Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES) Huffington Post UK

+13
Lioned
Chris
Fern
kathybelle
gillyspot
jd16
chrissie
margaret
quickfingers
almostgothic
wjk
Roasted Arizona
pennylane
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES)  Huffington Post UK - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES) Huffington Post UK

Post  kathybelle Fri 6 Jul - 14:51

Justiceforallkids wrote:
kathybelle wrote:Did anyone actually see Stephen Birch, enter Robert Murat's mother's garden? If they didn't it could be a hoax made by a man seeking attention. Why would this man spend £40k looking for the whereabouts of Madeleine, when there are probably missing children in his own country who also need to be found? Why Madeleine and not them, why not Ben Needham?

I wonder why the McCanns aren't begging the Portuguese police or even our police to go and dig up the garden. Robert Murat wants this to happen and so should they. If the McCanns played no part in Madeleine's disappearance, they can't be sure she is still alive, no matter how much they want her to be alive. If Madeleine is dead and buried in that garden, she needs to be removed from the garden and given a proper dignified funeral and burial.

Then again if Madeleine is buried in that garden, she couldn't have been buried on May the 3rd, because the police would have found her, when they dug up the garden twice. This would mean that Madeleine did die in the McCanns apartment and the cadaver evidence that was found in and out of the apartment, on two items of clothing belonging to Kate McCann, a t-shirt, which depending on which media report one read, belonged to either Sean or Madeleine and Cuddle Cat, shows that one or both of the McCanns were implicated in her death.

Madeleine's body would have had to have been stored somewhere, until it was safe to bury her.

so logically wouldnt the mcanns beg to have it dug up again and then they can tell the media yes it was her or no it wasnt but why the silence?? coincidently they have just confirmed it was daniel macobes bones rip daniel Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES)  Huffington Post UK - Page 2 83453

Who is Daniel Macobes? I've just Googled the name and nothing comes up.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :
Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES)  Huffington Post UK - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES)  Huffington Post UK - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES)  Huffington Post UK - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES) Huffington Post UK

Post  jd16 Fri 6 Jul - 14:54

Justiceforallkids wrote: and it didnt???? eddie and keela still found it?????

It wasn't Eddie & Keela in the footage but other dogs trained to do the same thing. Point is the body was 10' under with meat on top of it "somewhere" in acres of land.....But the dogs found it, almost straight away. Never under-estimate the dogs
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES)  Huffington Post UK - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES)  Huffington Post UK - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Fri 6 Jul - 14:58

I imagine that Justice4allkids means Daniel Morcombe

Now confirmed the bones are his. RIP Daniel Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES)  Huffington Post UK - Page 2 83453

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/dna-tests-finally-confirm-remains-are-daniel-morcombes/story-e6freoof-1226418371618
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Fri 6 Jul - 14:59

kathybelle wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:
kathybelle wrote:Did anyone actually see Stephen Birch, enter Robert Murat's mother's garden? If they didn't it could be a hoax made by a man seeking attention. Why would this man spend £40k looking for the whereabouts of Madeleine, when there are probably missing children in his own country who also need to be found? Why Madeleine and not them, why not Ben Needham?

I wonder why the McCanns aren't begging the Portuguese police or even our police to go and dig up the garden. Robert Murat wants this to happen and so should they. If the McCanns played no part in Madeleine's disappearance, they can't be sure she is still alive, no matter how much they want her to be alive. If Madeleine is dead and buried in that garden, she needs to be removed from the garden and given a proper dignified funeral and burial.

Then again if Madeleine is buried in that garden, she couldn't have been buried on May the 3rd, because the police would have found her, when they dug up the garden twice. This would mean that Madeleine did die in the McCanns apartment and the cadaver evidence that was found in and out of the apartment, on two items of clothing belonging to Kate McCann, a t-shirt, which depending on which media report one read, belonged to either Sean or Madeleine and Cuddle Cat, shows that one or both of the McCanns were implicated in her death.

