Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lance Armstrong = the McCanns

+9
Bobsy
IAMBAZZA
Chris
T4two
Lillyofthevalley
mossman
Oldartform
Angelique
almostgothic
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lance Armstrong = the McCanns - Page 2 Empty Re: Lance Armstrong = the McCanns

Post  kathybelle Tue 28 Aug - 20:56

Annabel wrote:
Bobsy wrote:If he was on chemotherapy treatment during his battle with cancer it is likely he would have been given steroids and also other drugs to combat the side affects of the chemo regime. I am.

For me the same Bobsy, but it's already five years ago. I'm doing very well now.

(((((hugs))))) & xxx for you Annabel with your recovery. It is good to know that you are doing very well.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :
Lance Armstrong = the McCanns - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lance Armstrong = the McCanns - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Tue 28 Aug - 21:23

kathybelle wrote:
Annabel wrote:
Bobsy wrote:If he was on chemotherapy treatment during his battle with cancer it is likely he would have been given steroids and also other drugs to combat the side affects of the chemo regime. I am.

For me the same Bobsy, but it's already five years ago. I'm doing very well now.

(((((hugs))))) & xxx for you Annabel with your recovery. It is good to know that you are doing very well.

Yes hugs and well done, I hope I can write the same myself in even one year. But not on a Missing Madeleine forum because I hope and pray that within a year the mystery will have been solved and being dealt with through the courts Lance Armstrong = the McCanns - Page 2 424743 Lance Armstrong = the McCanns - Page 2 302722 Lance Armstrong = the McCanns - Page 2 302722
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
Lance Armstrong = the McCanns - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lance Armstrong = the McCanns - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 28 Aug - 21:47

Bobsy wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
Annabel wrote:

Yes hugs and well done, I hope I can write the same myself in even one year. But not on a Missing Madeleine forum because I hope and pray that within a year the mystery will have been solved and being dealt with through the courts Lance Armstrong = the McCanns - Page 2 424743 Lance Armstrong = the McCanns - Page 2 302722 Lance Armstrong = the McCanns - Page 2 302722

Hi Bobsy

Like you I am living in hope that the McCanns are brought to justice. The turning point for the McCanns will be if they lose the lawsuit against Dr Amaral. Who knows this could be the catalyst that results in the case being reopened, always assuming the review hasn't been halted, through lack of finances.

If things go the way we want them to go, the "Gruesome twosome" will be here Lance Armstrong = the McCanns - Page 2 302722 Lance Armstrong = the McCanns - Page 2 302722 and I'll be Lance Armstrong = the McCanns - Page 2 183280 Lance Armstrong = the McCanns - Page 2 956518 Lance Armstrong = the McCanns - Page 2 849426
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Tue 28 Aug - 21:53

Lance Armstrong = the McCanns - Page 2 83453 Kathybelle and Bobsy!
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Tue 28 Aug - 21:54

kathybelle wrote:
Bobsy wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
Annabel wrote:

Hi Bobsy

Like you I am living in hope that the McCanns are brought to justice. The turning point for the McCanns will be if they lose the lawsuit against Dr Amaral. Who knows this could be the catalyst that results in the case being reopened, always assuming the review hasn't been halted, through lack of finances.

If things go the way we want them to go, the "Gruesome twosome" will be here Lance Armstrong = the McCanns - Page 2 302722 Lance Armstrong = the McCanns - Page 2 302722 and I'll be Lance Armstrong = the McCanns - Page 2 183280 Lance Armstrong = the McCanns - Page 2 956518 Lance Armstrong = the McCanns - Page 2 849426

I think there will be more than Lance Armstrong = the McCanns - Page 2 302722 Lance Armstrong = the McCanns - Page 2 302722
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 28 Aug - 22:24

Chris wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:Well I've not seen a putative Bicycle-McCann link before (Or have I ?)

Food for thought!

Well some think they have been taking the GBP for a ride for years!

Gerry has done at least one sponsored cycle ride. http://www.mccannfiles.com/id326.html

It's about halfway down on this link. Beware, there's also a lot of stuff about Kate ingratiating herself with a genuine victim of crime. Lance Armstrong = the McCanns - Page 2 816281
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 28 Aug - 23:13

Not Born Yesterday wrote:
Chris wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:Well I've not seen a putative Bicycle-McCann link before (Or have I ?)

Food for thought!

Well some think they have been taking the GBP for a ride for years!

Gerry has done at least one sponsored cycle ride. http://www.mccannfiles.com/id326.html

It's about halfway down on this link. Beware, there's also a lot of stuff about Kate ingratiating herself with a genuine victim of crime. Lance Armstrong = the McCanns - Page 2 816281

Lance Armstrong = the McCanns - Page 2 816281 Lance Armstrong = the McCanns - Page 2 157799 Lance Armstrong = the McCanns - Page 2 371436
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Tue 28 Aug - 23:29

Not a very good week for the Armstrongs.

You have Lance apparently living a lie for over a decade...
and you have Neil, apparently living a lie for nearly half a century

Lance Armstrong = the McCanns - Page 2 678246

I also don't really see the links to the Mccann's, as the motivations and circumstances are all different
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 29 Aug - 9:08

I think it's just the basic similarity of someone with a guilty secret using bully boy tactics to silence people asking awkward questions.

Loopdaloop, I presume that, in relation to Neil Armstrong, you're talking about the rumours that the original moon landing was a hoax? There certainly are some doubts in my mind as to whether that one and later ones ever happened but has there been anything since Neil's death to raise the subject again?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 1 Nov - 9:50

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/shamed-lance-armstrong-flames-023754914.html

The Jim'll Fix It badge is a good idea.

Perhaps we can have a new topic on whom we'd most like to burn in effigy - Snowflake: let's cut a deal - we won't nominate the McCanns and you won't nominate Tony Bennett!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Thu 1 Nov - 10:32

Lance Armstrong = the McCanns - Page 2 8726239-1-1-762x428
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 1 Nov - 12:04

I really don't see the similarity between Armstrong and the McCanns. With Armstrong it was the Fame and money , but he never conned the general public into giving him money, he used rich organisations like Nike.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 1 Nov - 13:14

No I certainly don't put him in the same category as them but the similarity is that he used bully boy tactics to stop people from revealing that he was a cheat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2