Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inside the twisted minds of the Madeleine McCann Child Snatchers

+7
fedrules
AnnaEsse
almostgothic
ELI
Loopdaloop
frencheuropean
quickfingers
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Inside the twisted minds of the Madeleine McCann Child Snatchers - Page 2 Empty Re: Inside the twisted minds of the Madeleine McCann Child Snatchers

Post  wjk Sun 29 Apr - 12:38

The End Is Nigh wrote:
Loopdaloop wrote:
wjk wrote:
Yep! And Andy Redwood has read this and believes it!! Thats the really worrying part!!

Wheres the link for Redwood believing this?
I still haven't say anything of importance from scotland yards perspective!

You are quite right, Loopdaloop.

Nothing at all that casts any light on the detail of what is going on was said. Nothing.

That's why Panorama and related pieces have caused such a wide range of reaction - Because people believe what they want to believe by extrapolating relatively neutral words and assigning to them meanings they probably don't have.

Some people took it badly, some (like thee and me) see it as being an adequate job of saying something whilst saying nothing (as it should be) and giving nothing of substance away - and yet amongst neutrals there seems to be a slight awakening and a dawning that all that has gone before (in terms of Healy & McCann's version of the truth) is not unquestionable.

Ah Loop and TEIN I thought it was a pretty balanced programme and loved the fact that things were put out there that probably majority of people didn't know about. The thing that has put me on a downer (after being on a high after Panorama) was Dr Amaral saying SY were going with abduction and nothing else.
My comment about A Redwood above was a silly way of saying, if he thinks there was an abduction he must believe Tanner flip flopped past G and Jez without being seen. A tongue in cheek comment. I really hope things are moving quietly behind the scenes but I just can't be sure anymore. I'm confused.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
Inside the twisted minds of the Madeleine McCann Child Snatchers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Inside the twisted minds of the Madeleine McCann Child Snatchers - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Inside the twisted minds of the Madeleine McCann Child Snatchers - Page 2 Empty Re: Inside the twisted minds of the Madeleine McCann Child Snatchers

Post  Guest Sun 29 Apr - 12:43

Oh, we're all confused,WJK. Permanently!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 29 Apr - 12:49

The End Is Nigh wrote:Oh, we're all confused,WJK. Permanently!
Yep and that was Gerry's plan from the start!
"Confusion is good" Inside the twisted minds of the Madeleine McCann Child Snatchers - Page 2 847843
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
Inside the twisted minds of the Madeleine McCann Child Snatchers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Inside the twisted minds of the Madeleine McCann Child Snatchers - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Apr - 13:23

Ah, but I wonder if St.G has finally confused himself?

His wife (is she, still?) certainly looks to be in a permanent state of bemusement. Not entirely of this world.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 29 Apr - 13:52

He says how the abductor got in but doesn't state how he got out.

He says that they had a car but why go right into the path off GM/Wilkins ...who could off been heard talking and the 'lookout' must off peeped round the corner to make sure know one was coming up the road in preparing for Madeleine to be carried towards the the smith sighting......why not park a way up the road to the left then drive away....

Well respected ...not anymore dear.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveT Sun 29 Apr - 15:38

Someone has just topped up their pension pot!
SteveT
SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 602
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 29 Apr - 18:50

Apparently.....hes a mate off redwood.....he, with redwood , were on the dando case ..
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2