Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PJ Inspector Caught In Honeytrap?

+15
AnnaEsse
tigger
Angelique
Annabel
pennylane
margaret
almostgothic
Velvet
T4two
Panda
Chris
interested
Frangendapenik
tanszi
jeanmonroe
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

PJ Inspector Caught In Honeytrap? Empty PJ Inspector Caught In Honeytrap?

Post  Annabel Sat 10 Mar - 12:07

http://www.abola.pt/mundos/ver.aspx?id=320170

“Inspector Maddie falls into trap ‘- BBC NewsFor Writing

One of the PJ inspectors who investigated the Maddie case was the victim of a trap on the Internet. The detective Ricardo Paiva spoke on Facebook with a woman who introduced herself as the American model, but the talks eventually fall into the possession of the English press. The inspector then has been blackmailed, that these conversations were not made public, and now responds in disciplinary proceedings to be concerned the violation of official duties. The fake profile on Facebook may have been created by someone connected to the cause of McCann.

Screenshot from article about Ricardo Paiva:

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t18605-facebook-ricardo-paiva
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
PJ Inspector Caught In Honeytrap? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100PJ Inspector Caught In Honeytrap? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

PJ Inspector Caught In Honeytrap? Empty Re: PJ Inspector Caught In Honeytrap?

Post  jeanmonroe Sat 10 Mar - 12:11

'entrapment' is a criminal offence and so is 'blackmail'
With 'friends' like that the McCanns certainly don't need enemies!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :
PJ Inspector Caught In Honeytrap? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100PJ Inspector Caught In Honeytrap? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sat 10 Mar - 15:13

it was posted here wasnt it on a threat and many of us thought it was all a bit unusual.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

PJ Inspector Caught In Honeytrap? Empty PJ Inspector Caught In Honeytrap?

Post  Guest Sat 10 Mar - 19:54

A fake profile in the internet enticed an investigator of the Maddie Case into indiscretions

by Tânia Laranjo/Eduardo Dâmaso

One of the PJ inspectors who investigated the Maddie case was the victim of a trap on the Internet. The inspector Ricardo Paiva spoke on Facebook with a woman who introduced herself as an American model, but the talks eventually ended up in the possession of the English media. The inspector was blackmailed, so these conversations were not made ​​public, and now is facing a disciplinary process concerning the breach of civil servant duty. The fake profile on Facebook may have been created by someone connected to the McCanns' cause.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2012/03/mccann-affair-pj-inspector-caught-in.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+JoanaMorais+%28Joana+Morais%29
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 10 Mar - 20:18

The PJ's directorate already opened an inquest to the inspector: “An English newspaper is in possession of photos and cell phone messages from an PJ inspector and a North America woman”. In that material, the inspector in question identifies himself in that capacity [as an element of the PJ of Portimão] and says that he worked on the Madeleine McCann case. These two facts led to the opening of a disciplinary proceeding as soon as they were communicated to the PJ, confirmed a source from the PJ National Directorate.

As CM was able to find out, those conversations took place soon after the inspector made a comment in a McCann support group in the internet [Facebook]. After this, the inspector believes his computer was the target of an hacking attempt and even admits that some hacker has accessed illegitimately to his personal data.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Sat 10 Mar - 20:36

Iris wrote:
A fake profile in the internet enticed an investigator of the Maddie Case into indiscretions

by Tânia Laranjo/Eduardo Dâmaso

One of the PJ inspectors who investigated the Maddie case was the victim of a trap on the Internet. The inspector Ricardo Paiva spoke on Facebook with a woman who introduced herself as an American model, but the talks eventually ended up in the possession of the English media. The inspector was blackmailed, so these conversations were not made ​​public, and now is facing a disciplinary process concerning the breach of civil servant duty. The fake profile on Facebook may have been created by someone connected to the McCanns' cause.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2012/03/mccann-affair-pj-inspector-caught-in.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+JoanaMorais+%28Joana+Morais%29

Well you don't say!!!

