Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PJ Inspector Caught In Honeytrap?

+15
AnnaEsse
tigger
Angelique
Annabel
pennylane
margaret
almostgothic
Velvet
T4two
Panda
Chris
interested
Frangendapenik
tanszi
jeanmonroe
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

PJ Inspector Caught In Honeytrap? - Page 2 Empty Re: PJ Inspector Caught In Honeytrap?

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 11 Mar - 11:44

Annabel wrote:From Kate's book:

PJ Inspector Caught In Honeytrap? - Page 2 Kate+McCann+despicable+comment

He was a police officer doing his job and respect from the suspect is irrelevant and mostly absent I would say!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
PJ Inspector Caught In Honeytrap? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100PJ Inspector Caught In Honeytrap? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

PJ Inspector Caught In Honeytrap? - Page 2 Empty Re: PJ Inspector Caught In Honeytrap?

Post  mossman Sun 11 Mar - 12:16

better to be caught in a "honeytrap" than have statements such as those made by Dr Gasper about you.

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
PJ Inspector Caught In Honeytrap? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100PJ Inspector Caught In Honeytrap? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 11 Mar - 12:18

mossman wrote:better to be caught in a "honeytrap" than have statements such as those made by Dr Gasper about you.

Excellent!

And I wonder who will get the dirt dug on them next? Who else has annoyed the McCanns? Any more f*****g t*ssers who might come under scrutiny?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 11 Mar - 14:40

AnnaEsse wrote:

He was a police officer doing his job and respect from the suspect is irrelevant and mostly absent I would say!

Usually suspects aren't too fond of the people investigating them. Can't figure out why... PJ Inspector Caught In Honeytrap? - Page 2 25346
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 11 Mar - 14:41

Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Usually suspects aren't too fond of the people investigating them. Can't figure out why... PJ Inspector Caught In Honeytrap? - Page 2 25346

Odd that! PJ Inspector Caught In Honeytrap? - Page 2 294124
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Mon 12 Mar - 1:53

What puzzles me is that if Kate and Gerry are "so clever" why did they think Ricardo Paiva became such good friends with them in the first place.

Huh! doh! he was doing his job
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Mon 12 Mar - 7:05

Three months ago Paiva was (allegedly) asking McCann couple doubters to go easy on Justine Spencer (despite her being one of the worst trolls) now it has come back to bite him in a painful place.

No doubt he is regretting that now.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Mon 12 Mar - 7:56

Angelique wrote:What puzzles me is that if Kate and Gerry are "so clever" why did they think Ricardo Paiva became such good friends with them in the first place.

Don McClean (American pie) has a song called 'Everybody loves me baby, what's the matter with you?' . Suits the McCs. Their narcissism presents them with a magic mirror, everybody loves us, so if you don't - YOU are the one that needs to be put right.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 12 Mar - 9:11

It's the usual "attack is the best form of defence" so loved by dodgy characters everywhere - they think that if they find out something a bit unsavoury about their accuser, it means that nothing that person says can be believed.

Tigger: that's brought back a lot of pleasant memories as I had that song on what was called an L P in those days. Here's a link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjKGQqy_tYM

I like the line "the angels guide my every tread, my enemies are sick or dead".

The song is I'm sure intended to be humorous but some people I'm sure will take it seriously!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 12 Mar - 9:30

Angelique wrote:What puzzles me is that if Kate and Gerry are "so clever" why did they think Ricardo Paiva became such good friends with them in the first place.

For me, that is a very big underlying issue with this couple. They seem to be unable to comprehend that some people may just not like them or believe what they say, just because it is they who say it. They call people names publically, put them in writing, in a language that really is not befitting of any grown up, not to mind professional person, to use.

Yes, he was doing his job. A job which, up to a certain point, Kate appears to think he did quite well.

The language she used about that man and the way she spoke about Mrs Fenn are two of the most striking things in her book for me.

I cannot think of one occasion where she speaks about the abductor with such feeling or in such a vile way. Why is that ?

When have you ever called the abductor a F****** T*****, Kate ? You write about extremely upsetting, descriptive images in your book in a way that most people would never even think about, but you do not call the abudctor these names. The same depth of feeling and hatred is not expressed in your writing when you speak about the abductor. He is just the "bad man" who took Madeleine.

No, that very special language is kept for somebody who did not know you, but yet, by your own admission, befriended you, took you into his house, by all accounts showed you compassion and friendship whilst you were alone in a foreign coutry frantically searching for your daughter. He then had the misfortune of having to go to work and do his job.

Very few people know what happened during that holiday, least of all me. But there is one thing I can say with absolute certainty the F****** T*****s in all of this are most definately not Pavia, Amarl, Brown, Bennett and many more too numerous to mention.

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 12 Mar - 9:48

mossman wrote:

For me, that is a very big underlying issue with this couple. They seem to be unable to comprehend that some people may just not like them or believe what they say, just because it is they who say it. They call people names publically, put them in writing, in a language that really is not befitting of any grown up, not to mind professional person, to use.

Yes, he was doing his job. A job which, up to a certain point, Kate appears to think he did quite well.

The language she used about that man and the way she spoke about Mrs Fenn are two of the most striking things in her book for me.

I cannot think of one occasion where she speaks about the abductor with such feeling or in such a vile way. Why is that ?

When have you ever called the abductor a F****** T*****, Kate ? You write about extremely upsetting, descriptive images in your book in a way that most people would never even think about, but you do not call the abudctor these names. The same depth of feeling and hatred is not expressed in your writing when you speak about the abductor. He is just the "bad man" who took Madeleine.

