Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To help keep these sites on line please consider

+12
weissnicht
wjk
AnnaEsse
want the truth
NoStone
T4two
kitti
Angelique
maebee
Trishy
tanszi
fred
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

To help keep these sites on line please consider  - Page 2 Empty Re: To help keep these sites on line please consider

Post  T4two Fri 23 Mar - 10:09

kitti wrote:Wouldn't it be a good idea if we ALL owned a bit off a site.....let's see the mccanns threaten thousands off us..

Brilliant idea To help keep these sites on line please consider  - Page 2 307691 Over to you pamalam To help keep these sites on line please consider  - Page 2 25346
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :
To help keep these sites on line please consider  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100To help keep these sites on line please consider  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

To help keep these sites on line please consider  - Page 2 Empty Re: To help keep these sites on line please consider

Post  NoStone Fri 23 Mar - 10:10

pamalam wrote:
NoStone wrote:Pamalam!?? Have you overcome the threat from the Mail of closiing down your site ok??? I hope so!

I removed all of the Mail items. I then sent a message back to the Mail asking if they could give me permission to put the items back on line.

I got an automated message back from Sarah Graham saying
“Today is my last day at MailOnline. Please contact tal.gottesman@dailymail.co.uk with any queries from next week”.

I contacted TG and got a message back saying “all syndication requests need to go through Danny Howell, who I am copying in to this email”

I did not get in touch with DH. I thought I would let sleeping dogs lie, as maybe it was not wise to push it any further.

Thats very interesting Pamalam - thanks! I wonder where Sarah raham has gone?
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :
To help keep these sites on line please consider  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100To help keep these sites on line please consider  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  pamalam Fri 23 Mar - 15:28

Hi All
I have been to the post office to see about a PO Box. But sadly it is defeating the object.
The cost will be over £100 to set one up. So I’m afraid this is not an option.

I then went onto the Bank; I was told I would have to set up a business account.
That would need 2 people to set up. One being a secretary also may be charges for this account.

So after consideration the only safe way forward is back to PayPal & cards

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/voluntary.htm

Once again, many thanks to those who already have donated.

Cheers Pamalam
pamalam
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 364
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-11

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

To help keep these sites on line please consider  - Page 2 Empty pay pal

Post  want the truth Fri 23 Mar - 16:36

My daughter knows how to do PayPal, so I'll get her to donate for me and I'll pay her back.

It's the least I can do for all that you have done to keep us informed and updated so that we can continue to analyse, cross correlate, bring our diverse thoughts and observations together and drive the case forward.

Thanks Pamalam for your enormous, and enormously appreciated, amount of work, done to help a little girl who went away on holiday and didn't return.
To help keep these sites on line please consider  - Page 2 463742
want the truth
want the truth

Number of posts : 48
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 23 Mar - 16:45

want the truth wrote:My daughter knows how to do PayPal, so I'll get her to donate for me and I'll pay her back.

It's the least I can do for all that you have done to keep us informed and updated so that we can continue to analyse, cross correlate, bring our diverse thoughts and observations together and drive the case forward.

Thanks Pamalam for your enormous, and enormously appreciated, amount of work, done to help a little girl who went away on holiday and didn't return.
To help keep these sites on line please consider  - Page 2 463742

I'll join you there. To help keep these sites on line please consider  - Page 2 307691

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 23 Mar - 17:42

Not Born Yesterday wrote:
I tried to pay £5.00 yesterday - the last of the big spenders - though I am nervous about entering credit card details. I input all the information and pressed send, only to be asked for all the details again. I gave up at that point. I hope that it will be possible to pay cash at a bank in due course.

Still the same problem for me. I'll leave it for a few days and then try again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Fri 23 Mar - 20:11

Paypal for me. It works and is very convenient. Too much to be honnest. It's so easy that I sometimes pay before having realised that I am buying something!
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 23 Mar - 21:38

frencheuropean wrote:Paypal for me. It works and is very convenient. Too much to be honnest. It's so easy that I sometimes pay before having realised that I am buying something!

To help keep these sites on line please consider  - Page 2 23324 Brilliant! To help keep these sites on line please consider  - Page 2 294124
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  pamalam Fri 21 Jun - 23:56

pamalam
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sat 22 Jun - 8:22

I don't have paypal..how does it work? What I have to do?
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 22 Jun - 8:47

weissnicht wrote:I don't have paypal..how does it work? What I have to do?

