Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Say, I Say, I Say - by Dr. Martin Roberts

+2
Wintabells
interested
6 posters

Go down

I Say, I Say, I Say - by Dr. Martin Roberts  Empty I Say, I Say, I Say - by Dr. Martin Roberts

Post  interested Sat 30 Nov - 19:52

Dr. Martin Roberts'  latest, dated 30 November 2013, is available at www.mccannfiles.com
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
I Say, I Say, I Say - by Dr. Martin Roberts  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I Say, I Say, I Say - by Dr. Martin Roberts  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

I Say, I Say, I Say - by Dr. Martin Roberts  Empty Re: I Say, I Say, I Say - by Dr. Martin Roberts

Post  Wintabells Sun 1 Dec - 4:36

EXCLUSIVE to mccannfiles.com

By Dr Martin Roberts

30 November 2013

I SAY, I SAY, I SAY

Kate McCann (re-enacting her frightening discovery for the benefit of Crimewatch viewers):

"...the curtains - that I say, were closed - just kind of 'whoooosh!'"

Funny. That's not what either of you told police on May 4, 2007.

"At 10pm, his wife Kate went to check on the children. She went into the apartment through the door using her key and saw right away that the children's bedroom door was completely open, the window was also open, the shutters raised and the curtains drawn open. The side door that opens into the living room, which as said earlier, was never locked, was closed." (Gerry McCann).

"At around 10pm, the witness came to check on the children. She went into the apartment by the side door, which was closed, but unlocked, as already said, and immediately noticed that the door to her children's bedroom was completely open, the window was also open, the shutters raised and the curtains open, while she was certain of having closed them all as she always did." (Kate McCann).

"And then I could see that the window had been pushed right over and the shutters were up."

Barely half-an-hour earlier and fellow diner Matthew Oldfield witnessed a similar scene, or so he claims; one which he also reported to police, on May 10, 2007.

'That he did not enter the bedroom where Madeleine and the twins were sleeping. He recalls that the bedroom door was half open, making an angle of 50 degrees. He does not know how far away he was from the bedroom door. He recalls having the perception that the window curtains – green in colour – were drawn closed but could not determine if the window was closed or open. Concerning the external blinds he clarifies that he did not see if it was closed or open...'

Oldfield could not have seen the bedroom window at all from where he repeatedly claims to have been standing, given that the door was only 'half-open'. That is why he saw green curtains instead of the blue gingham that were actually in place, and why he would not have known if the window was open or closed. (He claimed in an earlier statement that there were in fact two windows). Nor would he have been able to see the status of the shutters or, for that matter, the infant occupying the nearer of two cots. He would have to have been in the room in order to do so. In which case he would have had sight of Madeleine's bed also.

So what else are you all lying about? Oh don't bother. We know.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :
I Say, I Say, I Say - by Dr. Martin Roberts  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I Say, I Say, I Say - by Dr. Martin Roberts  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

I Say, I Say, I Say - by Dr. Martin Roberts  Empty Re: I Say, I Say, I Say - by Dr. Martin Roberts

Post  cherry1 Sun 1 Dec - 12:20

Are the Police just giving them more opportunity to drop themselves in it, if they are doing their jobs properly every time these two open their mouths they are giving the Police more information for them to compare with previous statements, what is in Kate's book, interviews etc., if they had any sense they would be doing this I Say, I Say, I Say - by Dr. Martin Roberts  15327 but they keep talking in the hope that some people will still be sending money I Say, I Say, I Say - by Dr. Martin Roberts  182123 and be taken in by the constant lies.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 1 Dec - 14:50

I thought it was in his rogatory interview that Matthew mentioned the colour of the curtains.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 1 Dec - 15:05

On 10 May 2007 statement he said: -

That he did not enter the bedroom where MBM and the twins were sleeping. He recalls that the bedroom door was half open, making an angle of 50 degrees. He does not know how far away he was from the bedroom door. He recalls having the perception that the window curtains - green in colour - were drawn closed but could not determine if the window was closed or open. Concerning the external blinds he clarifies that he did not see if it was closed or open. He recalls having thought that in that bedroom there was more brightness than there was in his daughter's room (where the external blinds were always fully closed), adding to have had the feeling that that light was coming from the outside - making the point that both were turned in the same direction.

