Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story....

+19
AnnaEsse
Autumn
gillyspot
pennylane
NoStone
mossman
maive
Panda
Bobsy
cherry1
kitti
HiDeHo
the slave
Wintabells
chrissie
marxman
wjk
Lillyofthevalley
fred
23 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Empty VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story....

Post  HiDeHo Thu 12 Apr - 13:26

A random compilation of photos, documents and articles, as a reminder of some of the topics and discrepancies discussed on forums and blogs for nearly 5 years.


VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story....

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Empty Re: VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story....

Post  fred Thu 12 Apr - 15:01

VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... 944533
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Empty Re: VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story....

Post  the slave Thu 12 Apr - 15:12

Lovely! Spot on.
( do you ever sleep?) xxx
the slave
the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 280
Age : 68
Location : upstairs
Warning :
VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Empty Re: VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story....

Post  Lillyofthevalley Thu 12 Apr - 15:18

Excellant!!! VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... 307691 VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... 307691
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Empty Re: VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story....

Post  NoStone Thu 12 Apr - 15:30

That's the first time I have seen the graphic with the scales of justice HiDeHo! It makes the point I put in the Case in Balance thread I posted thhis morning. Where is it from??
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Location : Viva Espana
Warning :
VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Empty Re: VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story....

Post  wjk Thu 12 Apr - 18:17

Ooh, got a bit emotional at the end there when Snr Amaral appeared and the drawning of Madeleines eyes
Brilliant HideHo as usual VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... 307691
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Age : 57
Location : Manchester
Warning :
VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Empty Re: VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story....

Post  HiDeHo Thu 12 Apr - 18:20

I made a 1 minute video from the ending of the last one, which was mostly for reference.

1 min Video - Why Did McCanns Act Like Praying Arabs?

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Empty Re: VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story....

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 12 Apr - 18:27

HiDeHo wrote:I made a 1 minute video from the ending of the last one, which was mostly for reference.

1 min Video - Why Did McCanns Act Like Praying Arabs?


I think the McCanns did their praying arab act on that bed because there was something there that needed to be covered up. Just my opinion, of course, but I think that room, which was said to be Kate and Gerry's may have been the room the children slept in. I think the bedroom with the cots was the second red herring after the jemmied shutters. Show the police that room and distract attention from the other.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Age : 111
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Empty Re: VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story....

Post  mossman Thu 12 Apr - 18:56

AnnaEsse wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:I made a 1 minute video from the ending of the last one, which was mostly for reference.

1 min Video - Why Did McCanns Act Like Praying Arabs?


I think the McCanns did their praying arab act on that bed because there was something there that needed to be covered up. Just my opinion, of course, but I think that room, which was said to be Kate and Gerry's may have been the room the children slept in. I think the bedroom with the cots was the second red herring after the jemmied shutters. Show the police that room and distract attention from the other.


I agree. If you were handed the photos without any knowledge about this and asked to pick out the beds being used that night you would say (a) parents bed, (b) bed underneath the window in the other room. Madeleines bed and the cots do not look used at all.

The wailing episode is bizzare. Even one of them wailing on the bed in a crazy state could be considered someone manic with grief, but both together doing the same thing is more than odd.

Was the flower bed were the dogs alerted outside that bedroom ?

From my own experience my children would not sleep in those type of travel cots after 18 months. Holidays were a bit of a nightmare at that time. I used to push two single beds together and place the two small kids in the middle, surround by pillows and cushions on the floor. The single beds were always too high for them at that age and I worried they would roll out and fall on the tiles. But then again I brought a twin buggy and each of my children had a tooth brush with them, so what do i know !
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Empty Re: VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story....

Post  wjk Thu 12 Apr - 18:57

HiDeHo wrote:I made a 1 minute video from the ending of the last one, which was mostly for reference.

1 min Video - Why Did McCanns Act Like Praying Arabs?


Brill!! VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... 307691
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Age : 57
Location : Manchester
Warning :
VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Empty Re: VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story....

