Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Folk Should Stop Punishing Kate McCann and Buy Her Book

+14
tanszi
laurie
Lillyofthevalley
maebee
Autumn
dazedandconfused
bill516
tigger
margaret
mossman
ann_chovey
almostgothic
mara thon
Annabel
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Why Folk Should Stop Punishing Kate McCann and Buy Her Book - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Folk Should Stop Punishing Kate McCann and Buy Her Book

Post  cherry1 Mon 2 Apr - 22:35

thinking about it the website has an apt name can..idiot -canidiot

tanszi that is a good idea to post HideHo video, I am not sure how to put it on there
but I am sure someone cleverer than both of us may manage it Why Folk Should Stop Punishing Kate McCann and Buy Her Book - Page 3 294124
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :
Why Folk Should Stop Punishing Kate McCann and Buy Her Book - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Why Folk Should Stop Punishing Kate McCann and Buy Her Book - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Why Folk Should Stop Punishing Kate McCann and Buy Her Book - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Folk Should Stop Punishing Kate McCann and Buy Her Book

Post  Fern Mon 2 Apr - 22:42

laurie wrote:Fern stop passing the buck and also making absurd accusations re Your Personal Info as that is a lie. Now this is not the place to bring a grievance you have against me from a Blog to this Forum. I replied to your post and nothing more nothing less Are you trying to get me banned from here?
Most know you have posted your own personal info all over the net
Now as far as i am concerned this is the end of it is just you make sweeping statements against others that you yourself were involved in

Can I remind you that it was you that responded to my post initially and not the other way around. I would have ignored you otherwise given what you did.
Of course I'm not trying to get you banned, your simply being a drama queen now. You post whatever you like on here infact, it has nothing to do with me in the slightest. As for me posting my personal information all over the internet, we both know that is soley connected to Facebook and knowhere else. It certainly doesn't give you or anyone else permission to do the same.

I am fully aware of the smear campaign in full swing against me of which you are part of and this is why I keep evidence to prove posters such as you, wrong.

This is part of the email I received from Sky News.

"Posting personal details is against our House Rules and we have brought this to the attention of “laurie”.

We hope you will continue to use the Sky News blogs as a place for debate on the various topics raised.

Regards

Paul Bromley Viewers’ Editor

Sky News"

I apologise to admin and all the other posters on here.

Back on topic.

Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Warning :
Why Folk Should Stop Punishing Kate McCann and Buy Her Book - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Why Folk Should Stop Punishing Kate McCann and Buy Her Book - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 2 Apr - 22:50

Fern I suggest you take your squabbles elsewhere, everyone who disagrees with you is labelled a drama queen, we have seen it all before, I tried to take the thread back onto topic and you took it off topic. thanks for the name of the guy to write to at Sky, I can send him the reams of abusive posts I have saved!.

I hope we can get the thread back on topic once again. Why Folk Should Stop Punishing Kate McCann and Buy Her Book - Page 3 944533
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Mon 2 Apr - 22:51

It never fails to amaze me how people attempt to justify leaving children alone as acceptable behaviour.
Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 2 Apr - 22:59

and heartlessly dismiss their desperate pleas for support because they feel that this couple deserve the living hell they are enduring, day in day out.

Perhaps someone clever could post up on their site some of the pictures of mccanns.

It makes me mad when I read this kind of thing, nobody dismisses their desperate pleas for support because they feel that they deserve 'the living hell they are enduring', all people want is to find out what happened to Madeleine, and for them to give honest answers, not repeated lies which we have all seen in their interviews and statements. Was there ever a backlash against the Paynes, (Sarah's parents) no, cos they co-operated fully with the Police, they didnt orchestrate a media circus and we didn't see them lying and setting up companies and shops and employing dodgy PIs.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Mon 2 Apr - 23:12

cherry1 wrote:Fern I suggest you take your squabbles elsewhere, everyone who disagrees with you is labelled a drama queen, we have seen it all before, I tried to take the thread back onto topic and you took it off topic. thanks for the name of the guy to write to at Sky, I can send him the reams of abusive posts I have saved!.

I hope we can get the thread back on topic once again. Why Folk Should Stop Punishing Kate McCann and Buy Her Book - Page 3 944533

How predictable.