Rogatory 9 April 2008 he says -

Now the room was, we talked also in the interviews about how light the room was and whether I could see the shutters, and I can't see the shutters because thee curtains were shut and, they're similar curtains to the ones you've got in there, and you just get an impression of just like green and yellow, but they were closed, they weren't sort of blowing about, because I'm sure I'd have noticed if there was sort of movement like that. But the room seemed light, and we spent a lot of time talking about this, whether it could be light coming in from the street outside, but there was a light behind us in the room and for some reason I thought, I got the impression of light coming through the doorway from behind me, which his why I said that I thought perhaps the moon was out, erm, but there as no sort of, you know, it's a questions of whether, there was no sort of slats of light coming through the back that particularly caught my eye. So I didn't specifically see the shutters and I couldn't say that they were definitely open, but certainly the curtains were shut and everything was quiet'.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sun 1 Dec - 18:53

cherry1 wrote:On 10 May 2007 statement he said: -

That he did not enter the bedroom where MBM and the twins were sleeping. He recalls that the bedroom door was half open, making an angle of 50 degrees. He does not know how far away he was from the bedroom door. He recalls having the perception that the window curtains - green in colour - were drawn closed but could not determine if the window was closed or open. Concerning the external blinds he clarifies that he did not see if it was closed or open. He recalls having thought that in that bedroom there was more brightness than there was in his daughter's room (where the external blinds were always fully closed), adding to have had the feeling that that light was coming from the outside - making the point that both were turned in the same direction.

Now the room was, we talked also in the interviews about how light the room was and whether I could see the shutters, and I can't see the shutters because thee curtains were shut and, they're similar curtains to the ones you've got in there, and you just get an impression of just like green and yellow, but they were closed, they weren't sort of blowing about, because I'm sure I'd have noticed if there was sort of movement like that. But the room seemed light, and we spent a lot of time talking about this, whether it could be light coming in from the street outside, but there was a light behind us in the room and for some reason I thought, I got the impression of light coming through the doorway from behind me, which his why I said that I thought perhaps the moon was out, erm, but there as no sort of, you know, it's a questions of whether, there was no sort of slats of light coming through the back that particularly caught my eye. So I didn't specifically see the shutters and I couldn't say that they were definitely open, but certainly the curtains were shut and everything was quiet'.
And everything else from Oldfield....lies after lies..endless, just lies. And then the rest of tapas 9...
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Sun 1 Dec - 21:38

Do people's testimony usually change like this? It's so intriguing. FIrst kate says the curtains were pulled back - which is how she could see the window slid over and blinds up at ten pm.

Matt said the curtains were closed and all was well when he checked at 930.

Jane says she saw the abductor - at 915

Then when they realize Matt would have had to have seen the curtains in the same state as Kate, if Tannerman took Maddie at 915 and he checked at 930 after the abduction, then kate changes hers to that the curtains were shut and she saw them whoosh open.

But now, we know that the SY does not believe Jane saw the abduction and they must not think matt even did a visual check since they open the timeline up to 910 (after Gerry supposedly checked the kids) and ten pm. So now perhaps we'll be in for another change.

I guess you could say that the language barrier etc - in the heat of the moment, Kate said one thing - but then they went back and "talked about it a lot" (in no way trying to make stories fit, as we know, but just out of intellectual curiosity) and it turns out that the curtains were actually closed when Matt "saw" them - so must have also been pulled closed when Kate saw them. which makes it possible for them to whoosh and billow inward in order foir Kate to see that happen half an hour after Matt saw them.

Will Sy think there is anything a little bit weird about this?

I stood by the door and could see nothing but then the door slammed shut in my face as the curtains billowed inwards and I noticed that the window was fully open; shutters up! is quite a different story - much more made for prime time, more dramatic - than stating that she saw them pulled open and NOT closed like she always left them. The first tale.

These are the stories that send that little niggling feelings. Did the door bang shut in her face as curtains billowed? Or did you note that they were pulled back and not how you normally left them? which is how you could see the window slid open to the side?

Both visions seem to provide little details that make you think "ah, this is very dramatic, or this is very detailed, so that's why it must be true" except it's two different things. Changed after they worked out the timing, it would appear. I can't believe they're willing to just set this aside and go "right, matt never checked so it doesn't matter how the curtains were, he clearly didn't see curtains" and think that's fine.

Last edited by widowan on Sun 1 Dec - 21:42; edited 1 time in total
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 1 Dec - 21:39

Thanks cherry1 I Say, I Say, I Say - by Dr. Martin Roberts  Icon_flower 
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Sun 1 Dec - 21:46

AnnaEsse wrote:

Thanks cherry1 I Say, I Say, I Say - by Dr. Martin Roberts  Icon_flower 

Kate didn't seem to notice the room was lighter. She actually peered to see if she could see Maddie before turning the lights on. So she must've expected to be able to see her, which as this was the fifth night they'd been there you would assume that if the room was much lighter than normal, Kate wouldn't be straining her eyes to see if the kids were in bed - she'd flip the light on, knowing it was far too dark to even try to see anyone in their bed or cot.

Oh well, it's a red herring, never mind, Jane didn't see anything (including Gerry) nor did Matt do his check, hurray the time line is opened up and never mind the reasons for the discrepancies ...
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down