Post  Bobsy Thu 12 Apr - 19:21

mossman wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:I made a 1 minute video from the ending of the last one, which was mostly for reference.

1 min Video - Why Did McCanns Act Like Praying Arabs?


I think the McCanns did their praying arab act on that bed because there was something there that needed to be covered up. Just my opinion, of course, but I think that room, which was said to be Kate and Gerry's may have been the room the children slept in. I think the bedroom with the cots was the second red herring after the jemmied shutters. Show the police that room and distract attention from the other.


I agree. If you were handed the photos without any knowledge about this and asked to pick out the beds being used that night you would say (a) parents bed, (b) bed underneath the window in the other room. Madeleines bed and the cots do not look used at all.

The wailing episode is bizzare. Even one of them wailing on the bed in a crazy state could be considered someone manic with grief, but both together doing the same thing is more than odd.

Was the flower bed were the dogs alerted outside that bedroom ?

From my own experience my children would not sleep in those type of travel cots after 18 months. Holidays were a bit of a nightmare at that time. I used to push two single beds together and place the two small kids in the middle, surround by pillows and cushions on the floor. The single beds were always too high for them at that age and I worried they would roll out and fall on the tiles. But then again I brought a twin buggy and each of my children had a tooth brush with them, so what do i know !

Hi Mossman. You asked,
Was the flower bed were the dogs alerted outside that bedroom ?

Yes it was the parents room, the shutter of which had to be repaired at the start of the week after being broken by heavy handed Gerry according to Kate. This window opens onto a narrow extension of the apartment terrace, and over a low railing on top of a low wall there was a drop to a garden where there was a dog elsrt.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Empty Re: VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story....

Post  tigger Thu 12 Apr - 19:47

I think the first performance of this given by Gerry was a freemason's call for help. On your knees, make an angle of 90 degrees with arms raised. Then hit the ground twice, roaring.
Kate said on the phone and possibly in the bewk. 'Gerry is running around, roaring like a bull' - a very weird thing to say. Roaring like a lion would be the normal expression. But I believe the bull is present in a lot of freemason ritual.
He did it as soon as the GNR arrived, not before. So to me it seems he hoped the police would be freemasons and understand. When this was obviously not the case, he and Kate repeated it in the bedroom in order to pretend it was the way they expressed grief.
I really don't think they needed to hide anything much by that time. They'd had plenty of time to set the stage.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 56
Location : The Hague
Warning :
VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Empty Re: VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story....

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 12 Apr - 20:21

mossman wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:I made a 1 minute video from the ending of the last one, which was mostly for reference.

1 min Video - Why Did McCanns Act Like Praying Arabs?


I think the McCanns did their praying arab act on that bed because there was something there that needed to be covered up. Just my opinion, of course, but I think that room, which was said to be Kate and Gerry's may have been the room the children slept in. I think the bedroom with the cots was the second red herring after the jemmied shutters. Show the police that room and distract attention from the other.


I agree. If you were handed the photos without any knowledge about this and asked to pick out the beds being used that night you would say (a) parents bed, (b) bed underneath the window in the other room. Madeleines bed and the cots do not look used at all.

The wailing episode is bizzare. Even one of them wailing on the bed in a crazy state could be considered someone manic with grief, but both together doing the same thing is more than odd.

Was the flower bed were the dogs alerted outside that bedroom ?

From my own experience my children would not sleep in those type of travel cots after 18 months. Holidays were a bit of a nightmare at that time. I used to push two single beds together and place the two small kids in the middle, surround by pillows and cushions on the floor. The single beds were always too high for them at that age and I worried they would roll out and fall on the tiles. But then again I brought a twin buggy and each of my children had a tooth brush with them, so what do i know !

My grandson, now 5 (and a half!) has been staying with me regularly since he was a few months old. Around the time of his second birthday, he decided that he was too big for a travel cot, so he started sleeping in a single bed. I had a large cushion stuffed at the pillow end and several cushions on the floor. Also had a stair gate and the first few times, the bedtime routine included, "Now show me where you will go if you wake up in the night," and he would show that he knew where to find me. At two years and three months, as the twins were, my grandson was definitely too big for a travel cot.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Age : 111
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Empty Re: VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story....

