Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 year old boy "living as a girl"

3 posters

Go down

5 year old boy "living as a girl" Empty 5 year old boy "living as a girl"

Post  Guest Sun 26 Feb - 19:24

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2106681/Zach-Avery-Jill_Recknell-grandmother-gender-neutral-boy-speaks-torment.html

I think the parents need their heads examned and, as for the photo of the father sticking his tongue out - GROSS!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

5 year old boy "living as a girl" Empty Re: 5 year old boy "living as a girl"

Post  tigger Sun 26 Feb - 19:30

Not Born Yesterday wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2106681/Zach-Avery-Jill_Recknell-grandmother-gender-neutral-boy-speaks-torment.html

I think the parents need their heads examned and, as for the photo of the father sticking his tongue out - GROSS!

Errrm, nowhere near the 1st of april. In that case I'm going to be very rude: if those two were horses, I wouldn't breed from them.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :
5 year old boy "living as a girl" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1005 year old boy "living as a girl" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Mon 27 Feb - 11:44

I just find it beyond belief that any so called doctor can pronounce such a young child has a gender disorder. Why would the parents want to publicise this anyway, it couldn't possibly be for money could it?

Just wait until this boy, because that is what he is, starts wanting to do "boy things" and starts to get different feelings about girls. Then what, or will it be too late, will these so called doctors have started chopping him about and feeding him hormones?
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :
5 year old boy "living as a girl" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1005 year old boy "living as a girl" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 27 Feb - 12:58

I loved the best rated comment, 'when l was a child l wanted to be Hong Kong Phooey' 5 year old boy "living as a girl" 294124 and that sums it up nicely!
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 27 Feb - 13:32

Yes, my middle child saw a film about Bob Marley and the Wailers, decided he was going to be Bob Marley and went around for weeks with all the clothes pegs pinned to his hair for "dreadlocks". He soon grew out of it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down