Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eamonn Holmes and Louise Court, the editor of Cosmopolitan magazine, discuss the headline in the Daily Express - 'Madeleine 'Spotted in Spain''

+20
gillyspot
Lioned
malena stool
jd16
marxman
tanszi
Panda
dutchclogs
wjk
matthew
AnnaEsse
jay2001
NoStone
mara thon
almostgothic
pennylane
margaret
the slave
chrissie
Annabel
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Eamonn Holmes and Louise Court, the editor of Cosmopolitan magazine, discuss the headline in the Daily Express - 'Madeleine 'Spotted in Spain'' - Page 3 Empty Re: Eamonn Holmes and Louise Court, the editor of Cosmopolitan magazine, discuss the headline in the Daily Express - 'Madeleine 'Spotted in Spain''

Post  gillyspot Sun 22 Apr - 14:18

I have never liked Eamon Holmes but it remains that he & others are now seeing the light regarding the McCann couple. At least we can take comfort that we are now not as alone as we thought we were in our doubts of their veracity. Perhaps 2012 will be the year that Madeleine achieves justice! I sincerely hope so as should all who care for her.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :
Eamonn Holmes and Louise Court, the editor of Cosmopolitan magazine, discuss the headline in the Daily Express - 'Madeleine 'Spotted in Spain'' - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Eamonn Holmes and Louise Court, the editor of Cosmopolitan magazine, discuss the headline in the Daily Express - 'Madeleine 'Spotted in Spain'' - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Eamonn Holmes and Louise Court, the editor of Cosmopolitan magazine, discuss the headline in the Daily Express - 'Madeleine 'Spotted in Spain'' - Page 3 Empty Re: Eamonn Holmes and Louise Court, the editor of Cosmopolitan magazine, discuss the headline in the Daily Express - 'Madeleine 'Spotted in Spain''

Post  mumbles Sun 22 Apr - 14:25

gillyspot wrote:I have never liked Eamon Holmes but it remains that he & others are now seeing the light regarding the McCann couple. At least we can take comfort that we are now not as alone as we thought we were in our doubts of their veracity. Perhaps 2012 will be the year that Madeleine achieves justice! I sincerely hope so as should all who care for her.

I'm not sure that I believe that he has changed his mind.

Time will tell though.... Eamonn Holmes and Louise Court, the editor of Cosmopolitan magazine, discuss the headline in the Daily Express - 'Madeleine 'Spotted in Spain'' - Page 3 49091

mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :
Eamonn Holmes and Louise Court, the editor of Cosmopolitan magazine, discuss the headline in the Daily Express - 'Madeleine 'Spotted in Spain'' - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Eamonn Holmes and Louise Court, the editor of Cosmopolitan magazine, discuss the headline in the Daily Express - 'Madeleine 'Spotted in Spain'' - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Sun 22 Apr - 14:53

Personally I don't really care if he has changed his mind. It is enough that he feels he is able to share his doubts of this (one of many 100's) "sighting". It is about time that K & G McCann realised that there are millions who don't believe their spin & one day it won't be celeb PC to say what saints they are & actually treat this as a missing person case (with the parents as suspects) Just my opinion of course.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sun 22 Apr - 15:11

The Lard Arsed one has always been very vocal in his 'pro' status, he has slagged the police of and Portugal, why would he change sides now?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 22 Apr - 15:59

I quite liked his "sometimes is all much closer to home" comment. I was hoping it was subtle Irish sarcasm and a dig at the McCanns.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Sun 22 Apr - 16:01

mossman wrote:I quite liked his "sometimes is all much closer to home" comment. I was hoping it was subtle Irish sarcasm and a dig at the McCanns.

I took that to mean that the place Madeleine was 'taken to' (after abduction) was closer to home ie: Spain bordering Portugal.
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 22 Apr - 16:27

mumbles wrote:
mossman wrote:I quite liked his "sometimes is all much closer to home" comment. I was hoping it was subtle Irish sarcasm and a dig at the McCanns.

I took that to mean that the place Madeleine was 'taken to' (after abduction) was closer to home ie: Spain bordering Portugal.

Yes, and you would not be wrong. Just me interpreting it differently.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 22 Apr - 17:04

Perhaps Eamonn was reading Kate's book Eamonn Holmes and Louise Court, the editor of Cosmopolitan magazine, discuss the headline in the Daily Express - 'Madeleine 'Spotted in Spain'' - Page 3 585510 and became
disgusted at what was in it, especially page 129 Eamonn Holmes and Louise Court, the editor of Cosmopolitan magazine, discuss the headline in the Daily Express - 'Madeleine 'Spotted in Spain'' - Page 3 157799 read the forums about the dogs Eamonn Holmes and Louise Court, the editor of Cosmopolitan magazine, discuss the headline in the Daily Express - 'Madeleine 'Spotted in Spain'' - Page 3 608891 Eamonn Holmes and Louise Court, the editor of Cosmopolitan magazine, discuss the headline in the Daily Express - 'Madeleine 'Spotted in Spain'' - Page 3 608891
realised fund used to pay mortgage and dodgy PIs and shop set up to make money Eamonn Holmes and Louise Court, the editor of Cosmopolitan magazine, discuss the headline in the Daily Express - 'Madeleine 'Spotted in Spain'' - Page 3 182123 and that has started him questioning the 'story'. Eamonn Holmes and Louise Court, the editor of Cosmopolitan magazine, discuss the headline in the Daily Express - 'Madeleine 'Spotted in Spain'' - Page 3 303636 (even though he is a Man. Utd. supporter Eamonn Holmes and Louise Court, the editor of Cosmopolitan magazine, discuss the headline in the Daily Express - 'Madeleine 'Spotted in Spain'' - Page 3 371436 he
certainly isnt stupid! Eamonn Holmes and Louise Court, the editor of Cosmopolitan magazine, discuss the headline in the Daily Express - 'Madeleine 'Spotted in Spain'' - Page 3 36898
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3