Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Above the Law - Dr Martin Roberts

+5
gillyspot
AnnaEsse
SteveT
tanszi
flower
9 posters

Go down

Above the Law - Dr Martin Roberts Empty Above the Law - Dr Martin Roberts

Post  flower Sun 26 Feb - 13:10

flower
flower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 678
Warning :
Above the Law - Dr Martin Roberts Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Above the Law - Dr Martin Roberts Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Above the Law - Dr Martin Roberts Empty Re: Above the Law - Dr Martin Roberts

Post  tanszi Sun 26 Feb - 15:02

a must read. fascinating information re cadaver docgs and a trial
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
Above the Law - Dr Martin Roberts Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Above the Law - Dr Martin Roberts Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 26 Feb - 15:43

tanszi wrote:a must read. fascinating information re cadaver docgs and a trial

Scroll down the page to "The Suzanne Pilley murder trial, 23 February 2012."
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 26 Feb - 15:44

Thank you, flower. An excellent piece. I wonder whether the McCanns just don't speak English very well or if what we read are Freudian slips.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveT Sun 26 Feb - 16:51

I go for Freudian slips.
SteveT
SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 602
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 26 Feb - 16:55

SteveT wrote:I go for Freudian slips.

I reckon so too. When the mind knows something that the tongue is being constrained to speak, these slip-ups with language occur, I reckon.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Sun 26 Feb - 17:10

Another excellent thought provoking article by Dr Martin Roberts. It is on twitter as i post this.

gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Sun 26 Feb - 17:17

flower

Thank you for directing us to another analysis from Dr. M. Roberts.

I don't know how others feel but I certainly think I would go insane if it wasn't for Dr. Roberts and Blacksmith et al!

It becomes difficult to believe that after all this time we are still where we are at. I must say, that for all they pretend to be just plain and 'simple Doctors" - they are not - they would have you think they are sometimes plain stupid - BUT THEY ARE NOT.

They have handled a very difficult investigation into what happened to Madeleine with efficiency - so efficient that we are still where we are!
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Sun 26 Feb - 17:22

Well done to Dr. Roberts for highlighting the most amazing arrogance which I can barely believe was allowed to pass :-

"Almost a week later (23 April) Ms Oldfield responded on behalf of herself, her husband (to whom she copied her text) and, one imagines, several of her erstwhile holiday companions.

Her self-righteous message is bracketed by the opening:

'We remain unconvinced that this reconstruction is necessary.'

And closing:

'We just need to be properly convinced of the reasons for doing a re-enactment.'

In between is a catalogue of unbridled arrogance, setting out the terms under which they would consider participating in the re-enactment requested by the Portuguese authorities.

Since when on God's green earth does a recruitment consultant, having manifestly failed to recruit the necessary personnel in this instance, have the right to dictate conditions of attendance at a police reconstruction?Can you imagine the 'revenue' standing for an epistle, in lieu of a cheque, stating that the author needed to be properly convinced of the reasons for paying their taxes? Mind you, a letter to H.M. Treasury suggesting they 'claw back' as much as possible of the £3.5 m. 'McCann Review' subsidy recently allocated to the Metropolitan Police might not go amiss."

Just who the hell do they think they are? Obviously they think they are way way way above the Law - such superior beings aren`t they.

Last edited by Oldartform on Sun 26 Feb - 17:23; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to put quote marks in.)
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 26 Feb - 23:31

I wrote to Stuart Prior calling into question his familiarity with the Tapas Group and Gerry calling him "stu" in one of his e-mails. Since the remit of LP
was to aid the PJ in their investigation , how on Earth could he suggest the recon "would not serve any useful purpose". Other points I raised was
Brian Kennedy's involvement and how he was allowed to attend a meeting in Portugal with Metodo 3 and the Portugese Police etc.

Needless to say I did not receive a reply.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Sun 26 Feb - 23:46

Panda wrote:

I wrote to Stuart Prior calling into question his familiarity with the Tapas Group and Gerry calling him "stu" in one of his e-mails. Since the remit of LP
was to aid the PJ in their investigation , how on Earth could he suggest the recon "would not serve any useful purpose". Other points I raised was
Brian Kennedy's involvement and how he was allowed to attend a meeting in Portugal with Metodo 3 and the Portugese Police etc.

