Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Subscribe, Oct 1st McMINUTE: McCanns declared SUSPECTS because the police had EVIDENCE?

+7
HiDeHo
ELI
cherry1
fred
Bobsy
kathybelle
whatsupdoc
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Please Subscribe,  Oct 1st McMINUTE: McCanns declared SUSPECTS because the police had EVIDENCE? Empty Please Subscribe, Oct 1st McMINUTE: McCanns declared SUSPECTS because the police had EVIDENCE?

Post  HiDeHo Fri 24 Aug - 20:58

Over the last few days I have been reviewing some of the videos I have saved over the last few years, some of which may have been removed during that time.

So far, I have viewed about 400 with hundreds more to go.

I am saving and converting many clips of interest and will be releasing them as 'MCMINUTE' videos, probably over the weekend.

There will probably be too many to post on forums/groups so I encourage anyone who has an interest in seeing them to 'Subscribe' to Youtube (no need to upload videos to subscribe) and they will be delivered to inbox as I upload.

YouTube HiDeHo4
https://www.youtube.com/user/HiDeHo4?feature=watch

I will also be adding them to HiDeHo Facebook if you chose to become a 'friend'
https://www.facebook.com/groups/217896608339569/#!/hideho.ho.9

and HiDeHo Twitter Subscribe to @HiDeHo3
https://twitter.com/HiDeHo3

I will do my best to produce as many MCMINUTE videos as I can, over the weekend, to highlight the information in the case and hopefully I can rely on many of you to pass them on via Twitter, FB and Youtube comments.

We CAN make a difference....and we WILL!

(Hopefully I can fix my lawnmower also!)

Last edited by HiDeHo on Mon 1 Oct - 15:23; edited 3 times in total
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
Please Subscribe,  Oct 1st McMINUTE: McCanns declared SUSPECTS because the police had EVIDENCE? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Please Subscribe,  Oct 1st McMINUTE: McCanns declared SUSPECTS because the police had EVIDENCE? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Please Subscribe,  Oct 1st McMINUTE: McCanns declared SUSPECTS because the police had EVIDENCE? Empty Re: Please Subscribe, Oct 1st McMINUTE: McCanns declared SUSPECTS because the police had EVIDENCE?

Post  whatsupdoc Fri 24 Aug - 22:02

Just finished d/l page 1 with 24 McMinute videos as backup for you, HiDeHo, incase of any probs.

I'll do some more tomoz as I think I've just been capped with my d/l limit.

I have a lot of spare terabytes of storage so no prob. If I see any more videos this w/e I'll tweet them.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :
Please Subscribe,  Oct 1st McMINUTE: McCanns declared SUSPECTS because the police had EVIDENCE? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Please Subscribe,  Oct 1st McMINUTE: McCanns declared SUSPECTS because the police had EVIDENCE? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Please Subscribe,  Oct 1st McMINUTE: McCanns declared SUSPECTS because the police had EVIDENCE? Empty Re: Please Subscribe, Oct 1st McMINUTE: McCanns declared SUSPECTS because the police had EVIDENCE?

Post  kathybelle Fri 24 Aug - 22:08

HiDeHo wrote:Over the last few days I have been reviewing some of the videos I have saved over the last few years, some of which may have been removed during that time.

So far, I have viewed about 400 with hundreds more to go.

I am saving and converting many clips of interest and will be releasing them as 'MCMINUTE' videos, probably over the weekend.

There will probably be too many to post on forums/groups so I encourage anyone who has an interest in seeing them to 'Subscribe' to Youtube (no need to upload videos to subscribe) and they will be delivered to inbox as I upload.

YouTube HiDeHo4
https://www.youtube.com/user/HiDeHo4?feature=watch

I will also be adding them to HiDeHo Facebook if you chose to become a 'friend'
https://www.facebook.com/groups/217896608339569/#!/hideho.ho.9

and HiDeHo Twitter Subscribe to @HiDeHo3
https://twitter.com/HiDeHo3

I will do my best to produce as many MCMINUTE videos as I can, over the weekend, to highlight the information in the case and hopefully I can rely on many of you to pass them on via Twitter, FB and Youtube comments.

We CAN make a difference....and we WILL!

(Hopefully I can fix my lawnmower also!)

Please Subscribe,  Oct 1st McMINUTE: McCanns declared SUSPECTS because the police had EVIDENCE? 306321 HiDeHo

I've subscribed to your videos in my Dandylion1946 user name, which is the name I always use on You Tube.