Post  the slave Thu 12 Apr - 20:44

Remember the items seen on the bed? The beige trousers and the camera. Was the photo taken before this bizarre exhibition or afterwards?
How could we find out? Does the photo have a reference number or time stamp?
This act has meaning , I've always wondered what it meant.
Whether it was thought a repeat of the Freemason's 'distress' signal or not.
Kate used another glorious example in one photoshoot. I think Vanity Fair. The 'hand to the throat in a specific position.'
Quite a few of us disbelievers have relatives in the brotherhood.
But the trousers and camera combo has intrigued me fora long time.
the slave
the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 280
Age : 68
Location : upstairs
Warning :
VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Empty Re: VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story....

Post  marxman Thu 12 Apr - 20:48

The 'praying arab' episode is very weird indeed.
Especially from two doctors! but everything must
have its reason, so maybe, it was a 'Keep Out'
signal to the PJ and others? Something incriminating
in that room? or, as someone else pointed out,
to hide very soiled trousers?
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Location : In the dog house
Warning :
VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Empty Re: VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story....

Post  cherry1 Thu 12 Apr - 21:20

I tend to agree with some views that the way they behaved when Police arrived was masons distress sign, and there have been number of these signs as mentioned kate with hand on neck, Gerry at the police conference with his signs, flowers from Priory Knights, I believe Branson was interviewed with masonic sign in background etc., I think they were trying to get out to all and sundry they needed protection.


Not sure where to put this or if this has been mentioned already, but see all the comments listed under the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzlk_ZEXffM
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Empty Re: VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story....

Post  HiDeHo Fri 13 Apr - 13:17

the slave wrote:Remember the items seen on the bed? The beige trousers and the camera. Was the photo taken before this bizarre exhibition or afterwards?
How could we find out? Does the photo have a reference number or time stamp?
This act has meaning , I've always wondered what it meant.
Whether it was thought a repeat of the Freemason's 'distress' signal or not.
Kate used another glorious example in one photoshoot. I think Vanity Fair. The 'hand to the throat in a specific position.'
Quite a few of us disbelievers have relatives in the brotherhood.
But the trousers and camera combo has intrigued me fora long time.

VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... 01_VOLUME_Ia_Page_22first

VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Bedroom09_VOLUME_IXa_Page_2311may4th330pm
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Empty Spot The Difference

Post  NoStone Fri 13 Apr - 13:24

Its a bit like playing spot the difference - my contribution - what happened to the trailing cable on the right of the photo1 presumably leading to the bedside lamp??
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Location : Viva Espana
Warning :
VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Empty Re: VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story....

Post  the slave Fri 13 Apr - 14:33

Spot the difference indeed! Cord trailing off the bed, TROUSERS GONE, Something is missing from the floor, pillow moved.
Curious.
the slave
the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 280
Age : 68
Location : upstairs
Warning :
VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Empty Re: VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story....

Post  the slave Fri 13 Apr - 14:35

The pillow arrangement points to a child being asleep on it. That's the only time my pillows are arranged like that.
the slave
the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 280
Age : 68
Location : upstairs
Warning :
VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Empty Re: VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story....

Post  chrissie Fri 13 Apr - 14:53

the slave wrote:The pillow arrangement points to a child being asleep on it. That's the only time my pillows are arranged like that.

I would agree with that. Used to arrange mine like that when my son was young. It does make me wonder which room the children were in.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Age : 61
Warning :
VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Empty Re: VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story....

Post  Wintabells Fri 13 Apr - 20:08

Surely no-one would call the police without first removing any incriminating evidence?
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :
VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Empty Re: VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story....

Post  mossman Fri 13 Apr - 20:46

Wintabells wrote:Surely no-one would call the police without first removing any incriminating evidence?

