Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portuguese article about Amaral:MADDIE CASE LEADS TO DIVORCE

+17
wjk
duncanmac
Angelique
cass
AnnaEsse
keepingmum
dutchclogs
cherry1
jejune
tanszi
pennylane
Annabel
jay2001
Bebootje
want the truth
contrary
fred
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Portuguese article about Amaral:MADDIE CASE LEADS TO DIVORCE - Page 2 Empty Re: Portuguese article about Amaral:MADDIE CASE LEADS TO DIVORCE

Post  Guest Wed 15 Feb - 18:36

The End Is Nigh wrote:"I often say if the mother of my daughters is well, they will also be well, and that is my main preoccupation."

I missed that bit ............... it is certainly ambiguous and possibly deliberately so.

Like it.

Yes, I took it to mean that the mother of some people's children maybe isn't "well" and so maybe somebody should be thinking about the welfare of the kids they have left.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Portuguese article about Amaral:MADDIE CASE LEADS TO DIVORCE - Page 2 Empty Re: Portuguese article about Amaral:MADDIE CASE LEADS TO DIVORCE

Post  cherry1 Wed 15 Feb - 18:38

Perhaps CR chosen because of the masonic link.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :
Portuguese article about Amaral:MADDIE CASE LEADS TO DIVORCE - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Portuguese article about Amaral:MADDIE CASE LEADS TO DIVORCE - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 15 Feb - 18:50

Contrary to popular belief, Masons are not obliged to cover for criminal activity.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 15 Feb - 20:04

The End Is Nigh wrote:Contrary to popular belief, Masons are not obliged to cover for criminal activity.

No, they're not. My father and brother were both Mark Masters. My father was Grand Master of his Lodge and my brother rose to Almoner. Under no circumstances would they ever cover up for a fellow Mason where a crime against a child was involved. No way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 15 Feb - 20:13

Iris wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:"I often say if the mother of my daughters is well, they will also be well, and that is my main preoccupation."

I missed that bit ............... it is certainly ambiguous and possibly deliberately so.

Like it.

Yes, I took it to mean that the mother of some people's children maybe isn't "well" and so maybe somebody should be thinking about the welfare of the kids they have left.

(I can't help but think this is been fired at Kate, not been a good mother)
EG : Kate (and Gerry) happy to leave her children to go out with her friends on that holiday, leaving the children scared, which imo Maddy was, knowing it was the usual mummy and daddy leaving us again.....coursing much distress to her and her siblings!!
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
Portuguese article about Amaral:MADDIE CASE LEADS TO DIVORCE - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Portuguese article about Amaral:MADDIE CASE LEADS TO DIVORCE - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Thu 16 Feb - 7:12

Portuguese article about Amaral:MADDIE CASE LEADS TO DIVORCE - Page 2 157799 Bet the McCanns are loving this Portuguese article about Amaral:MADDIE CASE LEADS TO DIVORCE - Page 2 816281 Portuguese article about Amaral:MADDIE CASE LEADS TO DIVORCE - Page 2 816281
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Thu 16 Feb - 8:56

dutchglogs, I dont think the McCanns will like this one little bit, this is all over the net, what if it gets into our media/papers this will reflect badly on them and you kno they dont like the UK public having an opinion, the ship is letting in water fast now, ive never known such alot of negative acticity about the McCann case then there is now!

Interesting times ahead for all imo.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 16 Feb - 10:12

dutchclogs wrote: Portuguese article about Amaral:MADDIE CASE LEADS TO DIVORCE - Page 2 157799 Bet the McCanns are loving this Portuguese article about Amaral:MADDIE CASE LEADS TO DIVORCE - Page 2 816281 Portuguese article about Amaral:MADDIE CASE LEADS TO DIVORCE - Page 2 816281

I imagine that the pros are dancing round their broomsticks cackling with delight too.

Has anyone seen any mention of this story in the British media? I'm not confident it would be anything other than he's getting what he deserves.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 16 Feb - 10:18

Not Born Yesterday wrote:
dutchclogs wrote: Portuguese article about Amaral:MADDIE CASE LEADS TO DIVORCE - Page 2 157799 Bet the McCanns are loving this Portuguese article about Amaral:MADDIE CASE LEADS TO DIVORCE - Page 2 816281 Portuguese article about Amaral:MADDIE CASE LEADS TO DIVORCE - Page 2 816281

I imagine that the pros are dancing round their broomsticks cackling with delight too.

Has anyone seen any mention of this story in the British media? I'm not confident it would be anything other than he's getting what he deserves.

It does seem like some pros are dancing round their camp fires. What they don't seem to be considering is the implications for that million the McCanns are after in libel damages. Should the McCanns win, they'll still be up to their necks, or up to the fund's limit, in legal costs if their legal reps are not working pro bono.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  keepingmum Thu 16 Feb - 10:32

i hope Dr. Amaral and his wife are playing a very clever game. I wish them both well.
keepingmum
keepingmum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 16 Feb - 10:34

keepingmum wrote:i hope Dr. Amaral and his wife are playing a very clever game. I wish them both well.

Me too!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 16 Feb - 11:49

Ditto.