Last edited by kathybelle on Sat 25 Aug - 15:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistake)
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 24 Aug - 22:08

Have already subscribed, HiDeHo to make sure I don't miss any! Please Subscribe,  Oct 1st McMINUTE: McCanns declared SUSPECTS because the police had EVIDENCE? 944533
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sat 25 Aug - 22:39

Just a few of the random McCLIPS.

Having trouble finding some and some of the vdeos are refusing to let me convert...but...lots more to come.

McCLIP: Was KATE interviewed by POLICE on May 11th 2007?

McCLIP: Distraught PARENTS gave 'I'm not here to enjoy myself' video to PRESS

McCLIP: Gerry says Suspect PROBABLY carrying a child.

McCLIP Reports of DECOMPOSING BODY FLUIDS in McCann's Car

McCLIP: 'Kate' Actress not used in McCann Documentary...WHY?

McCLIP: Send money in an ENVELOPE to Kate and Gerry - Rothley

McCLIP: Tavares de Almeida UNDER OATH tells of BLOOD and CADAVER odour in McCann residences and car

AND I fixed my lawnmower!!! Thanks to Youtube I was able to take it apart and add a new cord! Please Subscribe,  Oct 1st McMINUTE: McCanns declared SUSPECTS because the police had EVIDENCE? 25346
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sun 26 Aug - 3:11

Every time see this video, it ot only amazes me because it is so good but its from a pro McCann Madeleine

I could only wish to achieve a video like this...

Madeleine McCann // Too busy blaming her parents ( by look4maddy)

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Tue 28 Aug - 21:33

McCLIP Scotland Yard PRESSURED by McCanns

McCLIP: Police say Madeleine's BODY in boot of McCanns hired car

McCLIP: Kate says she DIDN'T say Madeleine and Sean were upset

McCLIP: Prospect of a RECONSTRUCTION does not APPEAL to Kate and Gerry.

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Tue 28 Aug - 22:27

HiDeHo, sorry to be a dimwit but could you explain to me what I have to do to subscribe. Thank you in anticipation Please Subscribe,  Oct 1st McMINUTE: McCanns declared SUSPECTS because the police had EVIDENCE? Icon_flower
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Tue 28 Aug - 22:55

No Problem...

Click on the video where it says Youtube

It will take you to the Youtube page

Just to the top left of the video is a button that says 'subscribe'. You dont have to be a member.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Tue 28 Aug - 23:43

BTW.............Can anyone tell me the name of the pussycat curled up on my couch? Please Subscribe,  Oct 1st McMINUTE: McCanns declared SUSPECTS because the police had EVIDENCE? 294124
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Please Subscribe,  Oct 1st McMINUTE: McCanns declared SUSPECTS because the police had EVIDENCE? Empty MCMINUTE: Madeleine 'Fund' is LIMITED COMPANY that will NOT be used for LEGAL COSTS!

Post  HiDeHo Sat 22 Sep - 13:57

MCMINUTE: Madeleine 'Fund' is LIMITED COMPANY that will NOT be used for LEGAL COSTS!

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sat 22 Sep - 18:12

Brilliant hi de ho. I've tried to subscribe, but my spy ware blocks it.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 22 Sep - 19:10

Great videos HideHo.

On the video where it clearly says the Fund will not be used for Legal costs
- if funds have gone towards legal costs I would think that would be a clear
case of fraud.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  ELI Sat 22 Sep - 22:54

cherry1 wrote:Great videos HideHo.

On the video where it clearly says the Fund will not be used for Legal costs
- if funds have gone towards legal costs I would think that would be a clear
case of fraud.

And just a quick reminder about what Clary had to say about the fund;

" I’d stress as well that the money that people have donated from around the world is only being spent on that campaign and Kate and Gerry’s legal costs and media management in the shape of me that’s all coming from the financial benefactors who are contributing quite separately so that anybody who has given money to help find Madeleine need have no fear that their money is being spent on lawyers fees or anything like that."

Clarence Mitchell Live on NZ Radio Sept 2007
Please Subscribe,  Oct 1st McMINUTE: McCanns declared SUSPECTS because the police had EVIDENCE? 29204
ELI
ELI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 337
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sun 23 Sep - 0:09

I only had time for McMinute...but I clearly need to do one about the Fund...I will seek that out ELI and use it...thanks.