Anyway its no problem at all Cherry, to date I have 37 pages of abuse saved on my own forum. I'd rather not have to bother doing this however given the mindset of a certain small 'clique' and the false accusations they make, I was left with no option.

You did infact claim on Sept 17th 2011 at 8.02pm that you were going to write to Simon Bucks whilst using the username of 'Kalina' given your dislike of my response to a certain poster who was banned from here ? (The poster in question was making his usual accusations but directed against a Mod on here at the time.)

This is who you need to write to.

http://skynews.skypressoffice.co.uk/biographies/editors/paul-bromley

Good luck.

However yes, lets get back on topic.
Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 2 Apr - 23:17

To be honest I couldnt be bothered to waste my time on you, sad that I had to use a different
user name on there to try and avoid your usual attacks (however, many knew who I was and why
I had to use a different name) so sorry fern, no revelation there from you. the poster who was being abused was attacked for mentioning information that was in the PJ files that was not to your and others liking which is no excuse to abuse someone)

Please stop causing trouble on this thread, go back to Sky where you can post this kind of
stuff, it isnt wanted on here by anyone.

Last edited by cherry1 on Mon 2 Apr - 23:31; edited 1 time in total
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 2 Apr - 23:23

bill516 wrote:I just read kathybelles comment, to read the files. It seems it slipped the net, someone wasnt watching, or maybe it was too cryptic for them. Do you think anyone would would follow the link, doubt it, they will think its all been set up by some anti just to rubbish the McCs.

Hello Bill.

I actually made 3 posts on Canidoit. The first post was in reply to a poster called Shelley, who was describing Kate McCann as a very brave lady. I wrote that Kate was not a brave lady and explained why, when I finished the post, I asked Shelley to tell me why she thought Kate was a brave lady. Although I could see my post, I presume no one else could, because my post was awaiting moderation. Anyway the post disappeared, so I replied to another poster and the same thing happened again. The third post I made, contained the link to the McCanns files, that post was accepted.

I then contacted Canidoit and I asked them why they never put my two previous posts on to the board. I explained that there was nothing libelous in the posts and all the information could be found in the files. I said if they didn't want critics of the McCanns to post, then they should put a notice on top of the page, so they weren't wasting the time of people like me.

I received a reply to my email, asking me which topic I was referring to. I would have thought that was plainly obvious, but to be curteous I replied and repeated what I had said in my first email. I also said that the author of the topic, should have read up on the case, before they wrote what they did.

I haven't had a reply to my second email, so I am presuming that all the posts apart from my link, are only accepted if they are gushing and fawning, towards the "gruesome twosome." This is something I could never do.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Mon 2 Apr - 23:24

cherry1 wrote:To be honest I couldnt be bothered to waste my time on you, sad that I had to use a different
user name on there to try and avoid your usual attacks (however, many knew who I was and why
I had to use a different name) so sorry fern, no revelation there from you.

Please stop causing trouble on this thread, go back to Sky where you can post this kind of
stuff, it isnt wanted on here by anyone.

For goodness sake Cherry both you and Laurie had a swipe at me first, read back and you'll see for yourself !

I would have quite happily ignored you both.

Just get over it, move on and please stop these constant dramatics time and time again !

Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 2 Apr - 23:28

Fern you are being ignored, you keep doing this on various forums and we dont want to see it any more.

Thats a good point kathy if they dont want proper discussion or only positive comments to the
mccanns they should state that clearly on their site.

I noticed this from Shelley on there

I hope that this book will bring postive outcomes for Kate McCann. She is a very brave lady indeed to share all her personal heartache on paper.

It would be so nice to hear - I hope that this book will bring positive outcomes for Madeleine (obviously it is not positive for her if she is not alive) but in the sense of positive in that at least the truth as to what happened to her comes out and whoever is involved brought to justice.

cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 2 Apr - 23:29

OK folks, enough! Stick to the topic or I lock this thread.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 2 Apr - 23:37

Apologies, I am sorry I let myself be dragged into this.

Back on topic Why Folk Should Stop Punishing Kate McCann and Buy Her Book - Page 3 944533

Is it honestly and rightfully justifiable to accuse this couple of being ‘deliberately neglectful’ and ‘selfish’ parents when they checked-in on their sleeping children every half-hour?

this is another comment on that site. I find this truly amazing. ALL of these children were toddlers! this person seems to think it is not neglectful or selfish and perfectly ok to leave three toddlers alone - because they checked on them every half hour. So thats alright then!!

