Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is This Sick or What?

+15
kitti
Claudia79
jinvta
Fern
dazedandconfused
kathybelle
T4two
Loopdaloop
malena stool
tanszi
HiDeHo
margaret
BelEddie
marxman
fred
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Is This Sick or What? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  jinvta Mon 27 Aug - 2:12

Claudia79 wrote:One last attempt (in English) to make you understand. Next time you'll have to pay me.
I consider TM those who act on behalf of the McCanns and who are instructed by them. As they have a missing daughter, I don't believe anyone in their place would be worried about what anyone says online (and would therefore not instruct those close to them to infiltrate fora) unless they actually don't have a daughter missing.
If you still don't get it then I'll have to conclude that your only intention is to disrupt.

P.S: You can also ask Rui Pedro's mother if she knows what Team Mendonça is.

It is in fact the McCanns pre-occupation with preserving their image and reputation well above and beyond their interest in searching for and finding their missing daughter, that makes me so suspicious of them. The majority of their fund has been spent on spin-doctors, lawyers, and suing anyone and everyone who dares to question their version of events. We all know that a very small portion of the fund (approximately 13%) has been spent on actually searching for Madeleine. This is totally insane and beyond bizarre! I agree with Claudia, and that if someone actually did have a missing child, what anyone else thought about them would be the furthest thing from their minds. So why is that not the case with the McCanns? Extreme case of narcissism, or is that their child is not actually missing?
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :
Is This Sick or What? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is This Sick or What? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Mon 27 Aug - 18:37

jinvta wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:One last attempt (in English) to make you understand. Next time you'll have to pay me.
I consider TM those who act on behalf of the McCanns and who are instructed by them. As they have a missing daughter, I don't believe anyone in their place would be worried about what anyone says online (and would therefore not instruct those close to them to infiltrate fora) unless they actually don't have a daughter missing.
If you still don't get it then I'll have to conclude that your only intention is to disrupt.

P.S: You can also ask Rui Pedro's mother if she knows what Team Mendonça is.

It is in fact the McCanns pre-occupation with preserving their image and reputation well above and beyond their interest in searching for and finding their missing daughter, that makes me so suspicious of them. The majority of their fund has been spent on spin-doctors, lawyers, and suing anyone and everyone who dares to question their version of events. We all know that a very small portion of the fund (approximately 13%) has been spent on actually searching for Madeleine. This is totally insane and beyond bizarre! I agree with Claudia, and that if someone actually did have a missing child, what anyone else thought about them would be the furthest thing from their minds. So why is that not the case with the McCanns? Extreme case of narcissism, or is that their child is not actually missing?

I certainly agree and I as everybody knows, I suspect its the latter. But both alternatives indicate to me that they are incredibly weird people I wouldn't want around.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :
Is This Sick or What? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is This Sick or What? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 27 Aug - 20:28

I think in a genuine case of a missing child the parents would be too distraught to read what people are saying on the internet. I dont think it would even enter their minds, which makes this case rather strange that the Mccanns do seem very concerned and very troubled about what is on the internet. Hence we have seen them instruct their lawyers to get information removed from various forums, try and close down forums, harrass those who are posting for example information from the PJ files on the internet. They appear extremely troubled and seem to be doing what they can to prevent freedom of speech. Gerry said he did not mind people having theories yet actions speak louder than words. Their actions show they are extremely concerned and doing what they can to prevent information coming out from the PJ files to the public at large. imo
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 27 Aug - 20:36

They are thinking off the twins future......the Mccanns don't want them to read negative things written about them hence wanting to get them whooshed from the Internet leaving only positive and luvvy dovey things there.....god help them when they lose against mr amaral.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 27 Aug - 20:45

and God help them when they read Kate's book, especially page 129!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 28 Aug - 17:57

There is a very interestng exchange going on on Twitter right now between Dodgy Doctor Payne and Jasmine (@ alfibab3). Jasmine has accused Martin Grime of manipulating the dogs to frame her. It is a very unusual thing to say.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 28 Aug - 18:50

Iris wrote:There is a very interestng exchange going on on Twitter right now between Dodgy Doctor Payne and Jasmine (@ alfibab3). Jasmine has accused Martin Grime of manipulating the dogs to frame her. It is a very unusual thing to say.

Iris, that is indeed interesting. Would you mind up dating this with how it turns out ? I cannot do twitter but think I will have to learn Is This Sick or What? - Page 3 25346
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 28 Aug - 20:28

Iris wrote:There is a very interestng exchange going on on Twitter right now between Dodgy Doctor Payne and Jasmine (@ alfibab3). Jasmine has accused Martin Grime of manipulating the dogs to frame her. It is a very unusual thing to say.

Is This Sick or What? - Page 3 A1Z2QjtCcAE9-1a
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Wed 29 Aug - 9:50

I agree that is an unusual thing to say... Is This Sick or What? - Page 3 49091
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 29 Aug - 10:00

AnnaEsse wrote:

Is This Sick or What? - Page 3 A1Z2QjtCcAE9-1a

Thank you AnnaEsse for posting that. Rather odd.....
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3