Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loose ends of the case only cleared up with the process reopened/J Morais

+10
fedrules
comperedna
AnnaEsse
Jean-Luc
ELI
Panda
Badboy
matthew
almostgothic
nospinnaker
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Loose ends of the case only cleared up with the process reopened/J Morais - Page 2 Empty Re: Loose ends of the case only cleared up with the process reopened/J Morais

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 13 Mar - 13:16

Jean-Luc wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2114252/Teenager-spends-months-bars-DNA-blunder-fingers-rape-city-visited.html

It looks like LGC are already being criticised. One person in the comments section says Loose ends of the case only cleared up with the process reopened/J Morais - Page 2 303636 that LGC used to work for FSS, I'm already confused.

I don't know why any police force would choose a private company when there are excellent forensic labs at some of our universities that do police work.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Loose ends of the case only cleared up with the process reopened/J Morais - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Loose ends of the case only cleared up with the process reopened/J Morais - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Loose ends of the case only cleared up with the process reopened/J Morais - Page 2 Empty Re: Loose ends of the case only cleared up with the process reopened/J Morais

Post  comperedna Tue 13 Mar - 14:43

ELI wrote:
comperedna wrote:I'm not sure of this, but I believe that recent developments in hair analysis means that it can be stated whether the samples were from a person alive when they were deposited, or dead when they were deposited. Do others remember that this was discussed a while ago? Comments appreciated.

It might be something called post - mortem root banding that you're thinking off ? This is something that happens when hairs are still attached to a body which has been dead for about 8hrs I believe.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :
Loose ends of the case only cleared up with the process reopened/J Morais - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Loose ends of the case only cleared up with the process reopened/J Morais - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Loose ends of the case only cleared up with the process reopened/J Morais - Page 2 Empty That's it, ELI

Post  comperedna Tue 13 Mar - 14:47

That is what I was remembering. Do you know more?
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  fedrules Tue 13 Mar - 16:41

I may be clutching at straws here, but I was wondering why the Scotland Yard inquiry is called 'operation grange'..'Grange' means 'barn' in French and when I googled' barn in McCann case', I came across an old piece from Joanna Morais's blog which claimed that a blood-stained towel , linked by DNA to Madeleine and having fibres from the McCanns car had been discovered in a barn near PDL..mmmm I wonder ???
fedrules
fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1282
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Tue 13 Mar - 17:32

crumbs fed rules i know that there was an item, i didnt know it was linked to Madeleine and the McCanns car, can you put me in that direction, where i can read more please, Joana Morais i know, got any idea of the header.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Tue 13 Mar - 18:59

I'm not sure the towel in the barn is fact. I can't find any reference to it in the official files and there used to be a Pt poster on here who was adamant it never existed. Can anyone point me to an official record of it?
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 13 Mar - 19:11

i remember it being taked about o 3as like a aztic pattern , but thought it was forum gossip ? not sure tbh
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Tue 13 Mar - 19:13

cass wrote:i remember it being taked about o 3as like a aztic pattern , but thought it was forum gossip ? not sure tbh

It was reported as aztec pattern but lots of things get reported in newspapers which have absolutely no truth in them whatsoever...I think the towel is one of them
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Tue 13 Mar - 20:05

Mccann's Expess News: "Now Hunt Centres on Disused Barn"

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2007/12/mccanns-expess-news.html
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2