Madeleine's body would have had to have been stored somewhere, until it was safe to bury her.

so logically wouldnt the mcanns beg to have it dug up again and then they can tell the media yes it was her or no it wasnt but why the silence?? coincidently they have just confirmed it was daniel macobes bones rip daniel Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES)  Huffington Post UK - Page 2 83453

Who is Daniel Macobes? I've just Googled the name and nothing comes up.
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/bushland-remains-definitely-daniel-morcombes-dna-tests-show-20120706-21ks9.html
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Fri 6 Jul - 15:00

he WAS abucted and murdered and wasnt found for 8 years
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Fri 6 Jul - 15:09

gillyspot wrote:I imagine that Justice4allkids means Daniel Morcombe

Now confirmed the bones are his. RIP Daniel Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES)  Huffington Post UK - Page 2 83453

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/dna-tests-finally-confirm-remains-are-daniel-morcombes/story-e6freoof-1226418371618

Thanks for the link Gilly. I must be missing something, because I can't see why young Daniel's name, was tagged on to JFAK's reply to my post. I must have missed the post where this was being discussed.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Fri 6 Jul - 15:15

wjk wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:i dont know if it really is maddie but imo even if it isnt imo they should redigg to make sure!!!
I agree with you there Carly. This won't go away until its been checked out imo.

I think something we can be quite certain of is that thanks to Stephen Birch being in contact with the media PRIOR to the PJ/NSY investigating his claims any further, any possible remains that could in anyway implicate anyone will be long gone.
Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Fri 6 Jul - 18:11

Fern wrote:
wjk wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:i dont know if it really is maddie but imo even if it isnt imo they should redigg to make sure!!!
I agree with you there Carly. This won't go away until its been checked out imo.

I think something we can be quite certain of is that thanks to Stephen Birch being in contact with the media PRIOR to the PJ/NSY investigating his claims any further, any possible remains that could in anyway implicate anyone will be long gone.

I think Mr Birch should go and work for the "Time Team" team. I don't recall any of their radar experts ever being able to make such a specific claim as to the location of a "grave" except when surveying a known burial ground..
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 6 Jul - 18:34

That bonnybra is as thick as two planks.What a bitter and twisted life she must lead,all she does is spend all day watching this site and going back to write about it,how sick she must be,she certainly deserves to be very sad indeed.
And to top it all she likes parents who leave their kids to cry all night !
I imagine she sits all day in her little tenement flat with not a friend in the World.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Fri 6 Jul - 18:52

Lioned wrote:That bonnybra is as thick as two planks.What a bitter and twisted life she must lead,all she does is spend all day watching this site and going back to write about it,how sick she must be,she certainly deserves to be very sad indeed.
And to top it all she likes parents who leave their kids to cry all night !
I imagine she sits all day in her little tenement flat with not a friend in the World.

her house must be a pigsty she spens all day saying we hate maddie we dont THEY do they have no respect for maddie never have never will she calls me chucky mispell because sometimes i have issues typing due to my disabilities
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 6 Jul - 19:18

The best way of dealing with people like that is to disregard their unhealthy and illogical prejudices - posting about them merely gives them the oxygen for more of the same.

Rise above them and post only about pertinent issues.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 6 Jul - 19:22

The End Is Nigh wrote:The best way of dealing with people like that is to disregard their unhealthy and illogical prejudices - posting about them merely gives them the oxygen for more of the same.

Rise above them and post only about pertinent issues.

We really don't need to sink to their level, those who spend time trawling other fora and Twitter for things to attack. I do wish, though, that they wouldn't criticise other people's spelling and grammar while they don't realise that scum is a plural! (Doesn't need an 's.')
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Sat 7 Jul - 0:27

what I find strange is, that if he is a nutjob - then why are the media reporting what he says... ?
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 7 Jul - 0:30

Well they report what Clarence says!

all the rubbish about sightings in India and goodness knows where else, all that rubbish was
reported by the media.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 7 Jul - 21:29

WTF is all this nonsense about? The PJ already searched Robert Murat's mother's house. They already dug up the garden. They found NOTHING. No DNA, no body, not even any cadaver odour (unlike in the McCann's apartment and car).

What makes this Stephen Birch so clever when the PJ draw a blank? This is obsufication. Who's paying him, ask yourselves that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2