Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Late To The Party

5 posters

Go down

Late To The Party Empty Late To The Party

Post  Guest Thu 26 Apr - 9:36

Just watched my recording of Panorama.

Overall, given the usual Journalistic license and inaccuracies, I thought it was somewhat tame and there is nothing in it to frighten the horses.

One thing that struck me, however, was the demeanour of Murat - I get a nasty whiff of something not being at all right there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Late To The Party Empty Re: Late To The Party

Post  Guest Thu 26 Apr - 9:53

PS: I rather thought Redwood played his cards very close to his chest indeed and do not for a moment think he has swallowed any McTwaddle _ I've just replayed the snippets featuring him several times and (apart from the odd slight slip of the facade) get the impression something is about to "go large".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 26 Apr - 9:55

The End Is Nigh wrote:PS: I rather thought Redwood played his cards very close to his chest indeed and do not for a moment think he has swallowed any McTwaddle _ I've just replayed the snippets featuring him several times and (apart from the odd slight slip of the facade) get the impression something is about to "go large".
Ah TEIN, I'm so glad you saw that too. He was excellent at giving nothing away imo.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
Late To The Party Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Late To The Party Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Thu 26 Apr - 10:00

The End Is Nigh wrote:PS: I rather thought Redwood played his cards very close to his chest indeed and do not for a moment think he has swallowed any McTwaddle _ I've just replayed the snippets featuring him several times and (apart from the odd slight slip of the facade) get the impression something is about to "go large".

If the reports are correct that after a year and well over £2million spent they are still only at 25% of reviewing the papers the only thing likely to "go large" is the cost.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 26 Apr - 10:03

Chris wrote:
If the reports are correct that after a year and well over £2million spent they are still only at 25% of reviewing the papers the only thing likely to "go large" is the cost.

I took into account the unexplained "throwaway line" from left field, right at the end, where Bilton referred to new Evidence.

Don't know when the main part of the programme completed its editing stage ............ ie Time has passed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 26 Apr - 10:10

It's the brief smile which plays around his features - and then disappears quickly as the serious policeman's face corrects itself.
With that in mind and compounded with a gut feeling, I'm wondering if they are much further ahead in this game than they are admitting ......
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 26 Apr - 10:19

almostgothic wrote:

It's the brief smile which plays around his features - and then disappears quickly as the serious policeman's face corrects itself.
With that in mind and compounded with a gut feeling, I'm wondering if they are much further ahead in this game than they are admitting ......
Me too, almostgothic Late To The Party 944533
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Thu 26 Apr - 14:34

The End Is Nigh wrote:Just watched my recording of Panorama.

Overall, given the usual Journalistic license and inaccuracies, I thought it was somewhat tame and there is nothing in it to frighten the horses.

One thing that struck me, however, was the demeanour of Murat - I get a nasty whiff of something not being at all right there.

I have never been totally clear on Murat. I cannot decide whether he was implicated and involved or not. Part of me says no but there are too many instances where doubt is cast. I wouldn't be surprised if he is involved somewhere along the line. There is just something which doesn't sit right.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  maive Thu 26 Apr - 14:58

wjk wrote:
Ah TEIN, I'm so glad you saw that too. He was excellent at giving nothing away imo.

I am with both of you!

Moreover, I would like to add that it's like a chess game, you have to sacrifice some pawns in order to checkmate the opponent.. You can't win without any damages..

So keeping that in mind, the Panorama program was not that bad for us.. Yes the Portuguese were badly portrayed, yes we had the usual bashing and misinformation BUT nothing was totally PRO-McCanns, NOTHING.. (imo)

We CAN'T obtain the truth, nothing but the truth, in one day....... It's gonna be a long process, small victories every day, every month, maybe every year!

I feel that something has changed.. Remember at the beginning, it was all about ABDUCTION - ABDUCTION - ABDUCTION in every paper, in each TV shows..

Yesterday, it was different, not that much different but a little bit - we have to be patient (I know, we are!) and UK is going to the right direction, I hope...!
maive
maive
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 146
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content