Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa

+7
jd16
widowan
Fern
AnnaEsse
Badboy
kitti
Justiceforallkids
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa - Page 2 Empty Re: McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa

Post  cherry1 Sat 14 Jul - 22:08

You're welcome and a bit of info on the Symington Family here

http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2008/11/madeleine-mccann-symington-family.html
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :
McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa - Page 2 Empty Re: McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa

Post  widowan Sat 14 Jul - 22:34

Fern wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa
Lina Santos Today

Gerry and Kate McCann refused to support the search of Robert Murat in the yard, where a South African researcher believes to be buried the body of Maddie, who disappeared in 2007, after having detected a foreign object in the basement using a geo-radar .
The South African Stephen Birch says he sent a letter to McCann to promote a press conference demanding excavations at the home of Robert Murat but still got no response. The McCanns' spokesman Clarence Mitchell said the sms to a private investigator with another that said "No comment," according to today's edition of the " Morning Post ".

Why would he wish to 'promote a press conference' I wonder.....

Just what exatly will SB gain from this personally ?

He is a business man who by all accounts has spent a great deal of money in his search therefore apart from looking a right plonker if nothing is found, which I believe to be the case, why on earth is he doing this ?

Another point I find odd that why target Murats garden. Why ?

There is nothing I have enountered within the files to point towards Murats garden however SB not only spent a huge amount of money on a machine that had already been used by the PJ without results but he also entered the property 4 times without permission and bizzarely enough, without being detected.

All very strange in my opinion.

McCanns don't want to look backwards, only forwards, they don't want to find Madeleine dead, only if she's alive. I certainly understanding wanting to find her alive however most people in that situation would want to know the truth so they could stop the agony of not knowing - not them, though! They feed off it. It's their job now.

I too do not understand why this SA targets Murat's garden and demands the search and so on - if he's wrong, which it's highly likely he is, he'll look a fool. I don't get what he would get out of that. Are the papers paying that much for a story, from a liar/loony? Will be getting proven wrong be such a big promotion for his research or his company or whatever he is all about?

If he really thinks the body is there who cares whether the McCanns support the dig. If they know it's there, they wouldn't support the dig. They probably know it's not there, hence are not going to risk getting sued by the guy they tried to frame (well at least their friends did) last time. His mother is old and he might just be fed up with having her disturbed and decide to go after them. Being highly litigious as they are they probably suspect everyone else of being the same way and fear getting sued.

Casa Liliana though has such a nice romantic ring to it, the gravel drive in back that exists for no purpose, all overhung with trees, as the little man sneaks over the gate with his magical Maddie-finding machine, a moonlit mystery. Now all we need is the Secretive Seven. All the papers have to do is sit back and choose whether to take an ironical tone as they report on it, provided they mention the parents complete exoneration and willingness to cooperate fully, I think that bit goes into the template regardless of what the story is about. They seem to do all but put it in the football scores.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 14 Jul - 22:48

widowan - Now all we need is the Secretive Seven

and here they are, and they've even got a police dog with them to help!

McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa - Page 2 Th_secret-seven-2
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Sat 14 Jul - 23:14

cherry1 wrote:He claims he only had a professional relationship with official suspect, Robert Murat, and he has never been named as an arguido.

I think some doubt has been cast on this by the work kikoratan has done on the phone calls, I think he found there were a number of late night calls between Murat and Malinka.

Some time ago Kikoratton posted up this very detailed analysis, this is a copy of that post. It starts from the alarm being raised and working backwards.