Anyone with a brain in their head knows that you NEVER would ever leave toddlers alone, it goes against everything and any charity dealing with children will confirm that. It shouldnt need confirmation!

(however many believe the whole story about the checks was a story to cover up for something else)
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Why Folk Should Stop Punishing Kate McCann and Buy Her Book - Page 3 Empty The denial of free speech

Post  Guest Mon 2 Apr - 23:39

Thank you AnnaEsse - I was itching to bang some heads together metaphorically speaking!

It really is a sad reflection on the hold that the McCanns still have on the media when the most harmless comments are removed. It happened on my Internet provider Orange's news page recently - can't remember now which story it was about but every comment (and there were quite a number of them) which pointed out that there was a lot more to the case than met the eye was whooshed unbelievably quickly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 2 Apr - 23:43

You can understand this happening if some of the comments being removed were abusive,
or libellious but I have seen comments removed which are not and are merely stating facts
and information from the files.

I noticed this as well.

Apparently – there had been five previous incidents where paedophiles on the Algarve had climbed into bed with holidaying children. I don’t suppose that such a thriving holiday destination such as Pra De Luz could offer any glint of a warning to unsuspecting parents? Obviously not – as this would have undoubtedly jeopardized their bookings.

I thought I remembered that the Mccanns were advised by MW to have a babysitter - so how can the person make out that MW didnt give any warning to parents.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 2 Apr - 23:45

cherry1 wrote:Apologies, I am sorry I let myself be dragged into this.

Back on topic Why Folk Should Stop Punishing Kate McCann and Buy Her Book - Page 3 944533

Is it honestly and rightfully justifiable to accuse this couple of being ‘deliberately neglectful’ and ‘selfish’ parents when they checked-in on their sleeping children every half-hour?

this is another comment on that site. I find this truly amazing. ALL of these children were toddlers! this person seems to think it is not neglectful or selfish and perfectly ok to leave three toddlers alone - because they checked on them every half hour. So thats alright then!!

Anyone with a brain in their head knows that you NEVER would ever leave toddlers alone, it goes against everything and any charity dealing with children will confirm that. It shouldnt need confirmation!

(however many believe the whole story about the checks was a story to cover up for something else)

Every half hour! It takes just a few minutes for a child to choke, get out of bed and investigate the kitchen, have an accident, fall off a sofa while trying to see out of a window. What plane are these people on? I guess those might be all the 'me time,' folks who think you should be able to go out for dinner and not expect anything to happen to your children.

ETA: And if anything does happen, then it's the situation those children find themselves in, isn't it?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 2 Apr - 23:49

Surely – neglectful parents would have not bothered to check on their off-spring at all? Whereas – the McCann’s did, and regularly.

They just dont get it at all do they.

and anyway as GM said - if something had happened to Madeleine in the appartment why would that be our fault!

cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 2 Apr - 23:52

cherry1 wrote:Fern you are being ignored, you keep doing this on various forums and we dont want to see it any more.

Thats a good point kathy if they dont want proper discussion or only positive comments to the
mccanns they should state that clearly on their site.

I noticed this from Shelley on there

I hope that this book will bring postive outcomes for Kate McCann. She is a very brave lady indeed to share all her personal heartache on paper.

It would be so nice to hear - I hope that this book will bring positive outcomes for Madeleine (obviously it is not positive for her if she is not alive) but in the sense of positive in that at least the truth as to what happened to her comes out and whoever is involved brought to justice.

Thanks Cherry.

I fail to see how anyone can promote Kate McCann's book of filth and lies, which she said she wrote for Madeleine and the twins. Kate said she hoped that wherever Madeleine is, she will be allowed to read this book. She should have been horsewhipped for coming out with that remark

I didn't buy the book, but I remember reading page 129 on another forum, where Kate describes Madeleine's perfect little genitals being violated.

I also remember Kate saying something about Madeleine being abducted by a paedophile, but still being alive. What kind of a doctor is she? She must know that a child of Madeleine's age, could never withstand an attack of her lower of her lower parts by a paedophile, especially one that violates her genitals. She would have bled to death within minutes.

