Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Martin Brunt story “burned out” - A little help from my friends?

3 posters

Go down

Martin Brunt story “burned out” - A little help from my friends?  Empty Martin Brunt story “burned out” - A little help from my friends?

Post  quickfingers Mon 14 May - 12:14

quickfingers
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 661
Warning :
Martin Brunt story “burned out” - A little help from my friends?  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Martin Brunt story “burned out” - A little help from my friends?  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Martin Brunt story “burned out” - A little help from my friends?  Empty Re: Martin Brunt story “burned out” - A little help from my friends?

Post  whatsupdoc Mon 14 May - 15:06

Is this the clip you need?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3HQ74Rfdbk

It's 4.3MB so if this disappears I could email it to you.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :
Martin Brunt story “burned out” - A little help from my friends?  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Martin Brunt story “burned out” - A little help from my friends?  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Martin Brunt story “burned out” - A little help from my friends?  Empty Re: Martin Brunt story “burned out” - A little help from my friends?

Post  tanszi Mon 14 May - 16:22

omg whatsupdoc its people like you that keep most of us on here sane when we look for things. im not techy savy, and i know i didnt ask for the clip, but thanks, sometimes to good to look back and you saved it for us all. jimo
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Mon 14 May - 18:45

No prob tanszi Martin Brunt story “burned out” - A little help from my friends?  25346

I'm just wondering if that is the clip that is required or a later retracted version which I don't recall...but I think the 100% clip is always nice to have saved and played and played...lol.

ps Just located another Brunt clip which I have saved which is very explosive...I did see it when it first came out. Does it not look like one big coverup after hearing this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwdJa0S8g8Y
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Mon 14 May - 23:06

yes spudgun, to be so apparently close, and then wasnt this followed by "the deal" then a flight from Portugal to the uk accompanaied by all the media G McC could contact and muster. jimo. Oh please keep hold of them all.

tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down