"Robert Murat turned his mobile back on after a long silent interval at 2320 on 3 May. One of his first calls was from Sergi Malinka, his computer guru. But at least one hour before KM raised the alarm, Sergi and his friends were chatting profusely by phone, leading me to wonder whether word of “something” had got out before the official announcement by Kate.
The vital piece of evidence, however, is this: RM’s mobile phone silence had begun at 1545 on 2 May, and ended at 2320 on 3 May just after KM’s shout. That’s 31h 35m of silence. Gerry had been taking numerous calls made to his voicemail box on 2 May, and effectively the last of these was at 1549. He postponed listening to this until around 2015, at which point he turned off his mobile. He took just one incoming call at 1224 on 3 May, then his mobile fell silent again until 2314. Since he didn’t make a single outgoing call during that period, and used voicemail to eliminate any possibility of identification of his callers, we can say that his period of silence (compare the figure with Murat’s) was of 31h 25m.
This is inexplicable unless you come to the conclusion that GM and RM were in cahoots, and the silence was akin to the military golden rule, of communications silence to avoid any possibility of compromise before the action kicks off.
I then consider in more detail those 12 voicemail messages which GM received on 2 May. The PJ never found out who they came from, but by any standards it was a busy eight hours for Gerry, no doubt with pen and paper in hand to take down detailed instructions and timings. As I’ve said, he postponed listening to the last two for some reason. KM’s claim that Gerry was so busy at work that he had to keep in touch with his department, is given the lie by the fact that he didn’t actually speak to anybody, and never responded with a single outgoing call.
Putting all of this together, I’m satisfied that the tragic event had not only taken place by 0800 on 2 May, but that sufficient time had passed between the event and 0800 on 2 May for Gerry to start to receive detailed plans beginning at that time.
So theoretically, death around 2345 on 1 May is still possible, although we have no indication of frantic phone communications during that night as we would expect. Which leads us neatly to those six contacts (texts or calls?) on KM’s mobile from 2216 – 2228 on that evening. (According to Mrs Fenn’s account, the crying of Madeleine started at 2230).
Might that really be the time of the tragedy? I doubt it. Look at it this way: wouldn’t we have expected some normal, “chatty” contact between the two McCanns and their Tapas chums, or with family, on 1 May and 30 April? We have absolutely none. 48 hours without mobile contact. I believe that represents 48 hours during which something very concealed was going on. And then suddenly Kate has to make six contacts in 12 minutes just before the long period when, according to Mrs Fenn , Maddie was crying. I don’t believe there is any logic which points to the tragic event happening at that time.

So I return to investigate the calls made by RM’s mobile, and in a 14 minute period between 2200 and 2214 I find six texts apparently being transmitted between his mobile and Michaela Walczuch’s. Now, as an inveterate ex-communications-intelligence jobsworth, I look at those bursts of six messages beginning at 2200 and ending at 2228 and I say “something fishy’s going on here.”
Putting this together with RM’s and Gerry’s coinciding 31-hour silences of the following day, I believe that Murat’s and Walczuch’s mobiles were being used to transmit stuff which was vital to the cover-up of a tragedy which had happened before 2200 on 1 May.
Going back still further, it can be noted that RM booked his flight on 30 April, that the same day was highlighted by phone communications between Jenny Murat and Exeter, and that he flew to Faro and arrived at PdL around 1130 on 1 May. And we should add to the mix an unexplained call to Jane Tanner at the ungodly hour of 0415 on 29 April.

That’s about 600 pages of the phone thread condensed into little more than one page"
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Sat 14 Jul - 23:16

widowan wrote:
Fern wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa
Lina Santos Today

Gerry and Kate McCann refused to support the search of Robert Murat in the yard, where a South African researcher believes to be buried the body of Maddie, who disappeared in 2007, after having detected a foreign object in the basement using a geo-radar .
The South African Stephen Birch says he sent a letter to McCann to promote a press conference demanding excavations at the home of Robert Murat but still got no response. The McCanns' spokesman Clarence Mitchell said the sms to a private investigator with another that said "No comment," according to today's edition of the " Morning Post ".

Why would he wish to 'promote a press conference' I wonder.....

Just what exatly will SB gain from this personally ?

He is a business man who by all accounts has spent a great deal of money in his search therefore apart from looking a right plonker if nothing is found, which I believe to be the case, why on earth is he doing this ?

Another point I find odd that why target Murats garden. Why ?

There is nothing I have enountered within the files to point towards Murats garden however SB not only spent a huge amount of money on a machine that had already been used by the PJ without results but he also entered the property 4 times without permission and bizzarely enough, without being detected.

All very strange in my opinion.

McCanns don't want to look backwards, only forwards, they don't want to find Madeleine dead, only if she's alive. I certainly understanding wanting to find her alive however most people in that situation would want to know the truth so they could stop the agony of not knowing - not them, though! They feed off it. It's their job now.

I too do not understand why this SA targets Murat's garden and demands the search and so on - if he's wrong, which it's highly likely he is, he'll look a fool. I don't get what he would get out of that. Are the papers paying that much for a story, from a liar/loony? Will be getting proven wrong be such a big promotion for his research or his company or whatever he is all about?

If he really thinks the body is there who cares whether the McCanns support the dig. If they know it's there, they wouldn't support the dig. They probably know it's not there, hence are not going to risk getting sued by the guy they tried to frame (well at least their friends did) last time. His mother is old and he might just be fed up with having her disturbed and decide to go after them. Being highly litigious as they are they probably suspect everyone else of being the same way and fear getting sued.

