

This is not about just arresting anyone, we are talking about the last person to allegedly see the child, who is clearly lying.
In cases of missing children this person always remains the prime suspect until proved otherwise.
People get arrested when their stories dont add up, they are subject to further questioning, investigation and interrogation and then eventually the truth comes out.
Had this happened 5 year ago, we probably would not be here discussing it now
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 11 Feb - 9:53

Badboy wrote:I THINK ISOBEL HUDSON IS A LIAR IF SHE SAYS MADELEINE MCCANN DISAPPEARANCE IS NOT A MYSTERY.
IS THAT AN ACTIONABLE LIBEL?

That was exactly my first thought too, Badboy. Is she saying it isn't a mystery? Do her clients know exactly what happened, then?

Oh, and for all these ppl arguing with Donal Macintyre on twitter, here is some friendly advice. It is from the Talmud. Never get into an argument with an idiot, lest the passers-by be unable to tell the difference. (An excellent article) The Macintryre Peice on the Mccanns (that someone just deleted) - Page 3 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Sat 11 Feb - 10:00

Autumn and ELI

Many thanks for all the information. It seems to have come to a dead end. The fact that the fridge contained rotting food (similar to the Scenic) is interesting though. There does seem to be a failure of good practice regarding food.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

(An excellent article) The Macintryre Peice on the Mccanns (that someone just deleted) - Page 3 Empty Words of wisdom

Post  Guest Sat 11 Feb - 10:02

Iris wrote:

Oh, and for all these ppl arguing with Donal Macintyre on twitter, here is some friendly advice. It is from the Talmud. Never get into an argument with an idiot, lest the passers-by be unable to tell the difference. (An excellent article) The Macintryre Peice on the Mccanns (that someone just deleted) - Page 3 294124

Love the quote - yes, you get dragged down to their level after a while.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 11 Feb - 10:09

Angelique wrote:Autumn and ELI

Many thanks for all the information. It seems to have come to a dead end. The fact that the fridge contained rotting food (similar to the Scenic) is interesting though. There does seem to be a failure of good practice regarding food.

They are not the most hygeinic doctors in the world, you can tell from their own fridge in their mockumentary. Open cans of Heinz baked beans, you're supposed to put the food in a plastic box or something, not leave it in the can to put in the fridge. The cold of the fridge makes metal leak into the beans, plus it's a breeding ground for salmonella and e-coli. I know this because I used to be married to a microbiologist and there was all hell let loose if I didn't keep our fridge spotless! (An excellent article) The Macintryre Peice on the Mccanns (that someone just deleted) - Page 3 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 11 Feb - 10:18

Iris wrote:

They are not the most hygeinic doctors in the world, you can tell from their own fridge in their mockumentary. Open cans of Heinz baked beans, you're supposed to put the food in a plastic box or something, not leave it in the can to put in the fridge. The cold of the fridge makes metal leak into the beans, plus it's a breeding ground for salmonella and e-coli. I know this because I used to be married to a microbiologist and there was all hell let loose if I didn't keep our fridge spotless! (An excellent article) The Macintryre Peice on the Mccanns (that someone just deleted) - Page 3 23324
tbh i think they didnt act like drs all holiday leave the children etc . no wonder kate packed her job in , can you amagine pll going to ask her for help in hygine and child matters
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 11 Feb - 10:21

Iris wrote:

We have a microbiologist in the family. My method of checking food is the 'smell and taste,' one. If it smells OK and tastes OK, then I use it whatever the date on the package. Our microbiologist uses the bin method!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Sat 11 Feb - 11:24

IF McIntyre is so brilliant a journo WHY dosen't he MEET with someone that holds a different view about the 'disappearance' and he will be able to dispel their 'view' as WRONG within a matter of seconds.
Wouldn't he?
Or does the edict ' two sides to every story' not apply to investigative journolism in regards to the McCanns?
It's what Donut SAYS or NOTHING!

Last edited by jeanmonroe on Sat 11 Feb - 11:30; edited 2 times in total
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 11 Feb - 11:26

jeanmonroe wrote:IF McIntyre is so brilliant a journo WHY dosen't he MEET with someone that holds a different view about the 'disappearance' and he will be able to dispel the their view as wrong within a matter of seconds.
Wouldn't he?

