Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIDEO - McMinute: Gonçalo Amaral Book Based On OFFICIAL POLICE FILES

+8
the slave
Lillyofthevalley
malena stool
mossman
pennylane
Panda
NoStone
gillyspot
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

VIDEO - McMinute: Gonçalo Amaral Book Based On OFFICIAL POLICE FILES  Empty VIDEO - McMinute: Gonçalo Amaral Book Based On OFFICIAL POLICE FILES

Post  HiDeHo Sun 15 Apr - 14:26

Did Gonçalo Amaral write his book to damage Madeleine? Kate's question answered....

McCann McMinute: Gonçalo Amaral Book Based On OFFICIAL POLICE FILES

Last edited by HiDeHo on Sun 15 Apr - 14:56; edited 1 time in total
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
VIDEO - McMinute: Gonçalo Amaral Book Based On OFFICIAL POLICE FILES  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - McMinute: Gonçalo Amaral Book Based On OFFICIAL POLICE FILES  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - McMinute: Gonçalo Amaral Book Based On OFFICIAL POLICE FILES  Empty Re: VIDEO - McMinute: Gonçalo Amaral Book Based On OFFICIAL POLICE FILES

Post  Guest Sun 15 Apr - 14:43

In my humble opinion, Healy & McCann's insincerity is plain for all to see ...... and hear.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - McMinute: Gonçalo Amaral Book Based On OFFICIAL POLICE FILES  Empty Re: VIDEO - McMinute: Gonçalo Amaral Book Based On OFFICIAL POLICE FILES

Post  gillyspot Sun 15 Apr - 14:47

HiDeHo do you have a lot of video's saved from youtube as now I see that at least 5 have been whooshed. If you do can you save & secure them on other sites or failing that can you send them to me & I will do this.

McCann couple are now whooshing videos willy nilly. :(
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :
VIDEO - McMinute: Gonçalo Amaral Book Based On OFFICIAL POLICE FILES  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - McMinute: Gonçalo Amaral Book Based On OFFICIAL POLICE FILES  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sun 15 Apr - 15:04

gillyspot wrote:HiDeHo do you have a lot of video's saved from youtube as now I see that at least 5 have been whooshed. If you do can you save & secure them on other sites or failing that can you send them to me & I will do this.

McCann couple are now whooshing videos willy nilly. :(

Which videos have been whooshed?

Keep in mind there are strict rules about posting videos. I often get warnings but told not to make changes, as they just add adverts to compensate.

Dear HiDeHo4,

Your video "Every Picture April 12 praying arabs large", may have content that is owned or licensed by UMG, but it’s still available on YouTube! In some cases, ads may appear next to it.

This claim is not penalizing your account status.

Last edited by HiDeHo on Sun 15 Apr - 15:10; edited 1 time in total
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Sun 15 Apr - 15:07

McCann showing their true colours - from East Midlands BBC & also Clarries request for envelopes to be sent to Rothley. There are others as well = I had the links saved but now they are not live now. If you have them saved can you send & I can save them too (as a copy) - Youtube seems to be whooshing McCann videos though
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sun 15 Apr - 15:12

I was down to 5% space on my laptop because of the videos I have saved!

There are not many videos I don't have VIDEO - McMinute: Gonçalo Amaral Book Based On OFFICIAL POLICE FILES  294124
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Sun 15 Apr - 15:16

I hope you have the videos that I normally share on McCann case. Including the "true colours" one - Do you have them shared on a web site? - Poor Madeleine McCann who's parents would rather "WHOOSH" evidence (of their statements) than let UK & world public make their own mind up. - :(
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 15 Apr - 15:24

gillyspot wrote:I hope you have the videos that I normally share on McCann case. Including the "true colours" one - Do you have them shared on a web site? - Poor Madeleine McCann who's parents would rather "WHOOSH" evidence (of their statements) than let UK & world public make their own mind up. - :(

