Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

very intresting old article must read McCann:Psychologist 2007 'parents know what happened'

+5
quickfingers
almostgothic
whatsupdoc
Justiceforallkids
tigger
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

very intresting old article  must read  McCann:Psychologist 2007 'parents know what happened' - Page 2 Empty Re: very intresting old article must read McCann:Psychologist 2007 'parents know what happened'

Post  Velvet Fri 18 May - 16:51

kitti wrote:So you would cover up an accident, would you?

If it was for me to answer I have no clue how such question relates to what I said. However no of course I would not cover up an accident. Would you?
Velvet
Velvet
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 191
Warning :
very intresting old article  must read  McCann:Psychologist 2007 'parents know what happened' - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100very intresting old article  must read  McCann:Psychologist 2007 'parents know what happened' - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

very intresting old article  must read  McCann:Psychologist 2007 'parents know what happened' - Page 2 Empty Re: very intresting old article must read McCann:Psychologist 2007 'parents know what happened'

Post  Wintabells Fri 18 May - 17:19

Velvet wrote:
Wintabells wrote:Not sure I agree that if one's child went missing in a foreign country you'd want to return home. I think I'd want to stay near to where my child may be found. Returning home without her would seem like accepting defeat.

I agree.

I also don't believe that they would have been planning it for a long time. Even if they do know what happened I don't think it would have been because they had planned it, it would be because of a horrible accident imo.

I agree.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :
very intresting old article  must read  McCann:Psychologist 2007 'parents know what happened' - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100very intresting old article  must read  McCann:Psychologist 2007 'parents know what happened' - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Fri 18 May - 17:27

kitti wrote:So you would cover up an accident, would you?

If it was a horrible accident, of course it's not the norm to cover it up, but desperate people do desperate things, even if it is illegal, immoral and unethical.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2