Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIDEO - HiDeHo's Message to Tapas Seven

+3
jd16
almostgothic
tigger
7 posters

Go down

VIDEO - HiDeHo's Message to Tapas Seven Empty VIDEO - HiDeHo's Message to Tapas Seven

Post  HiDeHo Tue 17 Apr - 3:58

A message from my heart...

HiDeHo's Message to Tapas Seven.

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
VIDEO - HiDeHo's Message to Tapas Seven Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - HiDeHo's Message to Tapas Seven Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - HiDeHo's Message to Tapas Seven Empty Re: VIDEO - HiDeHo's Message to Tapas Seven

Post  tigger Tue 17 Apr - 8:03

Totally agree! I think this is the right time for them to come clean. Because the focus will be on the McCanns - no longer on their friends.

More importantly - they will be free of the albatross hanging round their neck. Remember how furious Matthew Oldfield was after the court case re the settlement. They were all photographed on the steps of the court, except ROB refused to attend, Oldfield looks furious and there is no sense of triumph in any of the others.

tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :
VIDEO - HiDeHo's Message to Tapas Seven Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - HiDeHo's Message to Tapas Seven Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - HiDeHo's Message to Tapas Seven Empty Re: VIDEO - HiDeHo's Message to Tapas Seven

Post  almostgothic Tue 17 Apr - 11:16

As always, I admire HiDeHo's tireless efforts on behalf of truth and justice. VIDEO - HiDeHo's Message to Tapas Seven 307691

But I fear that it's no use appealing to the T7's better natures and consciences because I don't believe they have any.
JMHO, but I think that a bean-spilling breakthrough will only come when their fear of the cops outweighs their fear of Team McCann.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Tue 17 Apr - 11:44

I fear that it's no use appealing to the T7's better natures and consciences because I don't believe they have any

This is the truth of it....if they had one shred of a conscience then they would have said something by now....not be obstructive to the investigation

I do wonder why jane tanner got herself so involved in the cover up...there has to be a reason why she put herself on the line
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Tue 17 Apr - 11:46

Great Video HiDeHo - it should cut straight to the heart of those that know right from wrong - if it doesn't then either they have a heart like a swinging brick or they are being strangled by those that continue to want to suppress the truth.

It would only take one or two people to admit they were taken in by the Mc's in the excitement of it all to bring the Scales of Justice back down on Madeleine's side as with their admission would come the full force of the MET/PJ and then the judicial process would take over.

You make the point about coming clean for their children's sake - best that they do this now rather than be 'exposed' later (how much later 10-15 years? - possibly!). I think there would be some vilification but also a great deal of sympathy in that we can all be taken in from time to time - its human nature and unlike leaving your children unattended whilst you dine away - yes we have all done it - been gullible.

But I have also been thinking about the Mc's own children. The older they are when the truth comes out - the more devastating it will be to their lives. Imagine if they get into their 20's and the truth comes out. How would that destroy them in terms of how they have been brought up by their parents, what they have been told to believe. It would shatter their lives, possibly break up any relationships they had - destroy their careers!?? So never mind -for the sake of their own children, and Madeleine, if Kate cannot think of her own children then someone in the T7 should. They should come forward and try and limit the damage on the other two innocent children as well IMO!!
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Tue 17 Apr - 11:57

The Tapas friends who like many other friends would do, is stick up for or protect friends, especially if you believed they were innocent.
I remember listenting to the radio oneday and it was one of the female Tapas friends speaking and she was the one made up my mind that they were all propared say whatever they had too, to the McCanns, she was so arrogant in her tone.

I have always said imo that Maddy was over sedated, nothing else, obviously over sedating your child is bad enough but to have UK Doctors on holiday doing this would be the worst thing ever, espcially in Gerry and Kate eyes,( there carears, lifes would be finished) and this is why they have needed the Friends help, they couldn't afford for this to get out, I can actually see why if this was the case why they would do it, they were desperate.

Now I feel that if the Tapas friends could, they would tell all, but they must feel trapped I dont believe for one minute that they thought that this case would still be going strong (if not stronger) now, they will have been told, "dont worry! they will believe us we are Doctors" ...........
If Scotand Yard come up with any further evidencem then it will be game over I believe that one or two them will come forward, if not all of them!!!!

Another great Vid Hideho, you must be a thorn in McCanns side VIDEO - HiDeHo's Message to Tapas Seven 307691
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 17 Apr - 12:04

I agree with you, LOTV ............ and I get the feeling that the tipping point is not far away now.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 17 Apr - 12:13

The End Is Nigh wrote:I agree with you, LOTV ............ and I get the feeling that the tipping point is not far away now.

I agree with you, the report today that K & G won't be talking on the 5 anniversary says it all.

And news of another 'sighting' which even Brunty puts in inverted commas.

It's game over. VIDEO - HiDeHo's Message to Tapas Seven 391499 VIDEO - HiDeHo's Message to Tapas Seven 302722 VIDEO - HiDeHo's Message to Tapas Seven 302722
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Tue 17 Apr - 12:16

jd16 wrote:
I fear that it's no use appealing to the T7's better natures and consciences because I don't believe they have any

This is the truth of it....if they had one shred of a conscience then they would have said something by now....not be obstructive to the investigation

I do wonder why jane tanner got herself so involved in the cover up...there has to be a reason why she put herself on the line

I knew that my thoughts would not be popular, and maybe I am a little more optimistic than most, but I truly believe in the power of 'support'.

Whatever may have happened on that holiday, none of us know for sure, but I do feel sure that the T7 had no idea and were placed in a position where they probably felt pressured and had no 'control' over the situation.

Whether I am right or wrong is irrelevant.

Whether this video reaches the T7, I don't know.

Whether it will make a difference...I don't know.

I kept the video simple, focusing on the message....I didn't edit the message...I wrote what I felt (as briefly as possible....for me!)

I believe in the T7 more than most, and I hope I am correct.

Nothing to be gained from hating them.

Something may be gained from appealing to them to do the right thing.....

If they haven't done so already.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down