Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dail Star Report 20TH April

3 posters

Go down

Dail Star Report 20TH April  Empty Dail Star Report 20TH April

Post  Panda Sun 22 Apr - 1:53

Thanks to HLM

BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT

ABOVE: Madeleine McCann disappeared from her family’s holiday apartment in Portugal on May 3, 2007

I got a really good look at her face. She looked just like Madeleine. She was older obviously, but the features were identical

Student Billy Sousa

20th April 2012

By Jerry Lawton

A BRITISH holidaymaker has claimed he saw Madeleine McCann in the Spanish resort where police are searching for her.

Student Billy Sousa, 18, was having lunch with three pals in a bar overlooking a beach in Nerja on the Costa del Sol when a girl he believes could be the missing youngster walked past.

One of his friends shouted: “Oh God, she’s the spitting image of Madeleine McCann.”

The girl, who had dark blonde hair, pale skin and looked “seven or eight”, was with a 6ft, stocky, Middle Eastern man in his 40s with dark hair and stubble.

Billy said when the man saw they had spotted him he tugged on her hand and pulled her away.

But the pals did not report the sighting because the pair vanished before they could get a photo and they thought they would be laughed at.

This week Billy discovered police were searching the resort and passed his information to officers.

He said: “I just wish we’d done something about it there and then.

“There was just something so odd about this pale-skinned, English-looking girl walking along the beach front with a man who was of an entirely different race and appearance.

“The girl was looking around as though she was lost or didn’t know what was happening.

“I got a really good look at her face. She looked just like Madeleine. She was older obviously, but the features were identical.’’

Madeleine disappeared from her family’s holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal, on May 3, 2007, days before her fourth birthday.

Billy, from Portsmouth, was having lunch outside the Olas bar on or around July 18.

He added: “I couldn’t take my eyes off her. She looked like all the pictures I’ve seen of her. The man she was with looked like he was fairly poor, not a drifter but not a rich man.

“One of my friends thought he saw a woman with them but I didn’t. I was too focused on the girl.”

Spanish police swooped on the resort this week after a tip-off from colleagues in Portugal.

Madeleine’s doctor parents Kate, 44, and Gerry, 43, are monitoring the investigation. Their spokesman Clarence Mitchell said the couple were grateful for any help in the search.

If you believe this, you believe anything, it really is an insult to Readers intelligence. Dail Star Report 20TH April  371436

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Dail Star Report 20TH April  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Dail Star Report 20TH April  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Dail Star Report 20TH April  Empty Re: Dail Star Report 20TH April

Post  fred Sun 22 Apr - 8:05

Load of Tosh!!!!! Just in time for the cash cow to be milked on May 3rd, yet again
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Dail Star Report 20TH April  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Dail Star Report 20TH April  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 22 Apr - 9:22

This latest in a long line of silly stories has a lengthy topic on:

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t19794-brit-lad-madeleine-mccann-walked-past-me-in-costa-report

Come in Billy S, your 15 minutes of fame have expired.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 22 Apr - 9:45

I despair of the British Press for the garbage they expect us to believe , I bet no sensible Reader will believe this. Too many Papers vying for sales, why
does Britain, a small Country,have so many???
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Sun 22 Apr - 14:28

Jerry Lawton explaining his position on Madeleine McCann on twitter earlier

@winnower1 There is no problem. The story is accurately sourced from within the Spanish police.

@MyNanny25 @JillyCL @xklamation he is 18, his `sighting' was in July and did not trigger recent police activity - also I'm not `pro' anyone
Jerry Lawton ‏ @JerryLawton · Open
@JillyCL @MyNanny25 @xklamation as with all stories we cover all sides/aspects - we were among several newspapers sued by Maddy's parents

Jerry Lawton ‏ @JerryLawton · Open
@Maysey @JillyCL @MyNanny25 @xklamation the Portuguese police investigation is under review by new detective team

@JillyCL @MyNanny25 @xklamation Yes. David and I are good friends and have worked together on the story. And I must work now... - This is Regarding David Pilditch.

gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down