Another criminal charge to go with the dozens that are just quietly waiting.....? PJ Inspector Caught In Honeytrap? 302722 PJ Inspector Caught In Honeytrap? 302722
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 10 Mar - 21:07

Another hypothesis is that the profile is false and does not even belong to a woman. The photos that were sent may have been taken from the internet. In those conversations, the inspector has allegedly sent photographs of himself - one of them taken inside the premises of Portimão police.

Complaint made in the PJ

The inspector spoke for a few weeks with an American young woman (see photo). He does not know if the woman seen in the picture that was sent to him was indeed her and has presented a complaint for fraud at the Judiciary Police. He admits that his email-box was also hacked.

The PJ will not reopen the investigation of the case

The Judiciary Police from Oporto will not reopen the investigation of the Maddie case, since there are no new data pointing to the clarification of her whereabouts.

A source from the PJ National Directorate has confirmed to Correio da Manhã that over the past year a PJ team has been verifying all the elements of the process, with the objective of making an assessment in order to try to find other investigation viewpoints, but up to now nothing new was detected.

The PJ team, working in conjunction with the English authorities, is directed by Helena Monteiro, who coordinated the elucidation of the Carina case - the college student from Lamego, whose body was found several days after her disappearance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 10 Mar - 21:37

If I had to make a guess at who was behind this entrapment, Meturdo 3 would be high on my list of suspects.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 10 Mar - 21:42

What?!

You mean they have actually succeeded at something?!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Frangendapenik Sun 11 Mar - 0:20

What saddned me really and made me angry is the fact (if it happened) that the inspector passing information in a irresponsible and immature way might have put in jeopardise the investigation and may have given the persons one more motive for for discredit. If he did so(passing information to a woman online) because he thought not with his brain but used instead a lower part of his body to think, it is disgusting and does no favours to the highly respected professional that a cop MUST BE. I still DO believe deep inside me that Madeleine wasn´t abducted. I still DO believ the parents know what happened that night of 3 May 2007. It is very sad if Justice will never be served by irresponsability, incompetence and inadequacy. As if the case´s investigation success wasn´t enough demaged since it´s very beggining by the political interferences, non cooperation by the parents and all the media circus and police leaks. I have been quiet by disappointement and delusion during a long time but too much mistakes have been happening to let them pass without a word of real criticism. And of course, when the mistakes have a Portuguese "stamp" on them, it hurts me most.

Last edited by Frangendapenik on Sun 11 Mar - 4:43; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : for orthographic mistakes and to add some text.)
Frangendapenik
Frangendapenik

Female
Number of posts : 19
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 11 Mar - 2:01

The Sun, Sunday, March 11, 2012 - "Maddie Cop 'sent sex pics' to Brit Woman".
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Sun 11 Mar - 5:28

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4186129/Maddie-cop-sent-sex-pics-to-Brit-woman.html

Accused ... Ricardo Paiva allegedly sent dirty photos to a British woman
EXCLUSIVE
By ALEX WEST
Published: Today at 00:24
A COP who comforted Madeleine McCann's parents is being probed for allegedly sending filthy photos to a woman.

Portuguese detective Ricardo Paiva is accused of posting them over the internet to a 20-year-old Brit.

Married dad Paiva, in his 40s, is said to have responded after she contacted him about Madeleine's disappearance.

It is claimed he begged the woman — a blonde model — to send him a photo and allegedly replied with an obscene image of himself.

Missing ... Madeleine vanished during a family holiday in 2007

Paiva denies it was him and claims that someone hacked into his Facebook account.

Last night his Polícia Judiciária force confirmed it was investigating and had seized his computer. A source said: "They are checking the possibility Paiva's Facebook page has been hacked."

Inspector Paiva is also alleged to have leaked details of the bungled first police probe into Madeleine's disappearance to the model.

Madeleine was nearly four when she was kidnapped from her family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz on the Algarve in May 2007.

Kate and Gerry McCann
Grief ... Maddie's parents Kate and Gerry McCann

Family liaison officer Paiva was the cop closest to her devastated parents Kate and Gerry in the following days.