I wonder what kind of people the McCanns supporters are, when they promote Kate's book. In my opinion, this book should have a warning on the front of it, saying it is unsuitable reading material, for people under the age of 18.

A poster on another forum I used to visit, who is also a supporter of the McCanns, said she had bought this book for her granddaughters, who were in her care and were approaching their teenage years. I told her that she should not let her granddaughters read this book and I explained page 129 to her.This poster said that she had read the book and she thought it was suitable reading material for her granddaughters.

I just hope the PJ and Scotland Yard have gone over this book with a fine toothed comb and compared some of the contents of the book, with the McCanns early media interviews. Especially the part where Kate says she and her husband were the only ones searching for Madeleine, on the night she disappeared.

Who could ever forget Kate's interview with Jane Hill, when she said they were very busy, they might not be physically searching for Madeleine, but they were very busy. Or the interview where Kate said it was too dark to search for Madeleine. It wasn't too dark for the staff of Warner, the holidaymakers and the locals, who joined the police to search for Madeleine.

I wonder what the contents of Kate's second book will be about. One thing for sure is, I won't be buying it.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 2 Apr - 23:55

cherry1 wrote:Surely – neglectful parents would have not bothered to check on their off-spring at all? Whereas – the McCann’s did, and regularly.

and anyway as GM said - if something had happened to Madeleine in the appartment why would that be our fault!

Oh dear! Why would it be their fault? What a pr*t! And that tosser is a doctor! So, if a patient in Intensive Care was ignored for hours and something terrible happened, it wouldn't be the fault of the staff?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 3 Apr - 0:05

Well the book as with some other stuff may prove to contribute to their downfall, the book will undoubtedly be compared against the interviews, just as each and every interview will be compared against each other and all discrepancies, changes of story will be noted. they have condemned themselves from their own mouths, she has admitted she didnt search then lies she did search. Someone who lies doesnt stop at one lie, invariably they tell one lie after another which we have seen from all the different stories they have told in the interviews coming from their own mouths.

The Police may well think that the very graphic description on page 129 is more than a thought or a vision, particularly in light of other relevant information included in the files.

The media circus which they started and the publicity they try to generate all to get money for the 'Fund'
will in the end be what contributes to their downfall. They cant take back what they said when it is written down, when it is on tape and all being recorded and noted by the Police.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 3 Apr - 0:08

AnnaEsse wrote:
cherry1 wrote:Surely – neglectful parents would have not bothered to check on their off-spring at all? Whereas – the McCann’s did, and regularly.

Oh dear! Why would it be their fault? What a pr*t! And that tosser is a doctor! So, if a patient in Intensive Care was ignored for hours and something terrible happened, it wouldn't be the fault of the staff?

Just as it wouldnt be their fault if some patient they were treating ended up with some nasty infection cos they dont know the first thing about hygiene and are prone to carry dirty nappies and rotting meat around in their boot and share each others toothbrushes!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 3 Apr - 0:54

I dont know if this site has been mentioned - I feel Sorry for kate and Gerry Mccann Read true personal stories, chat & get advice, support and help from a group of 8 people who all say I Feel Sorry For Kate and Gerry Mccann

but at least one sensible post on it I have seen

If the mccanns are innocent i have no sympathy for them as this was avoidable, all they had to do was be responsible loving parents and excersize some common sense. As parents it is their duty to protect their very young and extremely vulnerable children.

They are guilty, by leaving their 3 very young children alone they exposed them to so many unnecessary and appalling dangers, choking, fire, abduction ect.

I am not an accomplished and well educated general practitioner and i would never ever leave my child alone and go off and have fun. if i were to do this i would not do it without providing appropriate childcare for my children, especially in a foreign country. My youngest is 14 months i would not leave him in in a room that i am not in and this will be the way i parent for ever.

A little common sense from these unbelievably selfish parents would have prevented this tragedy.

My sympathy lys with madeline not her parents. Who have acted unlawfully and showed very bizarre, neglectful and questionable judgment.

I know most parents would not do as they did. It is neglectful on so many levels.

The mccanns should be prosecuted, especially as this wasn't the first time they have left their toddlers alone.

