Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumour or other?

+16
cass
Panda
Oldartform
Lioned
marxman
AnnaEsse
mumbles
keepingmum
pennylane
tigger
Chris
quickfingers
kathybelle
mossman
wjk
squeaker
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rumour or other? - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumour or other?

Post  Guest Fri 1 Jun - 10:22

As long ago as the Lisbon hearing, Goncalo Amaral quite firmly stated "I did not see a couple".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 1 Jun - 10:47

Iris wrote:As long ago as the Lisbon hearing, Goncalo Amaral quite firmly stated "I did not see a couple".

Yes, I remember that. He did not see a couple.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Rumour or other? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rumour or other? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Fri 1 Jun - 11:08

The infamous pair are forever betrothed by their heinous crime, and a multiplicity of additional crimes.

Til death they do part!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :
Rumour or other? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rumour or other? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  keepingmum Fri 1 Jun - 11:26

the only reason they held hands was to signal to each other if one of them was about to put their foot in it! Bet Kate had some bruised fingers afterwards!
keepingmum
keepingmum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Fri 1 Jun - 12:03

AnnaEsse wrote:
wjk wrote:What?? So all that lovey dovey stuff and holding hands was fake??!! Rumour or other? - Page 2 87849

I reckon it was fake from the beginning. In interviews they never looked at each other. Sure they held hands, but that was the limit of their togetherness I reckon.

I remember reading (or it may have been said by someone being interviewed on a PT video) that the 'hand holding' was purely for the benefit of the assembled press and cameras.

Even in those early days they were unable to fool the locals in PdL... or us! Rumour or other? - Page 2 912418

mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 1 Jun - 12:17

mumbles wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
wjk wrote:What?? So all that lovey dovey stuff and holding hands was fake??!! Rumour or other? - Page 2 87849

I reckon it was fake from the beginning. In interviews they never looked at each other. Sure they held hands, but that was the limit of their togetherness I reckon.

I remember reading (or it may have been said by someone being interviewed on a PT video) that the 'hand holding' was purely for the benefit of the assembled press and cameras.

Even in those early days they were unable to fool the locals in PdL... or us! Rumour or other? - Page 2 912418

Quite a lot of the locals in PDL do believe the McCanns, it is very divided.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Fri 1 Jun - 12:43

I'm tending to believe that they are split up.
Furthermore, I think that they never where
an item.It has all been one big PR stunt.
Wasn't it rumoured that they where away on
their PDL trip as a 'last ditch' attempt to
revive/safe their relationship?
Didn't they go as McCann and Healy?
Only after 3rd May did Kate adopt McCann,
and shes states this in her book.
Recent events I believe support this, Kate
dragging Clarence about to promote special
charities, Kate's sole book project and Gerry
referring to it as Kate's book.
Gerry cold-shouldered Kate at Levenson.

I'm sure there exists lots of little pointers
to suggest that the wheels have truely came
off the Mccann bus and they have become
more vulnerable despite their expensive
PR roadshow to indicate a loving and fast
match made in heaven.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 1 Jun - 16:23

I remember the Press interview Gerry's Mother gave and she said Kate had a temper and was told that one time Kate was screaming at Gerry "It's me
they are after, not you."

Normally I would think if they were going on Holiday to patch things up, you would think they would go on their own and have Kate's Parents mind the
children.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 1 Jun - 16:28

I think the reason Gerry said "It's a disaster," may have been that the family knew the holiday was make or break time and that instead of making things better, it had turned into "a disaster."
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 1 Jun - 17:11

No more grabbing gerrys balls, I bet she'll miss that!!!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 1 Jun - 17:16

And I also remember after Madeleine was born that she couldn't wait to hear the turning off the key when Gerry came home as Madeleine had been crying all day.

And.....Gerry McCann worked every weekend instead off the two weekends a month...so he didn't want to come home then.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Fri 1 Jun - 18:31

Panda wrote:

I remember the Press interview Gerry's Mother gave and she said Kate had a temper and was told that one time Kate was screaming at Gerry "It's me

Normally I would think if they were going on Holiday to patch things up, you would think they would go on their own and have Kate's Parents mind the
children.

Hi Panda, Maybe they were keeping up appearences
and they didn't want their 'love on the rocks' to become
common knowledge. It may have been the kids and
the strain of parenthood that was causing a split.
Hence the all going as one big happy family.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 1 Jun - 19:02

marxman wrote:
Panda wrote:

children.

Hi Panda, Maybe they were keeping up appearences
and they didn't want their 'love on the rocks' to become
common knowledge. It may have been the kids and
the strain of parenthood that was causing a split.
Hence the all going as one big happy family.