If he's that brilliant a journo he wouldn't be whining like a spoiled brat on Twitter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 11 Feb - 13:07

The man is an incompetent idiot,he has one very lonely brain cell and even that one isnt sure what to do !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sat 11 Feb - 13:12

(An excellent article) The Macintryre Peice on the Mccanns (that someone just deleted) - Page 3 294124 No wonder they all sick with tummy bugs! The report says apart 5J had been empty for some time so strange that anyone would leave a lot of rotting food in it.

Does anyone know who had last stayed there and when did they leave?
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 11 Feb - 13:14

Donal McIntyre was at one time a reasonably competent investigative journalist. Goodness knows what it is about the McCann case that has reduced him and other previously sensible writers to such abysmal levels.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Sat 11 Feb - 13:22

When Donal did his piece on tv about how the perpetrators stole Maddie in less than 4 minutes, I was convinced he was taking the pee as it seemed so tongue in cheek. But now, after this piece, I`m not so sure. Seems to me Donal has been watching too many Batman and Robin cartoons. It cannot be taken seriously.

Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sat 11 Feb - 13:27

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Donal McIntyre was at one time a reasonably competent investigative journalist. Goodness knows what it is about the McCann case that has reduced him and other previously sensible writers to such abysmal levels.

It's all about the (An excellent article) The Macintryre Peice on the Mccanns (that someone just deleted) - Page 3 182123 (An excellent article) The Macintryre Peice on the Mccanns (that someone just deleted) - Page 3 182123 (An excellent article) The Macintryre Peice on the Mccanns (that someone just deleted) - Page 3 182123

I don't think he gets much work these days. Last time I saw him on tv was Dancing On Ice which is usually where celebs head for when their careers are on the skids. I think it's despicable of him to use this case to try and re-launch himself as an investigator but, sadly, he's one of many who have made money off the back of Madeleine.

ETA - Perhaps one of us 'haters', as he describes us on twitter, would care to ask Donal how much he's made so far off 'investigating' this case?
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sat 11 Feb - 13:44

Oh and just let him know a genuine Criminal Profiler is over in PDL looking into the case....that might shut him up.
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sat 11 Feb - 13:51

Autumn wrote:
Oh and just let him know a genuine Criminal Profiler is over in PDL looking into the case....that might shut him up.
I could only bear to skim through the thing. Imo as close to porn for paedos as you can get without being censored. Can think of a whole bunch of creeps who love to read this stuff.

Imo he got it published because it will sell papers.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 11 Feb - 14:25

Oooh look, he's got the same song book as Mister Gerry.

Donal MacIntyre @DonalMacIntyre

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

@papashango1 cadaver dogs were called in by McCanns - they wanted every assistance - but dogs are notoriously unreliable
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sat 11 Feb - 14:28

Whoops, what a giveaway! (An excellent article) The Macintryre Peice on the Mccanns (that someone just deleted) - Page 3 294124
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sat 11 Feb - 14:34

Iris wrote:Oooh look, he's got the same song book as Mister Gerry.

Donal MacIntyre @DonalMacIntyre

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

@papashango1 cadaver dogs were called in by McCanns - they wanted every assistance - but dogs are notoriously unreliable

It's laughable Iris, he clearly hasn't read anything in the PJ Files yet has set himself up as an 'investigator'. More fool the people who are paying him for his articles. After the rubbish he wrote a year or so back I could never bring myself to read or listen to anything this ill-informed bandwagon jumper has to say on this case. His ignorance shines through but hey why should he care when hes being paid to write drivel. (An excellent article) The Macintryre Peice on the Mccanns (that someone just deleted) - Page 3 23324
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sat 11 Feb - 14:40

Donal, I recall, came up with the absurd theory that several abductors were hiding in the apartment while Gerry was at the loo. And he calls us nuts (An excellent article) The Macintryre Peice on the Mccanns (that someone just deleted) - Page 3 23324 (An excellent article) The Macintryre Peice on the Mccanns (that someone just deleted) - Page 3 23324 (An excellent article) The Macintryre Peice on the Mccanns (that someone just deleted) - Page 3 23324
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next