Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

there is no reason for anyone to leave the forum over all this latest stuff

+11
marxman
dazedandconfused
jay2001
maive
tigger
blackrose
Justiceforallkids
yask27
dutchclogs
MaryB
Oldartform
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

there is no reason for anyone  to leave the forum over all this latest stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: there is no reason for anyone to leave the forum over all this latest stuff

Post  interested Wed 25 Apr - 18:40

Claudia79 wrote:
interested wrote:
maive wrote:IMO, nobody should give up because it's not done yet.

Now, the ball is in the PJ court..... so wait and watch..

Today is the day the good people of Portugal commemorate the Revolution of April 25th, 1974.

Yes, it certainly is! The day we got rid of the people who told us what to do, how to think and what to read for almost 50 years! there is no reason for anyone  to leave the forum over all this latest stuff - Page 2 Icon_flower

Yes Claudia 79!! and today, 38 years later, the U.K. powers that be are still telling the world what to think about the five year old case of Madeleine McCann.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
there is no reason for anyone  to leave the forum over all this latest stuff - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100there is no reason for anyone  to leave the forum over all this latest stuff - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

there is no reason for anyone  to leave the forum over all this latest stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: there is no reason for anyone to leave the forum over all this latest stuff

Post  wjk Wed 25 Apr - 18:48

marxman wrote:I'm not for going anywhere.

Just out of interest, where has Widowen
and Dimsey gone? Not heard from them
for ages.

Hi marxman, widowan is busy with real life at the moment.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
there is no reason for anyone  to leave the forum over all this latest stuff - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100there is no reason for anyone  to leave the forum over all this latest stuff - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Wed 25 Apr - 19:01

interested wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
interested wrote:
maive wrote:IMO, nobody should give up because it's not done yet.

Now, the ball is in the PJ court..... so wait and watch..

Today is the day the good people of Portugal commemorate the Revolution of April 25th, 1974.

Yes, it certainly is! The day we got rid of the people who told us what to do, how to think and what to read for almost 50 years! there is no reason for anyone  to leave the forum over all this latest stuff - Page 2 Icon_flower

Yes Claudia 79!! and today, 38 years later, the U.K. powers that be are still telling the world what to think about the five year old case of Madeleine McCann.
Not where I live, they are not. Just ask Isabel Duarte. She said it herself... there is no reason for anyone  to leave the forum over all this latest stuff - Page 2 Icon_flower
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Wed 25 Apr - 19:04

i will always pop in and out of here since 2007 i suppose as my family say im obsessed hands up i am . what kind of justice is madeleine gonna get ? for me it has always been to find the truth of what has happened to her , from start to finnish from the day the little girl went on her holiday , never to be seen again , whatever has happened the truth has to be told , and those that should have kept her safe from harm failed her . i planted a tree in my garden in 2007 i have seen it grow blossom and yes sometimes during hard winters look like i was going to loose it . it has blossomed and come back to life . with all my heart i wish madeline could be found alive . i dont think that will ever happen . my tree has took a battering today with heavy rain and winds . i looked at it and shred a tear . who has madeleine got on her side ga , tb and us on forums - upset i am today . im staying
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2