Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHILD KILLER VOWS: I DIDN’T TAKE MADELEINE MCCANN

+8
SteveT
Panda
squeaker
Annabel
almostgothic
tigger
Lillyofthevalley
Chris
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CHILD KILLER VOWS: I DIDN’T TAKE MADELEINE MCCANN  - Page 2 Empty Re: CHILD KILLER VOWS: I DIDN’T TAKE MADELEINE MCCANN

Post  Guest Sun 26 Feb - 17:19

welshy wrote: CHILD KILLER VOWS: I DIDN’T TAKE MADELEINE MCCANN  - Page 2 306321 i think that its an old article from the express. If you look at the date by the writer its 8th May 2011
Thanks Welshy - that explains it. It has today's date at the very top, if you follow Annabel's link, which is what was confusing.
Nice to see you back BTW!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

CHILD KILLER VOWS: I DIDN’T TAKE MADELEINE MCCANN  - Page 2 Empty Re: CHILD KILLER VOWS: I DIDN’T TAKE MADELEINE MCCANN

Post  welshy Sun 26 Feb - 17:41

CHILD KILLER VOWS: I DIDN’T TAKE MADELEINE MCCANN  - Page 2 306321 Thanks Iris. Still looking in daily. CHILD KILLER VOWS: I DIDN’T TAKE MADELEINE MCCANN  - Page 2 944533
welshy
welshy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 395
Warning :
CHILD KILLER VOWS: I DIDN’T TAKE MADELEINE MCCANN  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CHILD KILLER VOWS: I DIDN’T TAKE MADELEINE MCCANN  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 26 Feb - 18:47

welshy wrote: CHILD KILLER VOWS: I DIDN’T TAKE MADELEINE MCCANN  - Page 2 306321 i think that its an old article from the express. If you look at the date by the writer its 8th May 2011

CHILD KILLER VOWS: I DIDN’T TAKE MADELEINE MCCANN  - Page 2 306321 welshy, it may be part of an old article but,

"Although so far he is suspected of killing or attacking young boys, clinical psychologist Ron Bracey stressed that gender is not so important to paedophiles, making it quite possible that he could target a girl like Madeleine.

He said: “With paedophiles the gender of the child isn’t really that relevant. It’s quite possible he could have killed girls and boys.”

The thought that Madeleine may have been abducted by a paedophile, and is possibly still being abused, is Kate McCann’s worst fear, according to a newspaper interview yesterday. She was speaking in advance of her book, simply called Madeleine, which is published on Thursday."
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
CHILD KILLER VOWS: I DIDN’T TAKE MADELEINE MCCANN  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CHILD KILLER VOWS: I DIDN’T TAKE MADELEINE MCCANN  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 26 Feb - 19:43

I can't help but think the latest press reports might be to obscure Pat Brown's reporting.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara_Rose_ Sun 26 Feb - 21:33

Thanks Annabel CHILD KILLER VOWS: I DIDN’T TAKE MADELEINE MCCANN  - Page 2 944533

The guy that Mrs Fenn's niece described in her statement is nothing like the photofit or the German fella in those links. She said he was Scandanavian looking & very blonde. Is there a photofit of this ''very blonde' guy in the book? The article claims there is.
Sara_Rose_
Sara_Rose_
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 56
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2