Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alternative worlds – and what they tell us /Blacksmith

+5
tanszi
AnnaEsse
almostgothic
Panda
Annabel
9 posters

Go down

Alternative worlds – and what they tell us /Blacksmith Empty Alternative worlds – and what they tell us /Blacksmith

Post  Annabel Sun 11 Mar - 14:42

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.com/2012/03/alternative-worlds-and-what-they-tell.html

Clarence Mitchell speaking last night

Mr Mitchell said: “Kate and Gerry are extremely pleased at the news from Portugal. While they cannot, of course, discuss operational matters their understanding is that a man who has been in custody in Oporto for several months has given information identifying the group who abducted Madeleine. “

A pal of the family told the Mail, “They are over the moon. They have suffered so much for so long but their faith in the police has never wavered. Kate has been crying with happiness all day, even though she knows that this doesn’t mean the child is definitely alive.”

The couple are attending mass this morning near Rothley.

--------

The Independent on Sunday, March 12 2012

How the McCanns finally took hold of the investigation

Couple forced review on Cameron “using Facebook”
Rebekah Greed “intervened on behalf of the couple while riding with PM”
Private detective “lived underground in a shelter in Oporto”
Special service of thanksgiving in Rothley today
“At last we can look forward”

For years Kate & Gerry McCann tried to get a proper re-investigation of the case but were rebuffed, first by Gordon Brown and then by the Tories. With all governments unwilling to spend on what they saw as a doomed venture the parents had to fund the search from their charity dedicated to finding Madeleine.

In late 2010 their private detective David Edgar lived in a hole in the ground in the Portuguese city of Oporto opposite a girls school that was known to be a magnet for the vilest of Portugal’s many paedophile rings.

Living on a diet of earthworms and raw sewage for three months Edgar was finally able to provide the Oporto police with the vital evidence that led to an arrest and the resulting confession that is behind today’s news.

Even then his ordeal was not over: Edgar, who had suffered badly during his stake-out and had not changed his clothes or shaved for eight weeks was first of all mistaken for a homeless psychotic by the PJ and accused of exposing himself. He spent two days under arrest in see page 3

Detective Edgar after he had been hosed down and released

-------

The Observer March 12 2012, leading article

The beginning of the end?

The news from Oporto remains obscure and contradictory. What is quite certain is that the police there seem to have the first lead ever to the perpetrators of this dreadful crime.

While the PJ, anxious to avoid the problems caused by its leaking in 2007, have said little officially, the parent’s spokesman Clarence Mitchell has announced that the police have told Kate and Gerry that their lead is “100% pure gold”. We wish them well.

The parents are said to be taking part in a Rothley church service today although it is by no means clear, as Richard Dawkins states on another page, what divine intervention has ever done for them. Nevertheless today’s news is to be welcomed: finally the couple’s suffering – and the criticism of them inflaming the internet – may be close to an end.

------

The Sun March 12 2012

Auntie Phil in Ryanair Row

Maddie’s aunt Philomena, pictured here in an obesity clinic in Glasgow last month, is at the centre of a row with the airline. Amid rumours that police in the city of Aparto have located the child’s abductor the charity which looks after the family interests booked three in-line seats on Ryanair for herself, herself and herself. But the airline – famous for wanting to start all-standing flights – asked for a £2000 excess weight surcharge on “health and safety grounds” (cont)

------

The Mirror Sunday March 12 2012

Disgraced cop “has asked to settle libel claim”.

Clarence Mitchell, spokesman for Kate & Maddie, says, “We understand that Mr Amoral is in discussions to withdraw all his claims in the light of certain new information.”

It is understood that the fat cop will have to agree to the destruction of over 7, 500 copies of his book in which he claimed that Kate McCann hadn’t always told the truth.

Mr Mitchell said: “The Madeleine Fund (the charity which looks after the child) has hired one of Lisbon’s main squares, the Praca do Comercio, in order that the books can be burned under the supervision of a friend of Kate’s, the Dominican friar Signor Auto de Fe. We are waiting for a reply from Mr Amaral.”

Inside: “Now it’s time to take on the internet haters,” says parents’ spokesman.

---------

And in this world on March 11 2012? Like we said, frozen in the headlights.

