Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mother 'murdered her son when he wouldn't stop crying and then faked his abduction'

5 posters

Go down

Mother 'murdered her son when he wouldn't stop crying and then faked his abduction' Empty Mother 'murdered her son when he wouldn't stop crying and then faked his abduction'

Post  Guest Sat 3 Mar - 14:27

Nearly four months after 13-month old Tyler Dasher was found dead, bruised and beaten outside a Missouri cemetery, a grand jury has found probable cause to send his mother to trial for his murder.

Shelby Dasher, 20, faces a second-degree murder charge on top of child abuse in beating her toddler to death before faking his abduction from her home in Afton last November.

An attorney for Dasher pleaded not guilty to the charges on her behalf while waving her client's arraignment.

After the toddler's body was discovered on November 15, Dasher admitted to police of repeatedly striking her son in rage because he 'wouldn't lay down, wouldn't go back to sleep.'
She also admitted to disposing his body, found discarded near a cemetery about a mile from his home, hours after reporting him missing.
Her report sparked a frantic four-hour emergency services search for the child.
On Wednesday the grand jury added the second charge of child abuse to Dasher's indictment, stating:

'Dasher knowingly inflicted cruel and inhuman punishment upon Tyler by repeatedly striking him about the head and body with her fist and Tyler died as a result of the injuries sustained from this conduct,' according to STLToday.com.

'Sometimes we only charge an initial charge and we add additional charges if we believe they are warranted,' J.D. Evans, first assistant prosecuting attorney told STLToday.com.

'Under these circumstances, after a review of the case, the attorney on this case felt this charge was also warranted,' he said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2109315/Mother-murdered-son-wouldnt-stop-crying-faked-abduction.html#ixzz1o41kKUVQ
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Mother 'murdered her son when he wouldn't stop crying and then faked his abduction' Empty Re: Mother 'murdered her son when he wouldn't stop crying and then faked his abduction'

Post  kitti Sat 3 Mar - 14:50

I would like to beat the shit out off her and see how she likes it.

She could off stopped after inflicting the first punch, but she didnt....so she KNEW full well she was going to kill him.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Mother 'murdered her son when he wouldn't stop crying and then faked his abduction' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mother 'murdered her son when he wouldn't stop crying and then faked his abduction' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Mother 'murdered her son when he wouldn't stop crying and then faked his abduction' Empty Re: Mother 'murdered her son when he wouldn't stop crying and then faked his abduction'

Post  ShabbyTiger Sat 3 Mar - 19:20

kitti wrote:I would like to beat the shit out off her and see how she likes it.

She could off stopped after inflicting the first punch, but she didnt....so she KNEW full well she was going to kill him.

Poor little tot... and I have no sympathy for his mother. She systematically beat this defenceless toddler. I hope that they have the death penalty in her state.
ShabbyTiger
ShabbyTiger
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :
Mother 'murdered her son when he wouldn't stop crying and then faked his abduction' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mother 'murdered her son when he wouldn't stop crying and then faked his abduction' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 3 Mar - 19:22

I wonder where they got the "faked abduction" idea from.

But I won't wonder too hard.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Sat 3 Mar - 20:31

ShabbyTiger wrote:

Poor little tot... and I have no sympathy for his mother. She systematically beat this defenceless toddler. I hope that they have the death penalty in her state.

They do have the death penalty.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Velvet Sat 3 Mar - 22:16

100% agree with everything said. Poor baby.
Velvet
Velvet
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 191
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie1 Sat 3 Mar - 22:56

I hope they lock her up and throw away the key, how people can do things like this is beyond me, if they dont want them have them adopted or put into care, even that is better than being beaten to death. 13 months old the poor little mite, god bless you and look after you
chrissie1
chrissie1
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 203
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down