Casa Liliana though has such a nice romantic ring to it, the gravel drive in back that exists for no purpose, all overhung with trees, as the little man sneaks over the gate with his magical Maddie-finding machine, a moonlit mystery. Now all we need is the Secretive Seven. All the papers have to do is sit back and choose whether to take an ironical tone as they report on it, provided they mention the parents complete exoneration and willingness to cooperate fully, I think that bit goes into the template regardless of what the story is about. They seem to do all but put it in the football scores.

I really can't see how the McCanns are responsible for this guy and his garden theory WW, this just doesn't add up for me I'm afraid.
Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 14 Jul - 23:19

thanks for putting the info up re the calls jd16, thats a lot of good work that
kikoratton has done there.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Sat 14 Jul - 23:31

cherry1 wrote:thanks for putting the info up re the calls jd16, thats a lot of good work that
kikoratton has done there.

He has. Would love to know the 6 texts/calls kate mccann made were to/from, around the same time as RM & Michaela Walczuch were texting each other. Another freaky coincidence like the 31hour 35m of silence
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 14 Jul - 23:33

Yes me too, wonder if the details of those callstexts will ever come to light. McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa - Page 2 303636
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 14 Jul - 23:48

cherry1 wrote:Yes me too, wonder if the details of those callstexts will ever come to light. McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa - Page 2 303636

The Portugese Prosecutor went to court to ask if the mobile calls could be used in evidence but the court ruled they were too intrusive. Another time he asked a Judge if there was enough evidence to go to trial and was told by a Judge "show me the Body." Knowing this, what did David Cameron hope
to acheive three years later with a review? The McCanns and probably Murdoch/ Brooks conned him.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 14 Jul - 23:53

the court ruled they were too intrusive so the court put more weight to the feelings and privacy of the parents than the importance of finding what happened to Madeleine which the calls could have shed some light on.

A lot of people have let Madeleine down.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Sat 14 Jul - 23:55

Panda wrote:
cherry1 wrote:Yes me too, wonder if the details of those callstexts will ever come to light. McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa - Page 2 303636

The Portugese Prosecutor went to court to ask if the mobile calls could be used in evidence but the court ruled they were too intrusive. Another time he asked a Judge if there was enough evidence to go to trial and was told by a Judge "show me the Body." Knowing this, what did David Cameron hope
to acheive three years later with a review? The McCanns and probably Murdoch/ Brooks conned him.

Brooks by her own admission threatened, er, persuaded him to open the investigation as part of the deal between her and McCanns to get the Sun the serializiation of Kate's book.

That's pretty sad when the dots are so clearly connected between an unprincipled publisher who wants to make money off a dead child, and the Prime minister willing to throw away 3M pounds of the people's contingency money so he can keep on the right side of the paper. It's shameful, really, I'm not sure whether Cameron or Brooks should be more ashamed of this, probably Cameron. Brooks has a little piggy bank where her heart should be, you can't really blame her and the McCanns, a leopard can't change its spots and they weren't elected to protect the Nation's interests.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Sun 15 Jul - 0:21

The Portugese Prosecutor went to court to ask if the mobile calls could be used in evidence but the court ruled they were too intrusive

Dear me, Ive heard it all now! Too intrusive McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa - Page 2 87849
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 15 Jul - 0:33

jd16 wrote:
The Portugese Prosecutor went to court to ask if the mobile calls could be used in evidence but the court ruled they were too intrusive

Dear me, Ive heard it all now! Too intrusive McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa - Page 2 87849

From day one the McCanns had unprecedented support from Government. This cannot just be because they were middle class, poor Ben Needhams
Mother was told the British Police could not interfere in a case in another Country. Isn't this exactly what SY are doing now.????

The McCanns knew the Browns and Blairs before they went on Holiday .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 15 Jul - 17:31

cherry1 wrote: McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa - Page 2 23324

just better say this

McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa - Page 2 284844 lioned!

I would like to put it on record that i have never blown up a car,as far as i can remember anyway.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 15 Jul - 17:43

Lioned wrote:

just better say this

I would like to put it on record that i have never blown up a car,as far as i can remember anyway.

I've blown up a few balloons but never a car. McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa - Page 2 294124
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 15 Jul - 22:23

Lioned wrote:

just better say this

Are you sure it wasnt when you were the worse for wear with your Millwall mates! McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa - Page 2 956518 McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa - Page 2 956518

McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa - Page 2 23324
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2