Those who are gleeful about the divorce are seriously warped and deranged.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Thu 16 Feb - 13:45

me too keepingmum . ga and sofia have more respect for each other their love as a family will always shine , if they are not together in marrage they will always be there for each other and their children
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Fri 17 Feb - 0:10

Iris wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:Contrary to popular belief, Masons are not obliged to cover for criminal activity.

No, they're not. My father and brother were both Mark Masters. My father was Grand Master of his Lodge and my brother rose to Almoner. Under no circumstances would they ever cover up for a fellow Mason where a crime against a child was involved. No way.

Is it just possible this is why the parents insist that Madeleine was abducted and the "abductor" is the one who committed the crime?
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  duncanmac Fri 17 Feb - 7:53

keepingmum wrote:i hope Dr. Amaral and his wife are playing a very clever game. I wish them both well.

That was the first thing that went through my mind when I viewed the article.
Mrs Amaral never struck me as a woman who would desert her husband inhis hour of need.
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 17 Feb - 13:06

duncanmac wrote:

Mrs Amaral never struck me as a woman who would desert her husband inhis hour of need.

Me too. She supported him 100% from what I could see. And stood shoulder to shoulder with him.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 18 Feb - 9:01

Yet isn't Amaral's ex wife listed as a witness against him at the Correia Trial????????

The economic and financial begin to take steps to balance. To this end,
define a strategy with my new lawyer, which is to react to the action of
the McCanns and resolve in a comprehensive all other situations."

So Amaaral has engaged a new Lawyer but doesn't name him. I don't understand the "economic and financial bit.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 18 Feb - 11:32

wjk wrote:
duncanmac wrote:

Me too. She supported him 100% from what I could see. And stood shoulder to shoulder with him.

Oh, Mrs Amaral is one smart cookie. She had a hgh powered job in her own right, and you don't get that far without having a brain cell or two. She also reads English and is well aware of everything that is said on forums, blogs and by the McCanns. We are falling into the trap, people, of buying the xenophobic rubbish of bumbling, drunken Johnny Foreigner policeman that couldn't detect when his own ass was on fire. I don't believe that for one instant. You don't rise to the level of Dr Amaral - and remember he has a law degree of his own, too - by being stupid. The Amarals know EXACTLY what they are doing, and good luck to them both.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sat 18 Feb - 11:36

Iris wrote:
wjk wrote:
duncanmac wrote:

Oh, Mrs Amaral is one smart cookie. She had a hgh powered job in her own right, and you don't get that far without having a brain cell or two. She also reads English and is well aware of everything that is said on forums, blogs and by the McCanns. We are falling into the trap, people, of buying the xenophobic rubbish of bumbling, drunken Johnny Foreigner policeman that couldn't detect when his own ass was on fire. I don't believe that for one instant. You don't rise to the level of Dr Amaral - and remember he has a law degree of his own, too - by being stupid. The Amarals know EXACTLY what they are doing, and good luck to them both.

Portuguese article about Amaral:MADDIE CASE LEADS TO DIVORCE - Page 2 944533 Iris
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 18 Feb - 11:37

Perhaps mr amaral is representing HIMSELF....why not, it's certainly cheaper and he does know what He is doing.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 18 Feb - 11:45

kitti wrote:Perhaps mr amaral is representing HIMSELF....why not, it's certainly cheaper and he does know what He is doing.

Kitti, he says in the Article he has a New Lawyer.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 18 Feb - 11:48

Could be himself......
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 18 Feb - 12:00

Marcos list of witness's

Ana Maria Calado, diretora aposentada
do estabelecimento prisional de Odemira;

Ana Paula Teixeira, Guarda
Prisional, com domicílio profissional no E.P. Odemira;

Alexandra Sofia de
Sousa Manjua Leal, com domicílio na Câmara Municipal de Portimão e com domicílio
pessoal na Av. Afonso Henriques, Bloco E-AQ, 8500-Portimão;

António de
Sousa Amaral, com domicílio na Quinta da Mata, nº. 4, 3º., esq.,
Corroios

António Marinho Pinto, Bastonário da Ordem dos
Advogados

I did mention this before, maybe all is not looking too good for Amaral.....I think Correia's Trial comes up before Amaral's.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Sat 18 Feb - 12:06

Gonçalo Amaral has a new lawyer and it is not himself.

As to MAC's list of witnesses, I don't see what Marinho Pinto can say but it is good in the end that he will have to testify since he avoided being questioned in the torture trial. Slime ball that man is. Also, MAC seems to want to insist on the alleged letter that Sofia Leal wrote to Guilhermino de Encarnação about GA's behaviour in order to show that he is a horrible person. As for GA's brother, they don't seem to get along and maybe he will say nasty things about his brother. I'm sure that GA has his own list of witnesses.
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sat 18 Feb - 12:15

Snr Amaral will have a lot of evidence (one been that piece of evidence he has held back, that imo the McCanns asre desperate to find out what it is)and plenty of witnesses to call......I don't believe (sorry panda) that its not looking good for Amaral, he wouldn't have persued this for the last 5years if he knew he couldn't, he has lost his job, wife and alot of respect from certain persons, this must be what he thinks is worth sacryfising for what he believes in.
Amaral is in the driving seat, and come April its going to be full speed ahead Portuguese article about Amaral:MADDIE CASE LEADS TO DIVORCE - Page 2 839934
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2