Why are they being whooshed now, I wonder.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 15 Apr - 15:41

[wishfulthinking]As a pre-amble to arrest and trial?[/wishfulthinking]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 15 Apr - 15:54

The End Is Nigh wrote:[wishfulthinking]As a pre-amble to arrest and trial?[/wishfulthinking]

You do have to wonder, don't you ? The videos have been in the public domain quite some time, not new material.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 15 Apr - 15:57

If what should come to pass does come to pass, at least the Twins seem fairly used to not seeing their parents, so that's less of an issue than it would be with a close family.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Sun 15 Apr - 15:58

They continue to try and gag the world!!! If you were telling the truth - why would you need??
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 15 Apr - 16:07

NoStone wrote:They continue to try and gag the world!!! If you were telling the truth - why would you need??

Yes, they constantly say they want to keep Madeleine in peoples minds so we will continue to look for her. If it were me, whilst obviously I would not be happy with negative things being written about me and my husband, I would try to see the positive side, i.e. even negative publicity is publicity. Therefore, everything that is written, good or bad, is keeping Madeleine in peoples minds.

Whooshing every trace of her, except for the bewk and their website, does not really count as publicity in my book. Even tabloid headlines, whilst often unsavoury, are at least seen.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 15 Apr - 16:37

It seems Kate has blossomed from the cowering wife who looked constantly at her husband who used to do all the talking. Now Kate does most of the talking , but note, Gerry hardly ever looks at her, except when he thinks she is going to incriminate them and he quickly steps in.

I.m sure the Police have seen some of these videos , not just Forum members and Bloggers and wonder if they would be making notes prior to going
to PDL. I'm also thinking LP will be found wanting when SY read their Files. One of the Directors of NSU is/was a Coroner and would have known LP
Officers very well ....I wonder why he was appointed a Director. VIDEO - McMinute: Gonçalo Amaral Book Based On OFFICIAL POLICE FILES  303636
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 15 Apr - 16:45

Panda wrote:

It seems Kate has blossomed from the cowering wife who looked constantly at her husband who used to do all the talking. Now Kate does most of the talking , but note, Gerry hardly ever looks at her, except when he thinks she is going to incriminate them and he quickly steps in.

I.m sure the Police have seen some of these videos , not just Forum members and Bloggers and wonder if they would be making notes prior to going
to PDL. I'm also thinking LP will be found wanting when SY read their Files. One of the Directors of NSU is/was a Coroner and would have known LP
Officers very well ....I wonder why he was appointed a Director. VIDEO - McMinute: Gonçalo Amaral Book Based On OFFICIAL POLICE FILES  303636

The lie that binds them....Yes Kate has certainly come into her own since the early days. A mothers guilt perhaps ? It is almost as if she is the driven one now, not he. He appears, to me anyway, to be quite happy to just enjoy the celebrity status and would do so without ever having to bring Madeleine into it. It is almost like he is too important to be tied into it now. Kate, perhaps out of guilt, continues to tie Madeleine into the globe trotting, almost out of duty.

I have often wondered why the book was Kates and Kates alone. I know that the motherly side of things might be considered a good marketing ploy but Gerry is always very quick to appear independent of it. I would not trust that man, he would let Kate go down hook, line and sinker when push comes to shove.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 15 Apr - 16:51

I wonder, sometimes, if they have come to believe their own story?

The more it gets repeated, embellished, clarrified (sic.) etc., the more it might seem real.

I'm sure there must be a syndrome covering such behaviour.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 15 Apr - 17:04

mossman wrote:
Panda wrote:

The lie that binds them....Yes Kate has certainly come into her own since the early days. A mothers guilt perhaps ? It is almost as if she is the driven one now, not he. He appears, to me anyway, to be quite happy to just enjoy the celebrity status and would do so without ever having to bring Madeleine into it. It is almost like he is too important to be tied into it now. Kate, perhaps out of guilt, continues to tie Madeleine into the globe trotting, almost out of duty.