But he later clashed with the couple, both doctors of Rothley, Leics, who were made suspects. In her book "Madeleine", Kate told how Paiva went from being a trusted confidante to her main accuser.
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sun 11 Mar - 7:07

It is claimed he begged the woman — a blonde model — to send him a photo and allegedly replied with an obscene image of himself.

Maybe Paiva aspires to being a footballer or an Eastender actor. It is rather laughable when the Sun reports such tales of low morals with a "straight face".
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 11 Mar - 7:25

Wasn't Paiva the one who said Kate told him she had images of Madeleine buried up a Hill?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 11 Mar - 8:19

Panda wrote:
Wasn't Paiva the one who said Kate told him she had images of Madeleine buried up a Hill?

Yes Panda, I think so. I think Kate talks about him quite a bit in her book. If I am thinking of the correct man, they became reasonably friendly at the outset as he spoke English and had a child or children close in age to the McCanns. Indeed I think Kate claimed they had dinner at his house etc. He was almost like a PJ family liaison officer.

I no longer have the book, it has "moved on" as I would not keep it in the house, but she was extremely unkind towards him in it. I remember her bleating about him not being able to look her in the eye during her arguidio interview. Was it he she was calling F****ng T***er during her interview ? She seemed to have lost track completely of the fact that he was a policeman first and foremost.

I do not know what to think anymore. Is this another life about to be destroyed because of his involvement in the investigation ? The McCanns are cursed, everyone who crosses their path seems to come to harm in one way or another.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 11 Mar - 8:34

mossman wrote:
Panda wrote:

Yes Panda, I think so. I think Kate talks about him quite a bit in her book. If I am thinking of the correct man, they became reasonably friendly at the outset as he spoke English and had a child or children close in age to the McCanns. Indeed I think Kate claimed they had dinner at his house etc. He was almost like a PJ family liaison officer.

I no longer have the book, it has "moved on" as I would not keep it in the house, but she was extremely unkind towards him in it. I remember her bleating about him not being able to look her in the eye during her arguidio interview. Was it he she was calling F****ng T***er during her interview ? She seemed to have lost track completely of the fact that he was a policeman first and foremost.

I do not know what to think anymore. Is this another life about to be destroyed because of his involvement in the investigation ? The McCanns are cursed, everyone who crosses their path seems to come to harm in one way or another.

Morning mossman,

I didn't read the Book because 384 pages was 380 too many for my attention span. PJ Inspector Caught In Honeytrap? 294124

Yes, the McCanns do seem to have collected a lot of scalps, but strangely enough, for all their newfound sense of self importance and being more than
willing to give interviews, they still have to rely on Clarence to save them from having to answer awkward questions. Look how often they hid under the "we are not allowed to discuss the case" excuse but have never been questioned really, probably because Gerry tends to lose his temper if any
awkward questions are asked.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 11 Mar - 10:17

interested wrote:The Sun, Sunday, March 11, 2012 - "Maddie Cop 'sent sex pics' to Brit Woman".

Well then. it's a Brit woman, not a US model ...

Does anyone remember the Scum article about 'McCann trolls'?
Didn't Justine Spencer compile a list of 'McCann trolls' and send it to the Scum?
Does anyone think they would just thank her kindly without saying: "Stay in touch ..."

And does anyone remember the strange New Year message supposedly from Paiva?
Which asked everyone to stop attacking poor Justine Spencer?
That was beyond weird.

Didn't someone state on the Official McCann Facebook page that someone in their family could do hacking?

Wasn't Justine Spencer the only McCann supporter to attend Tony Bennett's preliminary hearing?
(And annoyed the judge by using her mobile in court - obviously eager to report back to the mother ship?)

Both the Bennett and Paiva stories seem to involve entrapment of one sort or another.
Different variations but same MO.

