Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off Topic VIDEO - Ken & Barbie Killers (1991) Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka

2 posters

Go down

Off Topic VIDEO - Ken & Barbie Killers (1991) Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka Empty Off Topic VIDEO - Ken & Barbie Killers (1991) Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka

Post  HiDeHo Sun 19 Aug - 2:06

Hope its OK to post here temporarily. (for those that may be interested) I think most will find it is definitely worth a watch.

A movie was made 'Karla' and I downloaded ready to upload to youtube, but I couldn't. It was too disgusting.

They were 14/15 year old girls.

This happened in my area and is probably one of the most shocking and sinister cases in Canadian history.

They murdered Leslie Mahaffey and placed her body in 8 concrete blocks and threw into the lake. The remains were discovered the day they were married.

At the time that Karla did the 'Deal with the Devil' she was living less than a mile from my parents...and visited our local bars. I didn't know that until later.

The documentary tells the unbelievable story....

Paul Bernado and Karla Homolka were Canadian serial killers who attracted worldwide media attention when they were convicted of raping and murdering teenage girls, including Karla’s own sister, Tammy Homolka.

These two serial killers are part of a fairly exclusive group of killers that killed as a couple. Paul Bernardo also admitted raping numerous other women over a period of years, and he eventually brought Karla into the mix. The question most people have when they hear of these murders, is why did Karla do it?

The answers to those questions are ones that we may never have all the answers to, but we certainly have a few. Karla was an active participant in the murders, and even participated sexually alongside and with the girls, mostly for Paul’s affection and at his urging. This was the basis behind Karla’s defense and her reasoning to strike a plea bargain that allowed for her current release. Karla Homolka served only twelve years in prison for her part in the murders.

Ken & Barbie Killers - Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
Off Topic VIDEO - Ken & Barbie Killers (1991) Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Off Topic VIDEO - Ken & Barbie Killers (1991) Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Off Topic VIDEO - Ken & Barbie Killers (1991) Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka Empty Re: Off Topic VIDEO - Ken & Barbie Killers (1991) Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka

Post  wjk Sun 19 Aug - 22:53

My god, she's got a child now!!
What a sick pair of b*stards they are!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
Off Topic VIDEO - Ken & Barbie Killers (1991) Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Off Topic VIDEO - Ken & Barbie Killers (1991) Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Off Topic VIDEO - Ken & Barbie Killers (1991) Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka Empty Re: Off Topic VIDEO - Ken & Barbie Killers (1991) Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka

Post  HiDeHo Mon 20 Aug - 2:05

It was a dreadful case, especially as it was so close to home.

The off topic videos that I post are mostly cases that have interested me in the past and continue to draw attention from others. With Madeleine's videos accessible as they watch it may create some interest in the case.

I am just completing an interview with Mark Fuhman from the OJ case.

I have assembled several clips at the beginning for those that don't want to watch the complete interview, which show some startling similarities and reasons as to why this case may have influenced the Portuguese Police to not charge the McCanns until they had the 100% proof.

Evidence from OJ trial...the 'bloody fingerprint' was lost as they didnt check his notes for two months and therefore did not follow up on the fingerprint!

They had more than enough evidence...and he was still found 'not guilty'....

I found it to be a fascinating interview, and again, others with an interest in the OJ trial will also have access to the 'Madeleine' videos.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 20 Aug - 9:47

I will be watching that one too.
I followed the OJ trial here in the UK on Sky news. I couldn't believe the verdict in that case!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down