I've been working on personal videos for he past couple weeks so HiDeHo4 'views' are declining slightly. I need to get moving on some new ones. Although when I Googled HiDeHo4 there were more than 19,000 results!

(My sister found and met her 5 half sisters after searching for 50 years....A special video was priority and thanks to Madeleine I knew how to do it!) Please Subscribe,  Oct 1st McMINUTE: McCanns declared SUSPECTS because the police had EVIDENCE? 25346
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ELI Sun 23 Sep - 10:44

HiDeHo wrote:I only had time for McMinute...but I clearly need to do one about the Fund...I will seek that out ELI and use it...thanks.

I've been working on personal videos for he past couple weeks so HiDeHo4 'views' are declining slightly. I need to get moving on some new ones. Although when I Googled HiDeHo4 there were more than 19,000 results!

(My sister found and met her 5 half sisters after searching for 50 years....A special video was priority and thanks to Madeleine I knew how to do it!) Please Subscribe,  Oct 1st McMINUTE: McCanns declared SUSPECTS because the police had EVIDENCE? 25346

Great news about your sister finding her half siblings after so long HiDeHo, I bet thats going to be some reunion Please Subscribe,  Oct 1st McMINUTE: McCanns declared SUSPECTS because the police had EVIDENCE? 25346

Here a link for Mitchell's interview in NZ;

http://mccannfundfraud.info/2009/04/clarence-mitchell-lies-on-nz-radio/
ELI
ELI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 337
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 23 Sep - 11:03

A reminder of uncle Brian Kennedy's early comment on the fund being used for legal expenses - how did he know there would be any?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML-gTcKDKrM

HiDeHo - may I be nosy? Aren't your sister's half-sisters related to you too?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sun 23 Sep - 12:19

Not Born Yesterday wrote:A reminder of uncle Brian Kennedy's early comment on the fund being used for legal expenses - how did he know there would be any?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML-gTcKDKrM

HiDeHo - may I be nosy? Aren't your sister's half-sisters related to you too?

My sister is 11 yrs older than me and had a different dad.

More than 15 years ago (pre computer for me) I found where her father was but he had died. His lovely wife gave me lots of details about their 5 daughters but asked me not to contact them. I promised not to (in so many words while she was alive) and, despite my sister's sadness, I honoured that promise and did not pursue it.

A couple of months back I found the address and Googled it. I found it had been sold in 2001. I searched for obituaries around that time and found her name and that she had died 3 months before the house was sold, so I 'knew' it was her

I remember she had told me she was heading to the Fish and Chip shop so I Google streetviewed the walk to the little village and made note of all the shops, bank and funeral director. Even after 12 years I thought someone may know her or her daughters.

I finally contacted the cemetery who put me in touch with the funeral directors. They had changed hands but he suggested I send him an email and he would send it snail mail to the contact he had from 12 years earlier.

I wrote everything I knew so they would find me credible and waited.....nothing.

I figured they had probably moved.

My sister made a visit to England for two weeks so after she had arrived I called the Funeral Director just to make sure. He had forgotten to send it! (which was great news as it meant there was still a chance!)

A couple of days later I received and email from one of the sisters...I called her and we chatted for an hour and half. (We lived 2 miles apart when we were younger and were the same age and went to the same cinema the week Cliff Richards 'Summer holiday' was released!)

Anyway, they were so lovely and very sad that my sister had spent the last 15 years knowing about them and not being able to contact them. They were aso in shock as they knew nothing.

They had given her the location of her fathers grave so I suggested she write him a letter and bury it. She did.

That night, while chatting to her, she said she had a 'peace' she had not known before.

The sisters arranged to visit her at my brothers house (last Monday)and it was a great success.

I, of course, had to do a video for the occasion Please Subscribe,  Oct 1st McMINUTE: McCanns declared SUSPECTS because the police had EVIDENCE? 294124 and decided to make it a compilation of pihotos of her family and her life so they could all have a record of the sister they never knew.

I was also able to include the photos of her at her dad's grave.

As you know, music is important to me in the videos and along with Sister Sledge and a couple of others, I found the perfect song to end with pics of her at her dad's grave and ending with one of all her sisters. (which they had sent me to use)

Long Ago And Far Away lyrics

Dreary days are over..
Life's a four leafed clover...
Sessions of depression are through.
Every hope I longed for long ago...
Comes true.

