Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The One Thing That Gives Me 'Hope' in this case.

+12
Panda
Angelique
the slave
Sara_Rose_
dazedandconfused
jay2001
fred
Jean-Luc
Lioned
almostgothic
ShabbyTiger
marxman
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The One Thing That Gives Me 'Hope' in this case. - Page 2 Empty Re: The One Thing That Gives Me 'Hope' in this case.

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 26 Feb - 9:29

The End Is Nigh wrote:And I wonder what the then "version of the truth" will have as the number of bottles of wine consumed?

By then, they will have been drinking bottled water and eating peanuts so they could run back 'next door,' when they heard something untoward!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
The One Thing That Gives Me 'Hope' in this case. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The One Thing That Gives Me 'Hope' in this case. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

The One Thing That Gives Me 'Hope' in this case. - Page 2 Empty Re: The One Thing That Gives Me 'Hope' in this case.

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sun 26 Feb - 9:30

mossman wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:".................... added that it was “not right that a young, vulnerable British citizen has essentially been given up on”.

Is this Healy/McCann's idea of irony?

Madeleine was essentially given up on when she was abandoned in favour of dining at the bottom of a long, tortuous and unfamiliar garden. Every night.

And that definitely was "not right".

This is the basis for the McCann's whole attitude to this story. It is everybody elses fault but theirs. It is even the abductors fault for taking Madeleine, not their fault for facilitating these actions by leaving her alone.

They could easily have stayed on in portugal and demand that the case not be shelved and would have done so if it were not for their arguido status, imo. They would be still sitting on top of the rock sporting wonderful tans.

But the fatal mistake they made was treating the Portugese like hill billies. They were sure the police would do as they were told. They thought they would be dazzeled like rabbits caught in the head lights of big names and media frenzy. They did not bargain on the fact that they would be a competent, thorough bunch of policemen who clearly cared about what happened to a little blonde english girl.

They have laid the blame at everybody's doorstep but their own. Internet nutters, Amaral, Bennett, the whole Porgtugese police force.

But they left her alone, they lost her, they left Portugal, they refuse to go back to aid the investigation, they refuse to tell the truth.

They and they alone gave up on their little girl, not once but twice. They left her alone in the dark, then got on a plane at the first opportunity to save themselves and left Portugal and Madeleine behind. They are the ones who have given up on her.

Did they lose her, NO imo they know exactly were she is.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
The One Thing That Gives Me 'Hope' in this case. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The One Thing That Gives Me 'Hope' in this case. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 26 Feb - 9:32

[quote ‘They know they went to sleep and when they woke up she had disappeared. But they still don’t understand that somebody took her..’[/quote]

If I told one of my children that, they would never sleep again.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 26 Feb - 9:48

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
kathybelle wrote:If the review states that the McCanns are not involved with Madeleine's disappearance, they know and we know that it will be a whitewash. They know and we know, that they are involved with Madeleine's disappearance, whether she was abducted or not. The McCanns will never be truly happy, because while they may escape prosecution, they know that at some point they will have to face Sean and Amalie, when they learn the facts of this case.

Gerry is so thick, he believes that closing forums which discuss this case, will stop Sean and Amalie from finding out what happened. On the surface, he is saying he doesn't want them to read the lies that have been printed against he and his wife, but what he really means is, he doesn't want them to read the facts of the case, which is totally different, from the fairy tale he and his wife have been spinning to Sean and Amalie for the past 4yrs and 9 months.

At this moment in time, the McCanns have total control over Sean and Amalie, but that won't always be the case. Children have a habit of growing up and remembering bad times in their lives, Sean and Amalie are no exception. It won't be long before their school mates start telling them, what they have heard their parents say. Sean and Amalie will remember their parents version of events and that is when they will begin to put two and two together.

The McCanns will control what Sean and Amalie see on the internet, but they won't be able to control what they see on the internet in their friends homes. Sean and Amalie will be able to access the files and read for themselves how their mother refused to answer 48 questions about Madeleine's disappearance, even after she was told that by not answering them, she was hindering the investigation. There will be lots more information that Sean and Amalie will be able to read, information that shows their parents played a part in Madeleine's disappearance, whether she was abducted or not.

When that day comes, it will be the start of the McCanns worst nightmare, that day can't come soon enough for me. I would just like to be a fly on the wall when the twins lay into them and they will, there is no doubt about it.

Kathbelle, its more to do with what all those "naughty" kids/friends will be informing the twins soon, there nothing like kids picking on other kids..."My dad/mum says, YOUR dad/mum did..........." that will imo be the McCanns worst nightmare!!!
Saying that, imo I dont think they will be around to listen to what their children will be saying or asking, imo they will be locked up, because the money will have run out and their support will be gone.

Good morning Lily of the Valley, the McCanns could have a taste of life "inside" if the court that ordered Isabel Duarte, got their finger out and prosecuted them along with Ms Duarte. Always assuming the McCanns instructed Ms Duarte, to hold on to the books.

The day the McCanns are locked up, can't come quick enough.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2