Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fukushima Threatens The Continuation of Life as We Know It

3 posters

Go down

Fukushima Threatens The Continuation of Life as We Know It  Empty Fukushima Threatens The Continuation of Life as We Know It

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 12 May - 12:14

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Fukushima Threatens The Continuation of Life as We Know It  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fukushima Threatens The Continuation of Life as We Know It  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Fukushima Threatens The Continuation of Life as We Know It  Empty Re: Fukushima Threatens The Continuation of Life as We Know It

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 12 May - 12:19

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
Fukushima Threatens The Continuation of Life as We Know It  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fukushima Threatens The Continuation of Life as We Know It  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Fukushima Threatens The Continuation of Life as We Know It  Empty Re: Fukushima Threatens The Continuation of Life as We Know It

Post  Panda Sat 12 May - 17:43

Maybe this is why Penguins and Dolphins are dying in their hundreds and now Birds in Peru. I'm just wondering if it has anything to do with the Radiation leak in Japan.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 12 May - 19:15

Panda wrote:
Maybe this is why Penguins and Dolphins are dying in their hundreds and now Birds in Peru. I'm just wondering if it has anything to do with the Radiation leak in Japan.

I hadn't thought of that Panda, but I think you may be right.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sat 12 May - 19:31

I've followed Arnie Gundersen from the start. It was lucky that he was interviewed just days after Fukushima happened by Russia Today - which is a very good news channel. Obviously have their own agenda too but at least you often get news there that the likes of the BBC never dare to send.
E.g. the aftermath in Lybia, which was and still is a total disaster.
His website is brilliant.

The way this is downplayed - compared to Chernobyl - although in France it was reported that the cloud never crossed the country, it made a 90 degree turn at the border apparently. What the French did however, is to invest in state of the art cancer treatments. Which is something I suppose.

I love Arnie, he's like a favourite uncle!
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 12 May - 19:38

tigger wrote:I've followed Arnie Gundersen from the start. It was lucky that he was interviewed just days after Fukushima happened by Russia Today - which is a very good news channel. Obviously have their own agenda too but at least you often get news there that the likes of the BBC never dare to send.

The way this is downplayed - compared to Chernobyl - although in France it was reported that the cloud never crossed the country, it made a 90 degree turn at the border apparently. What the French did however, is to invest in state of the art cancer treatments. Which is something I suppose.

I hadn't heard of him before, tigger, but I'll seek out his web site. Thanks.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sat 12 May - 19:52

AnnaEsse wrote:
tigger wrote:I've followed Arnie Gundersen from the start. It was lucky that he was interviewed just days after Fukushima happened by Russia Today - which is a very good news channel. Obviously have their own agenda too but at least you often get news there that the likes of the BBC never dare to send.

Fairewinds.com - in case you missed it.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 12 May - 19:57

tigger wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Fairewinds.com - in case you missed it.

Thanks tigger. I've been looking at videos of him on YouTube and I'll now go and look at his web site.

ETA: Just watching a video on the web site. Thanks again, tigger. Fukushima Threatens The Continuation of Life as We Know It  Icon_flower
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down