Long ago and far away, I dreamed a dream one day
And now that dream is here beside me
Long the skies were overcast but now the clouds have passed
You're here at last

Chills run up and down my spine, Aladdin's lamp is mine
The dream I dreamed was not denied me
Just one look and then I knew
That all I longed for long ago was you

Chills run up and down my spine, Aladdin's lamp is mine
The dream I dreamed was not denied me
Just one look and then I knew

Rod Stewart - Long Ago and Far Away

The wife had sent me a pic to give to my sister. A picture of her dad. Trouble was, there were two men in it and we couldnt figure which one was him!

I found a message I had sent to my sis back in Dec 2009 telling her not to worry...I would find them.

It was the biggest dream of her life since she found out in 1954.

Nearly 60 years later she is at peace (and pleased that she had decided to learn the computer, 3 yrs ago at 70yrs old so emails are abounding!)

Maybe someone here will get inspiration from such a 'happy' story.

Hope you didn't mind me sharing.

Well....back to Madeleine videos....

(You can see I never give up) Please Subscribe,  Oct 1st McMINUTE: McCanns declared SUSPECTS because the police had EVIDENCE? 25346
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 23 Sep - 13:05

Thanks for sharing that; I realised that they must be half-sisters of your half-sister - sounds a bit confusing but I know what I mean!

It's so easy to trace people who want to be found these days thanks to sites like Friends Reunited and Facebook but it used to be much more difficult. In 2000 I was trying to locate my son's two half-brothers from his father's first marriage and had to resort to a tracing agency. Now I can just go to Facebook where one of them is registered!

Not all families want to be reunited and the two boys didn't wish to meet my son or keep in contact and of course I respected that.

I do enjoy watching programmes where long-lost friends and relatives are reunited but I wonder how many of them keep in touch once the cameras have gone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sun 23 Sep - 13:23

The difficulty I had was they are all in their 60's and 70's and possibly not using a computer, never mind Facebook.

Also,being sisters,their names would have changed, so I didn't have names to search for.

They are all very happy to meet her and are very caring,and with a lovely sister like I have the only obstacle would be laziness in communicating or distance (Toronto/London).

However, my sis is of the 'old school'. Everyone gets Christmas an Birthday cards.and letters.

They will have a tough job getting rid of her now! Please Subscribe,  Oct 1st McMINUTE: McCanns declared SUSPECTS because the police had EVIDENCE? 294124

Thankfully, also, its good that she will be using the computer more often.

I find itimportant to encourage everyone to use the computer as we never know if and when we will be housebound.

I'm sure there are many on here who agree with me.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Mon 1 Oct - 15:22

McMINUTE: McCanns declared SUSPECTS because the police had EVIDENCE?

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 1 Oct - 17:54

HiDeHo wrote:McMINUTE: McCanns declared SUSPECTS because the police had EVIDENCE?

Mrs Gurney must be down the council shopping the neighbours for untidy gardens or putting their bins out on the wrong day because she hasn't commented on that video yet! Please Subscribe,  Oct 1st McMINUTE: McCanns declared SUSPECTS because the police had EVIDENCE? 294124
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 1 Oct - 17:55

What a wonderful story HideHo. I'm so pleased it all worked out for your sister Please Subscribe,  Oct 1st McMINUTE: McCanns declared SUSPECTS because the police had EVIDENCE? 83453
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 1 Oct - 18:34

That's a great story HiDeHo , I used to watch a T.V. Programme years ago where they found missing relatives , quite fascinating.!

About the Money being fraudulently used, there is a Press Conference where Esther McVey states that the Directors of NSU had held a meeting and agreed that no money would be used for Legal Fees.....she left not long after.!! I think I have the video if you need it.

Some time later when asked, Gerry said they had sought Legal Advice and it was O.K. to use the fund Money for Legal Fees. Maybe it came under the proviso in NSU that the Family could benefit from the Fund but this could be challenged I think. anyway, it's all academic now.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Mon 1 Oct - 19:54

AnnaEsse wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:McMINUTE: McCanns declared SUSPECTS because the police had EVIDENCE?

Mrs Gurney must be down the council shopping the neighbours for untidy gardens or putting their bins out on the wrong day because she hasn't commented on that video yet! Please Subscribe,  Oct 1st McMINUTE: McCanns declared SUSPECTS because the police had EVIDENCE? 294124

She is back now Please Subscribe,  Oct 1st McMINUTE: McCanns declared SUSPECTS because the police had EVIDENCE? 738116
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next