Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have all the pieces of the jigsaw

+18
Panda
wjk
cherry1
maive
LJC
mossman
margaret
the slave
quickfingers
almostgothic
mumbles
Oldartform
Krisy22
Chris
kitti
NoStone
welshy
Wintabells
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

We have all the pieces of the jigsaw - Page 2 Empty Re: We have all the pieces of the jigsaw

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 25 Apr - 15:06

mossman wrote:To all those who I "argued" with on this thread earlier, sorry. In the light of the comments on Redwoods ITV interview, I was way off the mark and you were all right.

Hey, it's OK to "argue." You always disagree very politely when you do.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
We have all the pieces of the jigsaw - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100We have all the pieces of the jigsaw - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

We have all the pieces of the jigsaw - Page 2 Empty Re: We have all the pieces of the jigsaw

Post  maive Wed 25 Apr - 15:14

mossman wrote:To all those who I "argued" with on this thread earlier, sorry. In the light of the comments on Redwoods ITV interview, I was way off the mark and you were all right.

Well.. I would have to say that it's normal actually, and healthy, to have FAITH in our Police Forces..

But I agree with you, and apologize as well, because I was very optimistic about that review.. It was Scotland Yard involved, after all..

Even if there is NO surprise, I am very very sad.. I am used to be cynical and that case won't help me improving myself..

What a BS..............
maive
maive
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 146
Warning :
We have all the pieces of the jigsaw - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100We have all the pieces of the jigsaw - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Wed 25 Apr - 15:17

AnnaEsse wrote:

Hey, it's OK to "argue." You always disagree very politely when you do.

Mossman - I`d say you were more of a `discusser` than an arguer.

We need rational people on this forum to keep things in perspective.

Although I`ve given up for today, I still hold out hope that people will be so disgusted, they will come forward with stuff they have kept hidden, waiting to see what happens.

Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 25 Apr - 15:45

I think it's far too early for anyone to say whether they were right or wrong.
None of us know.

Today in particular we have been bombarded on all sides by conflicting information - often by the same person.

We've gone the whole gamut from: "She's either dead or alive" to "it was an abductor wot dun it".
We've been assured that only 25% of the files have been done over in the past year - well knock me sideways with a ton of wet haddock, that makes me feel like Wonder Woman, 'cos I can go faster than that, arthritis permitting!
That HAS to be bollox, surely.

No wonder we're ending the afternoon with headaches and disgruntled dispositions.

I'm just going to nurse my already lousy blood pressure, let the dust settle for a bit and then see if some bigger picture emerges. In the meantime I'll be 'avin' a fag ...

And Mossman - don't beat yerself up! We have all the pieces of the jigsaw - Page 2 Icon_flower
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Wed 25 Apr - 15:47

almostgothic wrote:I think it's far too early for anyone to say whether they were right or wrong.
None of us know.

Today in particular we have been bombarded on all sides by conflicting information - often by the same person.

We've gone the whole gamut from: "She's either dead or alive" to "it was an abductor wot dun it".
We've been assured that only 25% of the files have been done over in the past year - well knock me sideways with a ton of wet haddock, that makes me feel like Wonder Woman, 'cos I can go faster than that, arthritis permitting!

No wonder we're ending the afternoon with headaches and disgruntled dispositions.

I'm just going to nurse my already lousy blood pressure, let the dust settle for a bit and then see if some bigger picture emerges. In the meantime I'll be 'avin' a fag ...

And Mossman - don't beat yerself up! We have all the pieces of the jigsaw - Page 2 Icon_flower

I agree... and please everyone go and watch the video of Clarry on the other thread.
Why doesn't he sound upbeat and happy at this news???
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 25 Apr - 15:49

mumbles wrote:
almostgothic wrote:I think it's far too early for anyone to say whether they were right or wrong.
None of us know.

I agree... and please everyone go and watch the video of Clarry on the other thread.

He doesn't look at all happy or positive about the news. Why not?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 25 Apr - 15:53

No, he is not happy. It is very strange there is no mention of re-opening the case. The biggest single piece of news in this saga for years and it does not get a mention.

They have never asked for it to be re-opened and now it is being offered they ignore it. Why is that ?

