Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITN - McCanns Live Press Conference at 2pm Today

+29
Annabel
maebee
the slave
cherry1
saloongirl
Panda
Chris
SteveT
Wintabells
dutchclogs
MaryB
almostgothic
mossman
Justiceforallkids
chrissie
kitti
ali1966
Alfiefinn
chrissie1
mumbles
blossom45
quickfingers
mulberry babe
mahlersghost
cass
Keela
curious george
pennylane
dazedandconfused
33 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

ITN - McCanns Live Press Conference at 2pm Today - Page 5 Empty Re: ITN - McCanns Live Press Conference at 2pm Today

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 2 May - 22:12

the slave wrote:In my humble, personal opinion.........
Gerry has 'moved on'.
It's going to be Kate that carries the can from now on.
He gave me the impression today of a man who just wants it all gone away so HE can 'move on'.
Call me crazy.... but he's got something else on his mind.

Your spot on there the slave.....I noticed this morning on Kelly TV that Gerry was very quiet and Kate was doing all the talking, Gerry imo looks nervous as you say he has got something on his mind, in the past it always been Kate who looked the weak one but imo the tables have changed....but why??
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
ITN - McCanns Live Press Conference at 2pm Today - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ITN - McCanns Live Press Conference at 2pm Today - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

ITN - McCanns Live Press Conference at 2pm Today - Page 5 Empty Re: ITN - McCanns Live Press Conference at 2pm Today

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 2 May - 22:14

maebee wrote:

If people want the case solved? Don't the Mcs want it solved?

More of their blame-shifting. The "people" are obviously at fault for the case not being solved. ITN - McCanns Live Press Conference at 2pm Today - Page 5 371436
[/quote]

And dont forget we made them leave Maddy in that apatment room night after night back in 2007 in PDL ITN - McCanns Live Press Conference at 2pm Today - Page 5 25346

Last edited by Lillyofthevalley on Wed 2 May - 22:15; edited 1 time in total
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
ITN - McCanns Live Press Conference at 2pm Today - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ITN - McCanns Live Press Conference at 2pm Today - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 2 May - 22:14

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
Gerry has 'moved on'.
He gave me the impression today of a man who just wants it all gone away so HE can 'move on'.

Your spot on there the slave.....I noticed this morning on Kelly TV that Gerry was very quiet and Kate was doing all the talking, Gerry imo looks nervous as you say he has got something on his mind, in the past it always been Kate who looked the weak one but imo the tables have changed....but why??

Maybe she has got over the "I couldn't make love to Gerry" phase?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 2 May - 22:19

The End Is Nigh wrote:
Lillyofthevalley wrote:
Gerry has 'moved on'.

Maybe she has got over the "I couldn't make love to Gerry" phase?

Or is Gerry now suffering in the NOT making love department!!!
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Wed 2 May - 23:03

Is there a video of the press conference available?

I managed to record and convert it but it took too long to download and I needed to go out, but its ready now if someone didn't beat me to it.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Wed 2 May - 23:16

No,only a preview,i would like to see it please ITN - McCanns Live Press Conference at 2pm Today - Page 5 944533
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Wed 2 May - 23:20

Ohh OK!

Unfortunately just before the questions the stream froze on me, so I needed to refresh, but unfortunately that meant the Expat Shield videos came on another tab and I couldnt shut them up...but its just for a few mins.

I will upload to Youtube right now..Probably about 15 mins before its processed.

I have also increased the audio for the questions, hope its not too irritating as I didn't have time to check the video.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5