Hi marxman. Well they had a row while on holiday and Kate slept in the children's Bedroom one night. Kate also remarked in her Diary that Gerry wasn't much help with the children . He had been working for months at night and weekends on his submission for a Grant from the British Heart Foundation
which he duly received. There are photos of them looking genuinely happy , but if they were having problems Madeleine,s disappearance drove them
apart instead of bringing them closer.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 1 Jun - 19:40

Whatever their relationship you can't get away from the fact that they are very well suited.Both are liars,both are extraordinarily selfish,both are narcisists,both are far too big for their boots and both are involved in the disappearance of their daughter.
However gerry is a jaffa and kate may well want a 'replacement' child as she is clearly completely bonkers so i suppose something may give there.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Fri 1 Jun - 19:50

quickfingers wrote:
cass wrote:well if it is true i cant believe they have missed a front page spread ---- how they have been torn apart by those hurtful internet nutters --- bla bla bla

Maybe that is saved for Sunday!

Aw no!! is the McCanns going to steal the Queens thunder, by anouncing it on Sunday Rumour or other? - Page 2 294124

I think its a rumor that they have spilt up, even if they had we or anyone else wouldn't kno about it, if they would just keep up the pretence they can't afford not too imo

been on twitter tonight and can't find nothing on McCann splitting up.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 2 Jun - 8:45

dont know about if the split might be announced on sunday ---- but i will be shocked if lady and lord of rothley isnt pictured or filmed in anyway over the jubilee weekend -- they have to they are royals dontcha know
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 2 Jun - 9:18

cass wrote:dont know about if the split might be announced on sunday ---- but i will be shocked if lady and lord of rothley isnt pictured or filmed in anyway over the jubilee weekend -- they have to they are royals dontcha know

Morning cass, didn't you know? the McCanns are goung to be in the Royal Barge with the Queen. Rumour or other? - Page 2 294124 Then they will be special guests at the
Concert in the evening and they have been allocated one of the Royal coaches for the procession on Tuesday. I think they have volunteers on the
route selling Kate's Book to the people lining the route.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sat 2 Jun - 9:25

Just watching the BBC news, watching a clip of a guy who collects all the Royal memorabilia for the last 25years, mugs, plates, trays, books etc and the usually Tea Towels.....guess what was there? stud tall and proud....Kates Bewk Rumour or other? - Page 2 294124 Rumour or other? - Page 2 294124
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Sat 2 Jun - 9:58

I doubt if they have split up - neighbours would have become aware, also people at the twins` school, hospital workers at Glenfield - people always gossip and I`m sure some come on forums and Youtube.

Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 2 Jun - 10:11

I think whatever their problems before Madeleine disappeared, they are joined at the hip now. Possibly their newfound wealth and Celebrity status has enriched their lives and any cracks in their armour will not appear until the case is closed .

They are already making plans to use the Company for other ventures , on the premise that Madeleine is found. What happens if the SY review turns
up no new evidence regarding Madeleine ? Are they going to use all their money "searching for Madeleine or paying Legal Fees to sue anyone who
dares suggest Madeleine died in 5a? There is no way they can expect any more donations and Celebrity events.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 2 Jun - 10:53

a
Lillyofthevalley wrote:Just watching the BBC news, watching a clip of a guy who collects all the Royal memorabilia for the last 25years, mugs, plates, trays, books etc and the usually Tea Towels.....guess what was there? stud tall and proud....Kates Bewk Rumour or other? - Page 2 294124 Rumour or other? - Page 2 294124

All I can say to that is Rumour or other? - Page 2 87849 and Rumour or other? - Page 2 371436
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 2 Jun - 14:16

we the royal kat n gez invite all media outlets to let us royals be filmed 5 years on with our upset faces -- we will try our upmost to cry -- gez has got his union jack shorts on -and is dong a little fun run -around rothley any monies welcome --- clarry will be walking behind dressed in fluffy pink - wearing a crown --- i will be serving teas and coffee in the local tea hut --- then afterwards i will be joining upwith hubs gez to count the monies raised -- w might think of giving ourselfs another holiday ---- w think that the twins will go with us this time --- they are old enough to be left alone -- so dig deep into your pockets -- me and gez are getting a bit skint -- since the review not much money has been coming our way --- yours your royal mother of the year -- kat mc dommed
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 2 Jun - 15:07

They are prob millionaires by now...all off the back off a dead child.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sat 2 Jun - 16:43

kitti wrote:They are prob millionaires by now...all off the back off a dead child.

Not probably Kitti, but, for sure! Sickening isn't it?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Sat 2 Jun - 23:48

cass wrote:we the royal kat n gez invite all media outlets to let us royals be filmed 5 years on with our upset faces -- we will try our upmost to cry -- gez has got his union jack shorts on -and is dong a little fun run -around rothley any monies welcome --- clarry will be walking behind dressed in fluffy pink - wearing a crown --- i will be serving teas and coffee in the local tea hut --- then afterwards i will be joining upwith hubs gez to count the monies raised -- w might think of giving ourselfs another holiday ---- w think that the twins will go with us this time --- they are old enough to be left alone -- so dig deep into your pockets -- me and gez are getting a bit skint -- since the review not much money has been coming our way --- yours your royal mother of the year -- kat mc dommed

Rumour or other? - Page 2 613255 Rumour or other? - Page 2 23324 Rumour or other? - Page 2 294124
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next