Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i now believe the mcanns and they are innocent

+3
kathybelle
gillyspot
steve1295
7 posters

Go down

i now believe the mcanns and they are innocent Empty i now believe the mcanns and they are innocent

Post  Justiceforallkids Sat 31 Mar - 23:52

sorrry i thiink you are all really mean and horrible to gerry and kate thye are drs after all

[b]
APRIL FOOLS[/b]

i now believe the mcanns and they are innocent 23324
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :
i now believe the mcanns and they are innocent Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100i now believe the mcanns and they are innocent Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

i now believe the mcanns and they are innocent Empty Re: i now believe the mcanns and they are innocent

Post  steve1295 Sun 1 Apr - 0:01

JeEz carly,just back from seeing the devil within ,and here you were giving me another fright,,,,phewwwwww
steve1295
steve1295
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 567
Warning :
i now believe the mcanns and they are innocent Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100i now believe the mcanns and they are innocent Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

i now believe the mcanns and they are innocent Empty Re: i now believe the mcanns and they are innocent

Post  gillyspot Sun 1 Apr - 0:08

Flaming hell. I had forgotten it was 1st April. - Clearly Kate & Gerry are totally innocent of being innocent in Madeleine's disappearance. i now believe the mcanns and they are innocent 294124
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sun 1 Apr - 0:10

gillyspot wrote:Flaming hell. I had forgotten it was 1st April. - Clearly Kate & Gerry are totally innocent of being innocent in Madeleine's disappearance. i now believe the mcanns and they are innocent 294124
hahahahahhahahahahahah
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 1 Apr - 0:17

Ye gods! It wasn't 1st April when your first message was received here. Remembering that Bren and Bonnybraes had miraculous conversions to the dark side, these things do happen!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sun 1 Apr - 0:22

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Ye gods! It wasn't 1st April when your first message was received here. Remembering that Bren and Bonnybraes had miraculous conversions to the dark side, these things do happen!

bahahahaha i will not ever go to the darkside!!!!!! do not worry they are a bunch of nasty hypocrites
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 1 Apr - 1:12

steve1295 wrote:JeEz carly,just back from seeing the devil within ,and here you were giving me another fright,,,,phewwwwww

I was just about to go i now believe the mcanns and they are innocent 87849 i now believe the mcanns and they are innocent 371436 then I scrolled to the bottom of Carly's post and saw that she'd April Fooled us. i now believe the mcanns and they are innocent 294124

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Sun 1 Apr - 7:33

You got me Carly i now believe the mcanns and they are innocent 307691 well done i now believe the mcanns and they are innocent 294124 i now believe the mcanns and they are innocent 294124 i now believe the mcanns and they are innocent 294124
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Sun 1 Apr - 7:39

Justiceforallkids wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:Ye gods! It wasn't 1st April when your first message was received here. Remembering that Bren and Bonnybraes had miraculous conversions to the dark side, these things do happen!

bahahahaha i will not ever go to the darkside!!!!!! do not worry they are a bunch of nasty hypocrites

Carly When ever you go to the darkside I think it would be time for me to give up,
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 1 Apr - 7:55

dutchclogs wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:

Carly When ever you go to the darkside I think it would be time for me to give up,

Don't worry, Carly. If you seem to have gone to the 'dark side,' we'll get you the help you need. i now believe the mcanns and they are innocent 294124
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sun 1 Apr - 8:44

AnnaEsse wrote:
dutchclogs wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:

Don't worry, Carly. If you seem to have gone to the 'dark side,' we'll get you the help you need. i now believe the mcanns and they are innocent 294124

hahahahah at least i can count on you guys!!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sun 1 Apr - 10:20

Good one JFAK i now believe the mcanns and they are innocent 294124 i now believe the mcanns and they are innocent 294124

The day you change sides is the day its over imo!!
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down