Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybe This Time The Police Will Actually Ask Gerry & Kate McCann If They Killed Madeleine

3 posters

Go down

Maybe This Time The Police Will Actually Ask Gerry & Kate McCann If They Killed Madeleine Empty Maybe This Time The Police Will Actually Ask Gerry & Kate McCann If They Killed Madeleine

Post  Annabel Wed 2 May - 21:27

http://www.the-bastard.com/index.php?section=40&page=6100

Maybe This Time The Police Will Actually Ask Gerry & Kate McCann If They Killed Madeleine
Bastard Life
0 02/05/2012 20:15
Font size:
Tomorrow is the fifth anniversary of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann & her parents have been giving interviews today saying that they are in no doubt that the Portuguese police will open the investigation into the disappearance of their daughter.

I’m not sure that Gerry & Kate McCann should be welcoming the reopening of the investigation into the disappearance of their daughter Madeleine, because Gerry & Kate could face some hard questions. If the Portuguese police reopen the investigation into Madeleine McCann they might actually ask Gerry & Kate McCann where they buried the body of Madeleine & other hard questions. Gerry & Kate McCann don’t like it when hard questions are asked of them such as did they kill Madeleine, as when ask such questions they start threatening lawsuits against whoever asks or bemoan press intrusion when it’s the job of the press to ask pertinent questions

Considering the current economic difficulties affecting Portugal, I’m not sure the Portuguese government would be that keen on the police reinvestigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, because when it comes to asking Gerry & Kate McCann hard questions about the disappearance of their daughter they could be finding themselves facing a lawsuit.

Anytime an article or book is to be published pointing the finger at Gerry & Kate for the disappearance of their daughter; Gerry & Kate McCann threaten injunctions & lawsuits, because their truth is the only truth that should be heard despite it possibly being a bogus truth.

I’m not one who’s saying that Gerry & Kate killed Madeleine but there are serious questions that they need to answer & not consistently avoid answering by either threatening legal action or decrying press intrusion whenever somebody asks them a hard question in regards to the disappearance of their daughter.

Even if Gerry & Kate didn’t kill their daughter they’re still responsible In part for the disappearance of their daughter as they left Madeleine home alone in the holiday apartment they were renting with the bedroom window open & the front door unlocked. Oh but of course if you accuse Gerry & Kate of any kind of neglect towards Madeleine then they start bemoaning of unfair treatment. Hmm if you leave a 3 year old home in unlocked house & crap happens then it’s the responsibility of the parents for being err so irresponsible. Toddlers have a habit of wondering when they’re not supervised & if you’re a parent who leaves a toddler alone in a house if unlocked doors & open windows then crap is likely to happen. I remember when I was about 3 years old I nearly fell out f the window of my bedroom & another time playing underneath a car which later on turned onto not having its handbrake on; you have to watch toddlers like a hawk not swan to the yatch club for drinks leaving you three year old daughter with just two year old twins for company.

So it was 5 years ago tomorrow that Madeleine McCann disappeared & there are still as many questions as there were 5 years ago.

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
Maybe This Time The Police Will Actually Ask Gerry & Kate McCann If They Killed Madeleine Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Maybe This Time The Police Will Actually Ask Gerry & Kate McCann If They Killed Madeleine Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Maybe This Time The Police Will Actually Ask Gerry & Kate McCann If They Killed Madeleine Empty Re: Maybe This Time The Police Will Actually Ask Gerry & Kate McCann If They Killed Madeleine

Post  Guest Wed 2 May - 21:41

Annabel, you're excelling yourself tonight unearthing these not exactly favourable to the McSpiel Maybe This Time The Police Will Actually Ask Gerry & Kate McCann If They Killed Madeleine 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Maybe This Time The Police Will Actually Ask Gerry & Kate McCann If They Killed Madeleine Empty Re: Maybe This Time The Police Will Actually Ask Gerry & Kate McCann If They Killed Madeleine

Post  tanszi Wed 2 May - 23:28

ditto here
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
Maybe This Time The Police Will Actually Ask Gerry & Kate McCann If They Killed Madeleine Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Maybe This Time The Police Will Actually Ask Gerry & Kate McCann If They Killed Madeleine Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Thu 3 May - 1:34

Annabel

Yes - thank you from me too!

The more the merrier I say!
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down