Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIDEO - Holiday Timeline - Saturday

+8
wjk
Angelique
Thistledown
cass
margaret
Karen
dazedandconfused
AnnaEsse
12 posters

Go down

VIDEO - Holiday Timeline - Saturday Empty VIDEO - Holiday Timeline - Saturday

Post  HiDeHo Wed 14 Mar - 9:40

Part 1 - SATURDAY April 28th 2007- of an information based video detailing the timeline of the McCanns holiday.

The rest of the week to be continued, before tweaking and a final complete video of the Tmeline of the Holiday Week based on Official Police Files.

Discrepancies are already beginning to show...one has to wonder why...

(Keep in mind that there may have been nothing abnormal happening that day, but statements/book explanations may have 'created' the discrepancies to explain details that possibly happened on another day)

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
VIDEO - Holiday Timeline - Saturday Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - Holiday Timeline - Saturday Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - Holiday Timeline - Saturday Empty Re: VIDEO - Holiday Timeline - Saturday

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 14 Mar - 15:05

Just keeping this in sight so that I can watch the video later when I have more time.

Thank you HiDeHo. You're a star! VIDEO - Holiday Timeline - Saturday 83453
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
VIDEO - Holiday Timeline - Saturday Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - Holiday Timeline - Saturday Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - Holiday Timeline - Saturday Empty Re: VIDEO - Holiday Timeline - Saturday

Post  dazedandconfused Wed 14 Mar - 15:12

I saw this earlier on twitter. Thanks HideHo. Excellent work as always.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Wed 14 Mar - 15:20

Thank you VIDEO - Holiday Timeline - Saturday 25346

The word "mellow" strikes me as odd, (re first night) its usually something one might say if they were drunk or stoned??
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 14 Mar - 16:02

Brilliant Hideho. VIDEO - Holiday Timeline - Saturday 307691
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 14 Mar - 16:03

HiDeHo, you're amazing. VIDEO - Holiday Timeline - Saturday 83453 Look forward to seeing the others.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Wed 14 Mar - 16:44

hideho VIDEO - Holiday Timeline - Saturday 307691 VIDEO - Holiday Timeline - Saturday 83453 thanks
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Thistledown Wed 14 Mar - 22:07

this is a low point for me this one.

summer holiday playing with the wean's face smiling is just wrong hideho..

where is cabofrio these days anyway??

he ripped the parents without somehow mocking the child iirc
Thistledown
Thistledown
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 93
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Thu 15 Mar - 0:55

Thistledown wrote:this is a low point for me this one.

I'm sorry you feel that way...unfortunately...choosing music for videos is a lengthy job...so trying to find suitable music to cover about an hour of video can take a few days...unless I choose elevator music...lol

I purposely started with that song, for the same reason that I did not add an Isabel Duarte type pic of Kate and similarly Gerry.

My belief is that it started out as a 'real' holiday and the song and anticipation reflects that. Just my opinion...everyone, if they choose to watch is free to turn the sound down...I know many do...lol

I have chose some songs for the latter part of the week that represent your feelings better...and one, in particular, I may choose not to use as it is TOO close to the truth.

All I can say is that I do my best (and Saturday was not a very creative day to deal with anyway...lol) but my purpose is to have this set of videos as a 'reference' for as many details as I can fit in for each day with as many discrepancies highlighted as possible. (I have a feeling that Thursday may be a 'feature' length video in itself!)

Hopefully, it will also put the 'week' into perspective for those that don't have the time to study all the files and locations.

Please feel free to suggest songs...it's tough finding ones that represent the case and are not 'romantic'...well, unless I turn to Sex Pistols etc...(went to see them a few years ago...the 'frisking' was fun (for an old lady) but took yonks to get the purple out of my hair and I have never seen so many tattoed legs!!) VIDEO - Holiday Timeline - Saturday 294124
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Thu 15 Mar - 1:52

HiDeHo

Thank you for your latest video, one of a series - wow!

I think this is very good idea as you say it is difficult to sort out all the discrepancies and this way we can see them. You and others have methodical minds but mine is a bit "dizzy" when trying to sort things out - so doing it by video is excellent for me. VIDEO - Holiday Timeline - Saturday 25346
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 15 Mar - 2:10

Thank you Hideho....another excellent video. I think the choice of song is just right, Friends and their offspring looking forward to enjoying their holiday little realising the tragedy which was to come.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 15 Mar - 8:19

Yep. I agree with Panda. That song is spot on.
Thank you HideHo VIDEO - Holiday Timeline - Saturday 307691
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 15 Mar - 8:54

Thistledown wrote:this is a low point for me this one.

Cabo was fantastic, he had a brilliant sense of humour, without being nasty. I once laughed so much at something he wrote, I had an asthma attack and was carted off to hospital VIDEO - Holiday Timeline - Saturday 23324
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 15 Mar - 9:33

Morning fred....yes like you, I used to laugh out loud at some of his posts about the Burger Van , often wondered what he did for a living . VIDEO - Holiday Timeline - Saturday 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 15 Mar - 10:13

Panda wrote:

Morning fred....yes like you, I used to laugh out loud at some of his posts about the Burger Van , often wondered what he did for a living . VIDEO - Holiday Timeline - Saturday 294124

I know at one point he wrote a script for the Fast Show, he wanted to get into comedy writing big time, but couldn't get his foot in the door so to speak. He sure had a talent for it.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Thu 15 Mar - 10:18

Congratulations HiDiHo on a great video VIDEO - Holiday Timeline - Saturday Icon_flower

However, if I could make one small gripe, and it
is just a gripe. As I read slowly, it is difficult to
keep up with the script which goes at a gallop
before I can read it.
But otherwise a great and informative project.
many thanks to your endeavours. VIDEO - Holiday Timeline - Saturday 307691
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 15 Mar - 10:19

fred wrote:
Panda wrote:

I know at one point he wrote a script for the Fast Show, he wanted to get into comedy writing big time, but couldn't get his foot in the door so to speak. He sure had a talent for it.

Perhaps he should have done the rounds in the Pubs as a stand up Comedian . VIDEO - Holiday Timeline - Saturday 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Thu 15 Mar - 10:22

I've added a CaboFrio thread (maybe he will pop in!)
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 15 Mar - 10:26

HiDeHo wrote:I've added a CaboFrio thread (maybe he will pop in!)

Thanks HideHo.....where is it. VIDEO - Holiday Timeline - Saturday 944533
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 15 Mar - 10:28

O.K. found it!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Thu 15 Mar - 11:55

marxman wrote:Congratulations HiDiHo on a great video VIDEO - Holiday Timeline - Saturday Icon_flower

However, if I could make one small gripe, and it
is just a gripe. As I read slowly, it is difficult to
keep up with the script which goes at a gallop
before I can read it.
But otherwise a great and informative project.
many thanks to your endeavours. VIDEO - Holiday Timeline - Saturday 307691

Gripe's are allowed...and you are justified in your comment.

I find it difficult to create a balance between imparting the information and keeping the video moving or keeping it compact within a timeframe of the music...so often as a trade-off the text is too fleeting to be read comfortably.

I usually try to suggest pausing the video if there is a lot of text, particularly with some screenshots that include text. In those cases I highlight in red the significant words to get an overview of what is important. (see below)

Lots of trade-offs I'm afraid, but getting further into the week of the holiday, when the discrepancies become more apparent (and important) I will either leave the text screen longer or suggest pausing to read.

On the other hand, sometimes I just misjudge the reading time...sorry..lol

VIDEO - Holiday Timeline - Saturday Crying640-6

VIDEO - Holiday Timeline - Saturday TavaresReport-4005-1
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down