The thing to ask ourselves on this bright Sunday morning is ...
Who would gain from the employment of such vulgar, low-life tactics?

almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Sun 11 Mar - 10:29

Ricardo Paiva was a key witness for Dr. Amaral at the appeal case which overturned the injunction banning Dr. Amaral's book. It was therefore always on the cards that he would be the focus of a smear attempt before the next installment of the McCann moneygrabbing exercise. Neither the timing nor the method come as a surprise and that The Sun continues to be the favourite vehicle for capitalizing on their smear tactics is no surprise either. It's true that you can learn a lot about people by the company they keep. The Sun and the McCanns deserve each other.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Velvet Sun 11 Mar - 10:45

almostgothic wrote:
interested wrote:The Sun, Sunday, March 11, 2012 - "Maddie Cop 'sent sex pics' to Brit Woman".

Well then. it's a Brit woman, not a US model ...

Does anyone remember the Scum article about 'McCann trolls'?
Didn't Justine Spencer compile a list of 'McCann trolls' and send it to the Scum?
Does anyone think they would just thank her kindly without saying: "Stay in touch ..."

And does anyone remember the strange New Year message supposedly from Paiva?
Which asked everyone to stop attacking poor Justine Spencer?
That was beyond weird.

Didn't someone state on the Official McCann Facebook page that someone in their family could do hacking?

Wasn't Justine Spencer the only McCann supporter to attend Tony Bennett's preliminary hearing?
(And annoyed the judge by using her mobile in court - obviously eager to report back to the mother ship?)

Both the Bennett and Paiva stories seem to involve entrapment of one sort or another.
Different variations but same MO.

The thing to ask ourselves on this bright Sunday morning is ...
Who would gain from the employment of such vulgar, low-life tactics?

This is really interesting, I used to see her regularly comment on the official fb page when I used to have a nose. But I never realised she went as far as actually attending the Tony Bennett hearing! Where did you find that out? There was a woman on there called Ann Ainslie Kelly something or another, and I'm sure when she was blocked from fb she got other people to comment for her and she said she will be helping in others ways from now on, so I assumed behind the scenes. So I wouldn't be surprised if she has some involvement in a few things like this, seems like something the two of them would do.
Velvet
Velvet
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 191
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 11 Mar - 10:56

Her attendance at the hearing is mentioned on JH's forum.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Sun 11 Mar - 11:15

Yawn.

Since when does something a policeman and a woman above the age of consent do in their spare time reflect on his qualities as a policeman? As long as he's doing his job properly and his spare time activities aren't breaking the law.....

And that woman is going to have to be whiter than white in the investigation because if she led him on or suggested sending those sort of photos to each other first the police will laugh her out of the station.

God forbid a link will be found between her and any of the mccann camp..... PJ Inspector Caught In Honeytrap? 294124

Desperate times ahead people, hold onto your tin foil hats!!
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 11 Mar - 11:20

So in effect, the Sun article is saying that Kate and Gerry made a good friend and close confidante out of a philanderer and internet pervert.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sun 11 Mar - 11:21

margaret wrote:Yawn.

Since when does something a policeman and a woman above the age of consent do in their spare time reflect on his qualities as a policeman? As long as he's doing his job properly and his spare time activities aren't breaking the law.....

And that woman is going to have to be whiter than white in the investigation because if she led him on or suggested sending those sort of photos to each other first the police will laugh her out of the station.

God forbid a link will be found between her and any of the mccann camp..... PJ Inspector Caught In Honeytrap? 294124

Desperate times ahead people, hold onto your tin foil hats!!

Well said margaret. PJ Inspector Caught In Honeytrap? 307691

......and it is STILL my opinion that the McCanns are the chief culprits in whatever befell Madeleine! PJ Inspector Caught In Honeytrap? 49091
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Sun 11 Mar - 11:39

From Kate's book:

PJ Inspector Caught In Honeytrap? Kate+McCann+despicable+comment
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 11 Mar - 11:42

Annabel wrote:From Kate's book:

PJ Inspector Caught In Honeytrap? Kate+McCann+despicable+comment

What a very odd response.

I guess there will be more to come.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next