Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter

+7
mumbles
chrissie
pennylane
mossman
dutchclogs
gillyspot
Lillyofthevalley
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Twitter Empty Twitter

Post  Annabel Mon 2 Apr - 19:04

Chris Stedman ‏ @ChrisRStedman

#McCann PUZZLE. K & G said smell in car came from twins' nappies. 21May photo http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-456560/Madeleine-Portuguese-police-admit-fear-worst.html
they appear NOT to be wearing nappies.
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
Twitter Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Twitter Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Twitter Empty Re: Twitter

Post  Lillyofthevalley Mon 2 Apr - 20:29

Well spotted Chris!!.......... he is new on the FB "Maddie-in search of the truth" page, he seems to be a clever guy, a writter by what I can gather!!! Twitter 307691
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Mon 2 Apr - 20:30

gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 2 Apr - 20:39

Well, there were swimming nappies shown in the photos of the apartment in the pj files. Also i think it fairly reasonable to assume at that age the twins were more than likely wearing nappies by night, even if not during the day.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Mon 2 Apr - 20:50

To me it is immaterial whether the children were wearing nappies or not as surely the McCanns would package them in plastice bags so they wouldn't roll loose around the boot of the Renault so that faeces etc could flow out. Ughh.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 2 Apr - 21:00

I think it is pretty obvious that they do not appear to be telling the truth about the smell in the
boot which was so bad they had to leave the boot open for a period of time. If two doctors do not know the meaning of the word hygiene then god help their patients and how on earth would they have passed
their medical training! They must think we are all stupid!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Tue 3 Apr - 4:42

cherry1 wrote:I think it is pretty obvious that they do not appear to be telling the truth about the smell in the
boot which was so bad they had to leave the boot open for a period of time. If two doctors do not know the meaning of the word hygiene then god help their patients and how on earth would they have passed
their medical training! They must think we are all stupid!

Twitter 307691 Twitter 307691 I sometimes wonder If they are really Dr's at all ( another lie) Twitter 303636 god help the poor old NHS Twitter 389741
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 3 Apr - 9:29

gillyspot wrote:To me it is immaterial whether the children were wearing nappies or not as surely the McCanns would package them in plastice bags so they wouldn't roll loose around the boot of the Renault so that faeces etc could flow out. Ughh.

I agree gillyspot, i was just pointing out that the twitter note is immaterial as well, swimming nappies were being used at the very least.

Still, in the world of the mccanns, what is a few dirty nappies thrown uncovered into the boot of a car you do not own, when they share a toothbrush. So cleanliness is not next to godliness as the saying goes. Twitter 25346
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 3 Apr - 10:19

I don't know whether the shared toothbrush story has ever been authenticated or if it is a forum myth but it sets my teeth on edge - pun fully intended!

If three children really did share a toothbrush it is absolutely gross. It was a definite no-no many moons ago when I was a child and from a poor family. We didn't share shoes either as that was considered unhygienic and bad for the feet.

I'm hoping that it is a forum myth; I don't think even Kate could come up with something as stupid as that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 3 Apr - 10:28

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I don't know whether the shared toothbrush story has ever been authenticated or if it is a forum myth but it sets my teeth on edge - pun fully intended!

If three children really did share a toothbrush it is absolutely gross. It was a definite no-no many moons ago when I was a child and from a poor family. We didn't share shoes either as that was considered unhygienic and bad for the feet.

I'm hoping that it is a forum myth; I don't think even Kate could come up with something as stupid as that.

With the alleged tummy bugs doing the tapasnik rounds... there's no way they would let their children share toothbrushes!

Even people with questionable hygiene standards do not share toothbrushes. If you omit to pack them, it's the first thing you'd buy when you arrived on your holiday (imo).

If this story is not forum myth... then Maddie's toothbrush was definitely destroyed for a reason.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 3 Apr - 10:48

pennylane wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:I don't know whether the shared toothbrush story has ever been authenticated or if it is a forum myth but it sets my teeth on edge - pun fully intended!

With the alleged tummy bugs doing the tapasnik rounds... there's no way they would let their children share toothbrushes!

Even people with questionable hygiene standards do not share toothbrushes. If you omit to pack them, it's the first thing you'd buy when you arrived on your holiday (imo).

