Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIDEO - Read book BANNED by the McCanns - English Translation ONLINE!

4 posters

Go down

VIDEO - Read book BANNED by the McCanns - English Translation ONLINE! Empty VIDEO - Read book BANNED by the McCanns - English Translation ONLINE!

Post  HiDeHo Sat 30 Jun - 4:52

New Video: :s_smile

Read book BANNED by the McCanns - English Translation ONLINE!

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
VIDEO - Read book BANNED by the McCanns - English Translation ONLINE! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - Read book BANNED by the McCanns - English Translation ONLINE! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - Read book BANNED by the McCanns - English Translation ONLINE! Empty Re: VIDEO - Read book BANNED by the McCanns - English Translation ONLINE!

Post  kathybelle Sat 30 Jun - 8:45

HiDeHo wrote:New Video: :s_smile

Read book BANNED by the McCanns - English Translation ONLINE!

Good morning HiDeHo

Thanks for posting the link to the video. I can't see how the McCanns can possibly win their lawsuit against Goncalo Amaral, after the Appeal and the Supreme Court Judges, found in Dr Amaral's favour when the McCanns were on a mission to get his book banned permanently.

If they do win, they will win because corruption has taken place. In my opinion, corruption took place when they won the first round. The Judge made her decision behind closed doors, in the presence of Clarence Michell and the McCanns lawyer Isabel Duarte. Or so I have been lead to believe.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :
VIDEO - Read book BANNED by the McCanns - English Translation ONLINE! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - Read book BANNED by the McCanns - English Translation ONLINE! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - Read book BANNED by the McCanns - English Translation ONLINE! Empty Re: VIDEO - Read book BANNED by the McCanns - English Translation ONLINE!

Post  kathybelle Sat 30 Jun - 9:01

I've just been watching part one of this video and when one of the reporters asked the McCanns how they knew Madeleine had been abducted, Kate said "I know I was there" She should have been arrested on the spot when she made that remark, because she has more or less verified, what Goncalo Amaral has written in his book. Which is Madeleine died as a result of a tragic accident and the McCanns covered up her cadaver scent. The only reason Kate would have been there, was when whatever happened to Madeleine was happening.

By the way I've made a similar comment, under my Dandylion 1946 user name, on the page were the video is being shown on You Tube.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sat 30 Jun - 11:07

Ohhh...I don't get the opportunity to read all the comments but I have often wondered who 'Dandylion' was...Very active against the trolls...Thank you!
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sat 30 Jun - 12:09

HiDeHo wrote:Ohhh...I don't get the opportunity to read all the comments but I have often wondered who 'Dandylion' was...Very active against the trolls...Thank you!

It's a pleasure HiDeHo and once again thank you for your very informative videos.

There's nothing sinister behind my screen names, it's just that I prefer to use one screen name on here and the Dandylion screen name on the You Tube and Joana Morais forums.

A while ago, I made my channel unavailable on You Tube, because I kept getting unwanted messages in my inbox and even though I pressed block the sender, the messages still arrived. However making my channel unavailable, didn't stop the unwanted messages.

I would make my channel available again but I know I would be bowing to the trolls demands. They keep checking my channel. Why I don't know, because I never check posters channels. I'm only interested in their posts, not who they are.

The trolls say I have made my channel unavailable, because I like to go round You Tube, spouting my lies using other screen names. If they are to be believed, I must have at least 100 screennames VIDEO - Read book BANNED by the McCanns - English Translation ONLINE! 294124 Anyway I don't give a flying fig what those morons on You Tube think of me, in fact I was given a kind of complement by one of them, he/she knows for a fact that I'm 51yrs of age. VIDEO - Read book BANNED by the McCanns - English Translation ONLINE! 25346

I wish VIDEO - Read book BANNED by the McCanns - English Translation ONLINE! 389741 no I don't. VIDEO - Read book BANNED by the McCanns - English Translation ONLINE! 25346 I'm quite happy being 66 and retired. VIDEO - Read book BANNED by the McCanns - English Translation ONLINE! 873702

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Sat 30 Jun - 12:49

kathybelle wrote:I've just been watching part one of this video and when one of the reporters asked the McCanns how they knew Madeleine had been abducted, Kate said "I know I was there" She should have been arrested on the spot when she made that remark, because she has more or less verified, what Goncalo Amaral has written in his book. Which is Madeleine died as a result of a tragic accident and the McCanns covered up her cadaver scent. The only reason Kate would have been there, was when whatever happened to Madeleine was happening.

By the way I've made a similar comment, under my Dandylion 1946 user name, on the page were the video is being shown on You Tube.

Hi Kathybelle, I'm not to sure of how damning
Kate's expression was "I know I was there".
She maybe just infuriated with the frustration
of being unable to convince inquisitive minds
of her story. It reminds me of someone telling
a lie which is not being believed so they try
even harder to convey the same lie but with
more dramatic language. A bit like the 'high
shelf' that didn't exist and the mysterious
draft which shut the door, all drama to convey
that Kate knows because she was there.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Sat 30 Jun - 22:33

Kate #mccann won't expand on "I know, I was there." coz she wants the money to keep rolling in. They must be well protected if they don't need to answer any questions.

As I see this case, as long as the #mccann 's are free , it tells me that corruption in the govt is rife but there is a very long way to go to rid it of all the rotten apples.

HiDeHo...I've tweeted this latest video.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down