As for trying to stop the book (the truth about a lie) being released says a lot. This book would not stop people looking for Madeline,

however The Mccanns know full well that they believe the british public to be gullible and the release of this book would help the public think for themselves and would allow us to form our own opinions, rather than being spoon fed the poor mccanns story which is what the mccanns want. The mccanns are more interested in stopping the book, that is their primary goal. if they have nothing to hide they should not care about the book.

I know if they were cleaners or mechanics ect they would be in jail. money and letters after your name do buy you freedom.

Book or no book Madeline is gone and they are responsible for exposing their daughter to all the dangers this kind of neglect can lead to.

i hope Madeline is returned safely, but not to the people who caused this her parents.

Any children the mccanns have in their custody should be entered onto an At Risk Register

http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/Feel-Sorry-For-Kate-And-Gerry-Mccann/32169
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 3 Apr - 1:53

cherry1 wrote:I dont know if this site has been mentioned - I feel Sorry for kate and Gerry Mccann Read true personal stories, chat & get advice, support and help from a group of 8 people who all say I Feel Sorry For Kate and Gerry Mccann

but at least one sensible post on it I have seen

If the mccanns are innocent i have no sympathy for them as this was avoidable, all they had to do was be responsible loving parents and excersize some common sense. As parents it is their duty to protect their very young and extremely vulnerable children.

They are guilty, by leaving their 3 very young children alone they exposed them to so many unnecessary and appalling dangers, choking, fire, abduction ect.

I am not an accomplished and well educated general practitioner and i would never ever leave my child alone and go off and have fun. if i were to do this i would not do it without providing appropriate childcare for my children, especially in a foreign country. My youngest is 14 months i would not leave him in in a room that i am not in and this will be the way i parent for ever.

A little common sense from these unbelievably selfish parents would have prevented this tragedy.

My sympathy lys with madeline not her parents. Who have acted unlawfully and showed very bizarre, neglectful and questionable judgment.

I know most parents would not do as they did. It is neglectful on so many levels.

The mccanns should be prosecuted, especially as this wasn't the first time they have left their toddlers alone.

As for trying to stop the book (the truth about a lie) being released says a lot. This book would not stop people looking for Madeline,

however The Mccanns know full well that they believe the british public to be gullible and the release of this book would help the public think for themselves and would allow us to form our own opinions, rather than being spoon fed the poor mccanns story which is what the mccanns want. The mccanns are more interested in stopping the book, that is their primary goal. if they have nothing to hide they should not care about the book.

I know if they were cleaners or mechanics ect they would be in jail. money and letters after your name do buy you freedom.

Book or no book Madeline is gone and they are responsible for exposing their daughter to all the dangers this kind of neglect can lead to.

i hope Madeline is returned safely, but not to the people who caused this her parents.

Any children the mccanns have in their custody should be entered onto an At Risk Register

http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/Feel-Sorry-For-Kate-And-Gerry-Mccann/32169

I completely agree with whoever wrote that post Cherry. I've always said that if Madeleine was found safe and well and living with people who loved and cared for her, she should remain where she is. She will have bad memories of her parents and it would be cruel to send her back to them. Especially as the broke the law, each time they left Madeleine and their other two children alone. How would Madeleine feel, to know that her parents, never searched for her, from the minute they discovered her "gone"?

If I am to be perfectly honest, I wouldn't be surprised in the least, if Madeleine is living safe and well with people who love and care for her. People who she was taken to, with the full knowledge of her parents and like the McCanns, took part in a scam to get money from gullible people. I would sooner this be the case, than the scenario where she died in the McCanns apartment.

Regarding Goncalo Amaral's book, "The Truth of the Lie", The McCanns were asked what they thought of the book, when it was first released. They said the book was a load of rubbish and they implied that they had no problem with it. They never spoke about getting the book banned nor did they speak of suing Goncalo Amaral. They never even said, that if anyone bought the book, it would stop them looking for Madeleine.

In my opinion the "gruesome twosome", waited until they thought it had amassed a fair amount of money, before they decided to try to get the book banned and sue Dr Amaral.

Incidently and according to Dr Amaral, another person wrote a book about Madeleine, with similar contents to "The Truth of the Lie". The McCanns haven't sued this author, nor have they tried to get the other author's book banned. Very strange.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3