Almostgothic - a great post, refereshing to read We have all the pieces of the jigsaw - Page 2 944533

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 25 Apr - 15:59

Thank you mossman!

Anna and mumbles, I agree - Clarrie looks dreadful.
The bags under his eyes - they look big enough to hide a ...... errm ...... tennis racquet in.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  maive Wed 25 Apr - 16:33

AnnaEsse wrote:
mumbles wrote:
None of us know.

He doesn't look at all happy or positive about the news. Why not?

Perhaps because SY wants the case reopened We have all the pieces of the jigsaw - Page 2 25346

maive
maive
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 25 Apr - 16:44

@maive: It seems you and I and maybe one or two more are the only ones remaining positive.

We haven't even seen this programme yet and we certainly do not know what the strategy behind it is.

And nothing, nothing at all, can retrospectively change the facts of what happened to Madeleine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  maive Wed 25 Apr - 16:53

Well, I'm trying (very hard) to stay positive..

What I see is that SY doesn't want being held «responsible» for whatever COULD happen to the McCanns (i.e. prosecution).

So they leave ALL doors open (i.e. dead or alive) BUT wish that the PJ reopen the case.. So this COULD be a good sign because it's up to the PJ now .............. and SY are free, they don't have to do the «dirty work», if you see what I mean...
maive
maive
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 25 Apr - 16:59

I see exactly what you mean as this has been my own interpretation ever since the Panorama programme hove into view.

But I can also understand why so many who have spent such a lot of effort cajoling the quest for Truth and Justice on here and elsewhere are a little teed off right now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  quickfingers Wed 25 Apr - 17:02

I'm in the positive group too We have all the pieces of the jigsaw - Page 2 25346 I hope they do find a live and happy Madeleine but even they must realise this is truly unlikely even if they have "evidence" she was abducted. And what alert any abductor to their findings? This is not the behaviour of a professional investigation team. As I've said on another thread something is going on behind this. The McCanns haven't mentioned reopening the case on their FB page and they should really be pushing for it right now and jumping onto every news programme. Clarrie looks dejected. Its not over yet imho.
quickfingers
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 661
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  maive Wed 25 Apr - 17:06

Oh yes, I understand very well the overall pessimism......

But you know.. I HAVE to believe in SY.. If we can't trust our Police Forces, in our developed countries, what else do we have to protect us??

So until the end, I will have faith..
maive
maive
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 25 Apr - 17:08

maive wrote:Well, I'm trying (very hard) to stay positive..

What I see is that SY doesn't want being held «responsible» for whatever COULD happen to the McCanns (i.e. prosecution).

So they leave ALL doors open (i.e. dead or alive) BUT wish that the PJ reopen the case.. So this COULD be a good sign because it's up to the PJ now .............. and SY are free, they don't have to do the «dirty work», if you see what I mean...

...and it won't be the British taxpayer who's bankrolling it, it will be the Portuguese.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  the slave Wed 25 Apr - 17:09

I'm angry today.
But I'm not giving up on this yet.
the slave
the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 280
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 25 Apr - 17:24

Can I join, but could I positive but confused just for another 24 hours We have all the pieces of the jigsaw - Page 2 25346

If I could un-hear the ITV interview I would be in the super positive group.

It is very very strange and really does endorse what we already knew about other forces behind the scene.

Maieve, you could well be right, SY passing the buck to Portugal in order to avoid any political fallout on their patch. A strange way to do it though, the Portugese can not be too happy with the inference there were that many "leads" in the files that they missed. However, maybe they are trying to cover the proverbial ar**s of those involved in the initial cover up.

Clarence is a mystery. I would say we would see more excitement from him over a two for the price of one sale in pink ties in M&S, so god knows what is going on. Unbelievable they have not mentioned re-opening.

And then the moving of the programme. It will be interesting to see if anything comes out in the wash next week. Everything seems to have happened in such a hurry, it is almost as if there is a deadline for getting it out in the open air.