Hi mossman,

Gerry's Mother was interviewed a long time ago and she mentioned that Kate had a temper and supposedly shouted at Gerry "It's me they are after, not you."

I have often wondered why the book was Kates and Kates alone. I know that the motherly side of things might be considered a good marketing ploy but Gerry is always very quick to appear independent of it. I would not trust that man, he would let Kate go down hook, line and sinker when push comes to shove.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sun 15 Apr - 17:07

mossman wrote:
NoStone wrote:They continue to try and gag the world!!! If you were telling the truth - why would you need??

Yes, they constantly say they want to keep Madeleine in peoples minds so we will continue to look for her. If it were me, whilst obviously I would not be happy with negative things being written about me and my husband, I would try to see the positive side, i.e. even negative publicity is publicity. Therefore, everything that is written, good or bad, is keeping Madeleine in peoples minds.

Whooshing every trace of her, except for the bewk and their website, does not really count as publicity in my book. Even tabloid headlines, whilst often unsavoury, are at least seen.

If the gruesome twosome and their dodgy tapasnik buddies had attended a reconstruction in PDL as requested, it could have been invaluable and gone all around the world, just as Dermot Murnaghan graphically pointed out when interviewing them on Sky News.

If they were telling the truth, they would have jumped at this golden opportunity, but instead they make pathetic excuses, and continue to lie with as many teeth as they have in their mouths.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sun 15 Apr - 17:12

The End Is Nigh wrote:I wonder, sometimes, if they have come to believe their own story?

The more it gets repeated, embellished, clarrified (sic.) etc., the more it might seem real.

I'm sure there must be a syndrome covering such behaviour.

McCann Syndrome = To repeat a lie so often, one imagines it is the truth. VIDEO - McMinute: Gonçalo Amaral Book Based On OFFICIAL POLICE FILES  678246

pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Sun 15 Apr - 17:41

It isn't the first time the McCanns have had videos removed from the Internet.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 15 Apr - 17:52

Bobsy wrote:It isn't the first time the McCanns have had videos removed from the Internet.

Were the previous ones removed on line for a long time beforehand or were they newly published ones they acted upon immediately do you know ?
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Sun 15 Apr - 18:01

mossman wrote:
Bobsy wrote:It isn't the first time the McCanns have had videos removed from the Internet.

Were the previous ones removed on line for a long time beforehand or were they newly published ones they acted upon immediately do you know ?

You will not believe this but I swear it is true, I was one of a group who got videos banned. I still have all the lists of those that had to be complained about. All the emails, and I know who was behind it.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 15 Apr - 18:19

bobsy, no of course i believe you. i was just wondering if the videos removed were done very quickly after their release or were they available to view for a long period of time and then removed. oh, and please share, who was behind it VIDEO - McMinute: Gonçalo Amaral Book Based On OFFICIAL POLICE FILES  306321
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Sun 15 Apr - 18:23

mossman wrote:bobsy, no of course i believe you. i was just wondering if the videos removed were done very quickly after their release or were they available to view for a long period of time and then removed. oh, and please share, who was behind it VIDEO - McMinute: Gonçalo Amaral Book Based On OFFICIAL POLICE FILES  306321

Another believe or believe it not, I have no idea whether they were old or new, we were given lists that we had to complain about, not just me but many others. And no sorry I cannot and will not give a name but it is one you/we all know.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sun 15 Apr - 19:39

This is from March 2008

http://msngroup.aimoo.com/madeleinemccann/threatstosue.msnw-action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=505&LastModified=4675664530501715623.htm

http://justiceformaddie.blogspot.com/2008/02/mccanns-hired-corrupt-detectives-to.html
Dear Members,

We are calling for your support in targeting You Tube to have vile material removed from their website. We don't just want to send one or two complaints, we want to send a bulk within a 24 hour period. Our target for the 24 hour complaints period is Tuesday 26th February. On that day, with everything in place, we would like as many posters as possible to flag the material and send an email of complaint.