If this story is not forum myth... then Maddie's toothbrush was definitely destroyed for a reason.

What has always bothered me about the tummy bugs is that they never appeared during the day, only at night. Correct me if I am wrong but all of the adults seem to have been out and about sailing, tennis etc etc during the day. None of them were struck down during daylight hours, only night time. Rather strange sort of bug that.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 3 Apr - 10:55

mossman wrote:
pennylane wrote:

What has always bothered me about the tummy bugs is that they never appeared during the day, only at night. Correct me if I am wrong but all of the adults seem to have been out and about sailing, tennis etc etc during the day. None of them were struck down during daylight hours, only night time. Rather strange sort of bug that.

Well I reckon we've all deduced by now that if their lips are moving, they're lying! Twitter 678246
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Twitter Empty Teething troubles

Post  Guest Tue 3 Apr - 13:15

Steel Magnolia claims that the remark came from Gerry.

http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.co.uk/2011/06/gerry-mccanns-lie-about-children.html

A career in politics awaits the McCanns with their ability to lie whenever their lips move!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 3 Apr - 14:23

Gerry obviously had to brush off the questions as to where Madeleine's toothbrush was but he doesnt even
have the wisdom to come up with a sensible answer. He needs to scale down the stories, stop filling the Press with nonsense, stop the rot and decay in this case by telling the truth so we dont have to extract it ourselves by ignoring all the floss they place on it!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 3 Apr - 15:53

cherry1 wrote:Gerry obviously had to brush off the questions as to where Madeleine's toothbrush was but he doesnt even
have the wisdom to come up with a sensible answer. He needs to scale down the stories, stop filling the Press with nonsense, stop the rot and decay in this case by telling the truth so we dont have to extract it ourselves by ignoring all the floss they place on it!

I'd be especially interested in hearing more about the canine aspects, though I think Gerald tends to bristle at the very mention.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 3 Apr - 16:00

The End Is Nigh wrote:
cherry1 wrote:Gerry obviously had to brush off the questions as to where Madeleine's toothbrush was but he doesnt even

I'd be especially interested in hearing more about the canine aspects, though I think Gerald tends to bristle at the very mention.

I don't anticipate ever seeing the MCCanns come clean I'm afraid.... things have gone way past the point of no return on that front (imo).
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Mon 23 Apr - 12:22

John Ryley is being asked about another email hacking case involving a family called Smith. [Fraid I don't know details yet] #leveson
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Mon 23 Apr - 12:40

It's Martin and Lianne Smith. The mother smoothered her children in Spain after he was found guilty of sex offences.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Mon 23 Apr - 12:48

Thanks Chrissie
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 23 Apr - 12:52

chrissie wrote:It's Martin and Lianne Smith. The mother smoothered her children in Spain after he was found guilty of sex offences.
Am I right in thinking he later killed himself in prison?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Mon 23 Apr - 13:08

wjk wrote:
chrissie wrote:It's Martin and Lianne Smith. The mother smoothered her children in Spain after he was found guilty of sex offences.

I'm sure you are wjk.
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 23 Apr - 13:19

mumbles wrote:
wjk wrote:

I'm sure you are wjk.
Thanks mumbles Twitter 306321
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 23 Apr - 23:08

Just had to laugh at the tweet from the mccann files "Tapas7 Rogatory. Notice some of the "erms" and "you knows” may have been removed for easier reading" Twitter 294124

http://twitter.com/#!/mccannpjfiles
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 23 Apr - 23:15

I am sure they dont normally speak that way, another indication that when people are not
telling the truth they have a lot of hesitation, erms and you knows, they are trying their best
to remember the story. People who tell the truth dont need the erms and you knows, because they dont have to try and make sure they dont slip up by not remembering the story, they tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth. The story does not change! We have seen more changes in this case than Chelsea have had Managers!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 23 Apr - 23:22

cherry1 wrote:I am sure they dont normally speak that way, another indication that when people are not
telling the truth they have a lot of hesitation, erms and you knows, they are trying their best
to remember the story. People who tell the truth dont need the erms and you knows, because they dont have to try and make sure they dont slip up by not remembering the story, they tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth. The story does not change! We have seen more changes in this case than Chelsea have had Managers!

Exactly...Plus they cheat and lie like Chelsea too!
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content