Wasn't it Textusa who has their blog off line on the basis of what was going to come out. They are coming back on line on 3rd May so if something more is going to happen soon, it will be before then. They got it right which is interesting.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 25 Apr - 17:25

quickfingers wrote:I'm in the positive group too We have all the pieces of the jigsaw - Page 2 25346 I hope they do find a live and happy Madeleine but even they must realise this is truly unlikely even if they have "evidence" she was abducted. And what alert any abductor to their findings? This is not the behaviour of a professional investigation team. As I've said on another thread something is going on behind this. The McCanns haven't mentioned reopening the case on their FB page and they should really be pushing for it right now and jumping onto every news programme. Clarrie looks dejected. Its not over yet imho.

I am peed off but l did say earlier that this might be the quickest and easiest way to get the tapas over to Portugal for reconstruction? They can hardly refuse again can they? Then they maybe arrested.

If this were Kerry needham she'd be all over the news thankful yet the mcs say nothing, why?
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 25 Apr - 17:26

maive wrote:

But you know.. I HAVE to believe in SY.. If we can't trust our Police Forces, in our developed countries, what else do we have to protect us??

Maive, I trust Eddie and Keela and want them to protect me We have all the pieces of the jigsaw - Page 2 294124
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 25 Apr - 17:38

I can't help thinking it is very strange that these programmes are being shown before 3rd May. If the case is still under review whose idea was it to
have three Panorama programmes in the run up to the 5 yr disappearance of Madeleine? Is the public being drip fed snippets regarding the Review
because it has already been completed? If indeed the Review has been completed and nothing found to alter the PJ's Final Report, the £2 million spent so far will be wasted money so maybe Cameron, who has a lot to worry about at the moment might have asked SY to put some spin on the findings.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Wed 25 Apr - 17:40

I am puzzled as to why the police are making comment on this case. The police only comment when they have something really concrete, and so far I have not read anything that could be described as concrete. Hopefully the programme will produce what I am waiting for. Something concrete could re-open the case. However, this may just be a tactical move by the police, saying what certain people want to hear. By doing so perhaps some people will drop their guards. However, I doubt the police would do this in such a public way, as it defeats the object. Certain people could read the varying views being expressed on forums like this and think, no we will not drop our guard afterall. So, yes I am puzzled they are making comments so publicly. I am thinking these will be generalised comments rather than give away something concrete, but how any of it amounts of proof the McCanns or the Tapas friends had nothing to do with this, remains to be seen or heard.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  maive Wed 25 Apr - 17:44

mossman wrote:
maive wrote:

Maive, I trust Eddie and Keela and want them to protect me We have all the pieces of the jigsaw - Page 2 294124

So do I We have all the pieces of the jigsaw - Page 2 294124

I just CAN'T understand WHY the dogs are NEVER mentioned.. But I know it's just the medias, we are not in a court of law after all. So far, nobody came out about what «those new evidence» are..
maive
maive
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 25 Apr - 22:33

I would love to be proven wrong, but the entire British establishment from politicians through judiciary, police (LP), child protection agencies and even the media have been applauding and supporting the McCanns for almost 5 years.

This relentless devotion and bias shown by the establishment to the parents despite their blatant poor parenting, untruths, refusal to answer legitimate questions, adverse forensic and canine evidence, witness statements and even inability of Amaral to promote and print his book here in the UK, will cast doubt on any investigation by SY that finds no evidence of parental involvement.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 25 Apr - 23:02

malena stool wrote:I would love to be proven wrong, but the entire British establishment from politicians through judiciary, police (LP), child protection agencies and even the media have been applauding and supporting the McCanns for almost 5 years.

This relentless devotion and bias shown by the establishment to the parents despite their blatant poor parenting, untruths, refusal to answer legitimate questions, adverse forensic and canine evidence, witness statements and even inability of Amaral to promote and print his book here in the UK, will cast doubt on any investigation by SY that finds no evidence of parental involvement.

Hi malena, yes, I agree, not a word of criticism on Panorama , the Portugese Police were entirely to blame la de da de da.!!!! Let's hope the next
programme is less biased and concentrates on the McCanns lack of co-operation.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Wed 25 Apr - 23:43

Strange how they forgot the bit about the British Police in PDL helping the PJ and Mccanns made
aguidos at the instigation apparently of the British Police.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next