No, that very special language is kept for somebody who did not know you, but yet, by your own admission, befriended you, took you into his house, by all accounts showed you compassion and friendship whilst you were alone in a foreign coutry frantically searching for your daughter. He then had the misfortune of having to go to work and do his job.

Very few people know what happened during that holiday, least of all me. But there is one thing I can say with absolute certainty the F****** T*****s in all of this are most definately not Pavia, Amarl, Brown, Bennett and many more too numerous to mention.

PJ Inspector Caught In Honeytrap? - Page 2 307691
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 12 Mar - 10:51

For reasons I can neither understand or explain this story has had a huge impact on me and has annoyed me to a degree that i have not felt in a long time with this case.

Who in the world knows who this man is, other than those who have an indepth knowledge of this case. Even people who have an interest and know some facts would not necessarily know him.

Printing a story such as this is about as relevant as printing a story about an unknown, relatively low ranking policeman in Amsterdam being addicted to eating bananas.

Except this man has a wife and child(ren) and it is they who will be hurt in the long run.

What is wrong with these newspapers and the people who work there. Tell me please how is this story of interest to the public in any way, shape or form. There was and is no purpose whatsoever in printing it other than to hurt the family.

If other parties are involved in the spinning of this well i wish one thing for them "may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits, and may your arms be too short to scratch". Then photograph that and send it to whoever you want.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 12 Mar - 11:01

gillyspot wrote:Three months ago Paiva was (allegedly) asking McCann couple doubters to go easy on Justine Spencer (despite her being one of the worst trolls) now it has come back to bite him in a painful place.

No doubt he is regretting that now.

If, indeed, it was him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Mon 12 Mar - 15:30

mossman wrote:For reasons I can neither understand or explain this story has had a huge impact on me and has annoyed me to a degree that i have not felt in a long time with this case.

Who in the world knows who this man is, other than those who have an indepth knowledge of this case. Even people who have an interest and know some facts would not necessarily know him.

Printing a story such as this is about as relevant as printing a story about an unknown, relatively low ranking policeman in Amsterdam being addicted to eating bananas.

Except this man has a wife and child(ren) and it is they who will be hurt in the long run.

What is wrong with these newspapers and the people who work there. Tell me please how is this story of interest to the public in any way, shape or form. There was and is no purpose whatsoever in printing it other than to hurt the family.

If other parties are involved in the spinning of this well i wish one thing for them "may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits, and may your arms be too short to scratch". Then photograph that and send it to whoever you want.

I am totally with you Mossman.

I am appalled that anyone should do such a thing and then publicise it as they must have done. They have now probably ruined the family life of a policeman, his wife & kids all by some silly immature troublemaking.

I hope Kate & Gerry McCann are totally ashamed of the behaviour of this creature but sadly I don't think they are.

As regards the UK media coverage of it. I also find this dreadful to as it doesn't make clear that he was coerced & blackmailed by this man (pretending to be a woman from New York).

I sincerly hope that this criminal ends up behind bars where he deserves for what he has done.

gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 13 Mar - 0:19

I don't know Ricardo Paiv but I spoke to someone who does. I have no idea if he did this or not. But someone I know is convinced he didn't and that he has been, in fact, been hacked. If he was indeed hacked, the hacker will be found out. The PJ has a great department which deals with this type of crime and which will investigate this fully. If someone did this, that person has all the reasons to be scared.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Tue 13 Mar - 6:47

Claudia79 wrote:I don't know Ricardo Paiv but I spoke to someone who does. I have no idea if he did this or not. But someone I know is convinced he didn't and that he has been, in fact, been hacked. If he was indeed hacked, the hacker will be found out. The PJ has a great department which deals with this type of crime and which will investigate this fully. If someone did this, that person has all the reasons to be scared.

I hope all the immoral animals involved in this "entrapment" are caught and jailed for their treatment of Ricardo & his family too. Clearly it was done to smear him before the upcoming libel trial (whenever that now is) but do they care that he could well lose his job & his family in the meantime? And all for doing his job & sticking up for an abuser (Justine S). If it was Paiva & he was blackmailed to reveal PJ evidence then the book should be well & truly thrown at this scum that initiated this plan.

PS even a number of pro's are shocked about this (I have been lurking) but sadly not all - some think it is hilarious (lovely lot).

PS Claudia I hope that you are right and it isn't Paiva.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara_Rose_ Tue 13 Mar - 12:32

According to whispers on pro forums Muratfan is in the frame for this one. Didn't Muratfan claim he/she was sponsored by Carter Ruck? If all this is true it proves just how desperate they're getting & shows how stinkingly low they will stoop. What the heck is going on here? Slimy dirty sods!
Sara_Rose_
Sara_Rose_
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 56
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 13 Mar - 13:25

Whoever it was, it will be found out.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara_Rose_ Tue 13 Mar - 13:36

Claudia79 wrote:Whoever it was, it will be found out.

Good! Because the evil swine out there willing to ruin the lives of yet another family need exposing and stopping. The worst thing is they claim to be doing it for Madeleine! How on earth does any of this help that little girl?
Sara_Rose_
Sara_Rose_
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 56
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 13 Mar - 13:43

Sara_Rose_ wrote:

Good! Because the evil swine out there willing to ruin the lives of yet another family need exposing and stopping. The worst thing is they claim to be doing it for Madeleine! How on earth does any of this help that little girl?

These are the people who have sided with a convicted child murderer who has exhausted all appeals. What do they know about helping little girls?
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 13 Mar - 14:07

Sara_Rose_ wrote:

They do not care about Madeleine. For a long time now she has been nothing more than "a good marketing ploy". They used and continue to use her name and memory in many unsavoury instances, least of all in the running of a "fund" that really could and should be a hell of a lot more transparent.

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2