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
Alternative worlds – and what they tell us /Blacksmith Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Alternative worlds – and what they tell us /Blacksmith Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Alternative worlds – and what they tell us /Blacksmith Empty Re: Alternative worlds – and what they tell us /Blacksmith

Post  tanszi Sun 11 Mar - 15:02

for a second i believed that someone had eaten sh*t.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
Alternative worlds – and what they tell us /Blacksmith Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Alternative worlds – and what they tell us /Blacksmith Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Alternative worlds – and what they tell us /Blacksmith Empty Re: Alternative worlds – and what they tell us /Blacksmith

Post  Guest Sun 11 Mar - 15:19

Brilliant read Alternative worlds – and what they tell us /Blacksmith 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 11 Mar - 15:44

For a couple of minutes I believed it.......I can't stop laughing Alternative worlds – and what they tell us /Blacksmith 23324 Alternative worlds – and what they tell us /Blacksmith 23324 Alternative worlds – and what they tell us /Blacksmith 23324

Thanks annabel, that's made my day .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 11 Mar - 15:48

Panda wrote:
For a couple of minutes I believed it.......I can't stop laughing Alternative worlds – and what they tell us /Blacksmith 23324 Alternative worlds – and what they tell us /Blacksmith 23324 Alternative worlds – and what they tell us /Blacksmith 23324

Thanks annabel, that's made my day .

It's so different from his usual postings that I compared the URL to previous postings to make sure his account hadn't been hacked! Alternative worlds – and what they tell us /Blacksmith 23324
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 11 Mar - 16:06

Alternative worlds – and what they tell us /Blacksmith 23324 Alternative worlds – and what they tell us /Blacksmith 23324 Alternative worlds – and what they tell us /Blacksmith 23324
I was 'avin' a fag when I read that.
Guffawed so much I gave myself a choking fit.
That'll teach me!
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 11 Mar - 16:36

almostgothic wrote: Alternative worlds – and what they tell us /Blacksmith 23324 Alternative worlds – and what they tell us /Blacksmith 23324 Alternative worlds – and what they tell us /Blacksmith 23324
That'll teach me!

Probably best to explain, for the benefit of our US readers, that a fag is a cigarette ................. Alternative worlds – and what they tell us /Blacksmith 731911
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 11 Mar - 16:48

The End Is Nigh wrote:
almostgothic wrote: Alternative worlds – and what they tell us /Blacksmith 23324 Alternative worlds – and what they tell us /Blacksmith 23324 Alternative worlds – and what they tell us /Blacksmith 23324
That'll teach me!

Probably best to explain, for the benefit of our US readers, that a fag is a cigarette ................. Alternative worlds – and what they tell us /Blacksmith 731911

And for the benefit of any American readers...... Alternative worlds – and what they tell us /Blacksmith 23324
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sun 11 Mar - 17:03

Alternative worlds – and what they tell us /Blacksmith 23324 Alternative worlds – and what they tell us /Blacksmith 613255
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 11 Mar - 17:18

A FAG AND CIGARETTE ARE BOTH NAMES FOR A CANCER STICK.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Sun 11 Mar - 17:53

Annabel wrote:
In late 2010 their private detective David Edgar lived in a hole in the ground in the Portuguese city of Oporto opposite a girls school that was known to be a magnet for the vilest of Portugal’s many paedophile rings.

Living on a diet of earthworms and raw sewage for three months Edgar was finally able to provide the Oporto police with the vital evidence that led to an arrest and the resulting confession that is behind today’s news.

I haven't had any fag, cigarette or cancer stick, but l have had a bad cold and that made me cough like a good 'un. Alternative worlds – and what they tell us /Blacksmith 613255 Alternative worlds – and what they tell us /Blacksmith 613255
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Sun 11 Mar - 20:09

I find Auntie Phil so obnoxious - visually and verbally - she should be served with an ASBO and kept off the streets in case she really scares the hell out of someone - esp after dark!!!
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 11 Mar - 22:49

Auntie Phil is a teacher - so there must be a lot of scared school children around in her part of the world!

Alternative worlds – and what they tell us /Blacksmith 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Mon 12 Mar - 0:24

Annabel

Thank you for this "different view" from Blacksmith!

I almost choked as well though a non smoker! But hey, really strange how it comes over so unbelievable but this would be what it would be like if we accepted the spin.

Did anyone catch the Frost/Nixon film- it certainly proved to me that when people say that the Truth will eventually come out - its true. It destroyed Nixon because he lied. But he eventually had to admit it.

Eventually whatever the Truth about the disappearance of Madeleine is - it will come out.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down