We were directed to the You Tube site a few days ago, regarding a really vile piece of video footage. We were astonished that You Tube allowed this to remain on their site and be viewed. In our opinion that sends the wrong message to millions of viewers. The video was of Madeleine talking from beyond the grave, asking Kate why she had killed her. Then we noticed other footage, just as vile, accusing Kate of killing Madeleine. It appears that in allowing this material to be viewed, You Tube supports it. People are openly accusing Kate and Gerry of killing Madeleine without any concrete evidence. What is more disturbing is that by their actions these people are promoting hate behaviour towards the McCanns. You Tube's inability to effectively judge material before allowing publication on their website, is allowing people to spread hate and lies about the case. Whatever happened to human decency and the principle of 'innocent till proven guilty in a court of law'? You Tube should review their publications criteria regarding this type of material because, currently, it's a free for all.

Here is what we are hoping to achieve with your help.
*Find as much unacceptable video footage on You Tube as possible and compile a list. At the bottom of this email are some of the links to footage we have found so far.
*Encourage as many people as possible to register at You Tube for the sole purpose of flagging this material and then e-mailing them a complaint.
*As already stated, we are hoping to make our voices heard over a 24 hour period, so as to target youtube with many hundreds/thousands of complaints. The date is set for Tuesday 26 February 2008.

Here are some of the links to the footage.
WARNING . IF you are sensitive to this type of viewing DON'T WATCH the video's, you can just list the footage links in your complaint.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=q4W0XnQizxE
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=x1HU6iYHVVw&feature=related
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9spzFFbM_pc&feature=related
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=s6iEjpVvyPw&feature=related
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RJyR3d7jjHo
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F46kt-NR8OU
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nWObudKqvS4
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nvarUH8P3Fg&feature=related
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3aC2i_vtPmY
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bTlEPpuDZGI&feature=related
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pL5kY7LJA6I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kbh6Vx8qEO8
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RHL_OHI9GIA&feature=related
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UfM8xjSpgww&feature=related
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IesnQ5lBuS8&feature=related
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vEAySu-hTJo&feature=related
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0aMljanhrkY&feature=related
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Sau1GythcYM&feature=related
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wEiztfdpL1U&feature=related

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JcRCpcJnuW4&feature=related

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=U3mNfrXjasA&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZGMHShn0ZE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APTUmKY-7Zw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRvgK6M2_7Q&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIpuIy5JdBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4W0XnQizxE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5lCyfAmw9g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfM8xjSpgww

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUcVncYr6xc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz3HTefNxfc&feature=related

Your support will be very much appreciated.

WHAT TO DO ON TUESDAY.
On Tuesday, you go to each link that we have found, the list provided.
A....You then flag each video.

How do I flag inappropriate videos?
If you see a video that you think is inappropriate based on our Terms of Use (http://uk.youtube.com/t/terms), you can report it to us for review by clicking the "Flag as Inappropriate" link under the video.
This is the reason you are flagging the video's:
1. they are containing shocking or disgusting content
and
2. they promote hate speech

B......Then you report multiple video's, do your e mail complaint.
How do I report multiple videos?
We encourage you to submit as many URLs as applicable within a single complaint. This helps us solve your problem more efficiently than if you submit multiple complaints.
Go to:
http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/request.py?contact_type=vidcomplaint
And do your complaints e mail.

The Find Madeleine forum is proud to stand alongside our fellow forums HTFM, Forever Searching, For Madeleine and Only Madeleine in the fight to rid You Tube of these vile videos.

Please show your support by registering with You Tube and joining in tomorrow to flag as many of these vile videos as possible.

Together we will show a clear message to You Tube that we want this disgusting material removed from their website.

THANK YOU for your support."
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next