Well done Panda - you`re brave to do that. Maybe you should re-send with a copy to the body who is supposed to investigate complaints against the police (if there is one!). Such familiarity on Stuart Prior`s part is totally unprofessional. But its not just SP - didn`t GM get applauded at some police award ceremony? - also wasn`t it totally unprofessional of Jim Gamble to show favour to GM? I`m sure all this is somehow linked to Operation Ore and the secret list of names.

Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 27 Feb - 0:09

Oldartform wrote:
Panda wrote:

Well done Panda - you`re brave to do that. Maybe you should re-send with a copy to the body who is supposed to investigate complaints against the police (if there is one!). Such familiarity on Stuart Prior`s part is totally unprofessional. But its not just SP - didn`t GM get applauded at some police award ceremony? - also wasn`t it totally unprofessional of Jim Gamble to show favour to GM? I`m sure all this is somehow linked to Operation Ore and the secret list of names.

Hi Oldartform,

This was way back in 2008 , Iv'e got a copy and it might come in useful some time. Above the Law - Dr Martin Roberts 25346 LP have been guilty of a very lax approach , even to displaying the FindMadeleine Notice asking for the public to phone any information .!!!! Stuart Prior is the Chief at LP and should certainly have known
better. Also if memory serves me right, the PJ called for one of the LP Police who spoke Portugese and was seconded to help in Portugal , to be a
witness but he mysteriously could not go ,,,can't remember why.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Mon 27 Feb - 10:02

An excellent piece by Dr. Martin Roberts. I'm certain that it is possible for people to say things badly which can be misinterpreted but, it is the frequency with which these people do it that provides the revelation. That is why it is so important that Dr. Roberts continues to analyse everything that is uttered by the main players and their willing helpers.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Mon 27 Feb - 10:11

Panda wrote:
Oldartform wrote:
Panda wrote:

Hi Oldartform,

This was way back in 2008 , Iv'e got a copy and it might come in useful some time. Above the Law - Dr Martin Roberts 25346 LP have been guilty of a very lax approach , even to displaying the FindMadeleine Notice asking for the public to phone any information .!!!! Stuart Prior is the Chief at LP and should certainly have known
better. Also if memory serves me right, the PJ called for one of the LP Police who spoke Portugese and was seconded to help in Portugal , to be a

Just checked - it was Jose de Freitas and he "invoked state secrets privilege and refused to testify" (whatever that means ??? ) according to Pamalams site.
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 27 Feb - 10:38

Oldartform wrote:
Panda wrote:
Oldartform wrote:
Panda wrote:

Hi Oldartform,

Just checked - it was Jose de Freitas and he "invoked state secrets privilege and refused to testify" (whatever that means ??? ) according to Pamalams site.

Thanks Oldartform I remember the name now. Did you know that one of the initial Directors appointed to NSU was a Coroner and often worked with LP,
a source of info for the McCanns no doubt, certainly not experienced in finding missing children.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Mon 27 Feb - 11:32

Panda wrote:
Oldartform wrote:
Panda wrote:
Oldartform wrote:
Panda wrote:

Hi Oldartform,

Thanks Oldartform I remember the name now. Did you know that one of the initial Directors appointed to NSU was a Coroner and often worked with LP,
a source of info for the McCanns no doubt, certainly not experienced in finding missing children.

Hi Panda - no, I didn`t know that. Very handy knowing all these influential people - wonder what it is that they all have in common?
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 27 Feb - 11:59

It is now very obvious that it's not" what you know but who you know" applied to the McCanns and really is quite incredible. I think Gerry, through
Comare, his golfing buddies, his Private work as a Cardiologist , if true his fundraising for the Labour Party, all helped to open doors, plus of course the
"Wider Agenda" conceived hours after Madeleine disappeared.

The McCanns have walked on Water very successfully, will there be any one thing which will lead to their downfall or will they walk off into the Sunset
clutching their Moneybags????
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down