If you go back to the site opposite the Paypal details there is a notice saying if you don't have a paypal you click on Visa or Mastercard to donate.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sat 22 Jun - 9:47

Panda wrote:

If you go back to the site opposite the Paypal details there is a notice saying if you don't have a paypal you click on Visa or Mastercard to donate.
OK, thanks, looks like it worked To help keep these sites on line please consider  - Page 2 25346
But it says: "PAYPAL GERRYMCCANN"
Yak, sounds like I have donated money to the mcs...yak yak yak
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 22 Jun - 10:32

weissnicht wrote:
Panda wrote:

OK, thanks, looks like it worked To help keep these sites on line please consider  - Page 2 25346

Oh, maybe it is a seperate account not her own.....doesn't Pamalams' blog have the name gerrymcann in it.?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  pamalam Sat 22 Jun - 13:03

weissnicht wrote:
Panda wrote:

Hi W

I did not realise that the reference came up as “PAYPAL GERRYMCCANN".  Thank you for pointing this out to me. I have now edited PayPal to hopefully it now says “PAYPAL PAMALAM”.

Many thanks for your kind donation, it is very much appreciated.

Ps

@ Frencheuropean if you are around can you confirm for me that it now says PAMALAM

Cheers Pamalam
pamalam
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Sun 23 Jun - 12:09

Hi Pam,

on the Paypal page ,it's written now in front of the empty box where you pay :    "Pamalam's McCann"

I am also a bit worried about Nigel who doesn't post anymore. Do you think he needs some help? I hope he is ok.
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  rainbow-fairy Mon 24 Jun - 0:52

I don't have Paypal or even a bank account (working on that atm), would there be any way for me to donate? I'm a bit dim when it comes to computers!
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Female
Number of posts : 15
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post  pamalam Mon 24 Jun - 10:37

@ rainbow-fairy 

I find that PayPal and credit cards are the only secure way of sending donations. Many thanks for your kind offer.

@ frencheuropean

Thank you for the name check, As for Nigel I am also worried about him, I have emailed him but as yet I have not had any reply.
pamalam
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pamalam Mon 24 Jun - 15:25

I have had a reply from Nigel; he decided to take a step back from things for a few weeks rest. He now feels that he may be ready to start updating again very soon.

Like me Nigel appreciates voluntary donations sent to help towards the costs of keeping his site maintained and updated.

Link to Nigel’s site mccannfiles donation button

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id87.html

Link to Pamalam’s site donation button mccannpjfiles

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/  

Link to Pamalam’s site donation button gerrymccannsblogs

A big heartfelt thank you for the people who have donated, you will never know how much this is appreciated, it lifts a great burden from me. To help keep these sites on line please consider  - Page 2 83453

Last edited by pamalam on Mon 24 Jun - 15:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit links)
pamalam
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Mon 24 Jun - 15:49

Merci Pamalam .
I am pleased Nigel is fit again.
The link to the mccannfiles  donation page didn't work for me but when I copied on my browser, it was ok.
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 27 Jun - 8:59

Not Born Yesterday wrote:
I tried to pay £5.00 yesterday - the last of the big spenders - though I am nervous about entering credit card details. I input all the information and pressed send, only to be asked for all the details again. I gave up at that point. I hope that it will be possible to pay cash at a bank in due course.  

Better late than never; I've now sent £10.00 to both Nigel's and Pamalam's site. I can't believe that my previous message goes back 15 months, where has the time gone?!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pamalam Mon 8 Jul - 11:05

A big thank you to the people who have donated to me and Nigel

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/  

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id87.html  

Cheers Pamalam xx

To help keep these sites on line please consider  - Page 2 Tu
pamalam
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pamalam Wed 10 Sep - 23:55

TO HELP KEEP THE MCCANN REFERENCE SITES ON LINE PLEASE CONSIDER

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/voluntary.htm

pamalam
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

To help keep these sites on line please consider  - Page 2 Empty Twitter

Post  pamalam Sun 14 Sep - 10:23

Twitter message

mccannpjfiles‏@mccannpjfiles9h
#McCann please add our hash tag. I feel so lonely with just 1. Make my day I would love us to trend. #mccannPJfiles. http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk
pamalam
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2