Probably if things had gone according to plan. But I think the plan went wrong and things changed, perhaps without the group having time to discuss it properly. Was it the Smith sighting or bumping into Jez Wilkins that put things into disaray or something else we don't know about.

Sometimes I wonder if Kate was not expecting Madeleine to be gone when she went back at that time to check. Just something that niggles at me, that perhaps things happened too soon. The scene was not set properly before Kate raised the alarm but they went ahead with the original story of jemmied shutters etc. The "they have taken her" phrase is one of the things that niggles most, it is almost as if she was expecting somebody to take Madeleine but just not at that point in time. I have obviously no basis of fact for saying that, just my opinion.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Empty Re: VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story....

Post  NoStone Sat 14 Apr - 11:33

mossman wrote:
Wintabells wrote:Surely no-one would call the police without first removing any incriminating evidence?

Probably if things had gone according to plan. But I think the plan went wrong and things changed, perhaps without the group having time to discuss it properly. Was it the Smith sighting or bumping into Jez Wilkins that put things into disaray or something else we don't know about.

Sometimes I wonder if Kate was not expecting Madeleine to be gone when she went back at that time to check. Just something that niggles at me, that perhaps things happened too soon. The scene was not set properly before Kate raised the alarm but they went ahead with the original story of jemmied shutters etc. The "they have taken her" phrase is one of the things that niggles most, it is almost as if she was expecting somebody to take Madeleine but just not at that point in time. I have obviously no basis of fact for saying that, just my opinion.

I also think the final part of the plan went wrong Mossman! My money is on Jez Wilkins disturbing Gerry in moving a package out of the apartment and having to dump it in the garden area out of sight in a panic. It has made me wonder if any of the Tapas crew had access to a hire car to the days up to and including 3rd May. Was there not a change in cars parked along that road during the final 'checks'??

Kate would not know this and would have taken the delay in Gerry returning as him completing his part of the mission but he was actually stood talking with JW. So she went ahead with her planned performance unawares. The further panic would be that Kate raised the alarm before the package was safely tucked away making Gerry take a risky run down to the front past the Smiths. It also explains the delay in calling the police so long after Kate had raised the alarm IMO.
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Location : Viva Espana
Warning :
VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Empty Re: VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story....

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 14 Apr - 11:45

NoStone wrote:
mossman wrote:
Wintabells wrote:Surely no-one would call the police without first removing any incriminating evidence?

Probably if things had gone according to plan. But I think the plan went wrong and things changed, perhaps without the group having time to discuss it properly. Was it the Smith sighting or bumping into Jez Wilkins that put things into disaray or something else we don't know about.

Sometimes I wonder if Kate was not expecting Madeleine to be gone when she went back at that time to check. Just something that niggles at me, that perhaps things happened too soon. The scene was not set properly before Kate raised the alarm but they went ahead with the original story of jemmied shutters etc. The "they have taken her" phrase is one of the things that niggles most, it is almost as if she was expecting somebody to take Madeleine but just not at that point in time. I have obviously no basis of fact for saying that, just my opinion.

I also think the final part of the plan went wrong Mossman! My money is on Jez Wilkins disturbing Gerry in moving a package out of the apartment and having to dump it in the garden area out of sight in a panic. It has made me wonder if any of the Tapas crew had access to a hire car to the days up to and including 3rd May. Was there not a change in cars parked along that road during the final 'checks'??

Kate would not know this and would have taken the delay in Gerry returning as him completing his part of the mission but he was actually stood talking with JW. So she went ahead with her planned performance unawares. The further panic would be that Kate raised the alarm before the package was safely tucked away making Gerry take a risky run down to the front past the Smiths. It also explains the delay in calling the police so long after Kate had raised the alarm IMO.

I think that Gerry was supposed to set the scene, make sure the shutters were up and the window was open, but Wilkins scuppered that. Kate didn't get the message and went ahead with her part of the plan when things weren't as they should have been.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Age : 111
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story.... Empty Re: VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story....

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum