Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Debut film based on Madeleine McCann and Josef Fritzl cases

+3
Sara_Rose_
T4two
Karen
7 posters

Go down

Debut film based on Madeleine McCann and Josef Fritzl cases Empty Debut film based on Madeleine McCann and Josef Fritzl cases

Post  Karen Fri 17 Feb - 18:52

Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :
Debut film based on Madeleine McCann and Josef Fritzl cases Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Debut film based on Madeleine McCann and Josef Fritzl cases Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Debut film based on Madeleine McCann and Josef Fritzl cases Empty Re: Debut film based on Madeleine McCann and Josef Fritzl cases

Post  ShabbyTiger Fri 17 Feb - 19:06

Thanks for posting the info, Karen. The film looks lilke a load of crap that follows the abduction fairy tale. As well as being in poor taste.
ShabbyTiger
ShabbyTiger
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :
Debut film based on Madeleine McCann and Josef Fritzl cases Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Debut film based on Madeleine McCann and Josef Fritzl cases Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-10-03

Back to top Go down

Debut film based on Madeleine McCann and Josef Fritzl cases Empty Re: Debut film based on Madeleine McCann and Josef Fritzl cases

Post  T4two Fri 17 Feb - 21:03

ShabbyTiger wrote:

Thanks for posting the info, Karen. The film looks lilke a load of crap that follows the abduction fairy tale. As well as being in poor taste.

In a nutshell Debut film based on Madeleine McCann and Josef Fritzl cases 307691
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara_Rose_ Fri 17 Feb - 21:06

ShabbyTiger wrote:

Thanks for the link Karen.

Shabby Tiger, I think you're right. I don't have any positive expectations of this film either, allthough I shouldn't really judge until after viewing.

Paedophilia is obviously not to be ignored or swept under the carpet but I can't help but think that films of this ilk somehow glamourise & normalise it in sick minds.

Sara_Rose_
Sara_Rose_
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 56
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  ShabbyTiger Fri 17 Feb - 21:24

Sara_Rose_ wrote:
ShabbyTiger wrote:

Thanks for the link Karen.

Shabby Tiger, I think you're right. I don't have any positive expectations of this film either, allthough I shouldn't really judge until after viewing.

Paedophilia is obviously not to be ignored or swept under the carpet but I can't help but think that films of this ilk somehow glamourise & normalise it in sick minds.

Cheers. I think this film will be in very poor taste.
ShabbyTiger
ShabbyTiger
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 17 Feb - 21:46

Thanks karen

On high-profile paedophile cases
‘When I began
writing the script for Michael in late 2008, you couldn’t pick up a
paper or switch on the TV, without noticing the Madeleine McCann or the
Josef Fritzl cases. I was disgusted by the way the tabloid press used
these stories to make money. I wanted to make a film about paedophilia
which wasn’t easy to consume"

So he is automatically assuming Madeleine was abducted by Pedophiles??????
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sat 18 Feb - 3:35

There are no similarities between these cases so why is this man lumping them together? Oh, of course Debut film based on Madeleine McCann and Josef Fritzl cases 182123
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 18 Feb - 6:39

Autumn wrote:
There are no similarities between these cases so why is this man lumping them together? Oh, of course Debut film based on Madeleine McCann and Josef Fritzl cases 182123

Are he McCanns getting any of this? Or are they going to sue him for some of it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sat 18 Feb - 8:18

Autumn wrote:
ATTENTION SEEKING.....FREE PUBLICITY!!

You really couldn't make this rubiish up........

"I was disgusted by the way the tabloid press used these stories to make money" Debut film based on Madeleine McCann and Josef Fritzl cases 87849 Debut film based on Madeleine McCann and Josef Fritzl cases 847843

This film will take the edge of any film that Team McCann could be planning, once a cheap in bad taste film is brought out (which this one will be), it cheapens any other future efforts, aimo Debut film based on Madeleine McCann and Josef Fritzl cases 389741
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down