Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DHS Source: "It's Going Hot"- Obama False Flag Coming!!

3 posters

Go down

DHS Source: "It's Going Hot"- Obama False Flag Coming!! Empty DHS Source: "It's Going Hot"- Obama False Flag Coming!!

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 29 Aug - 12:02

Obama needs a crisis to restore his popularity, imo. Wonder what's coming?

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
DHS Source: "It's Going Hot"- Obama False Flag Coming!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DHS Source: "It's Going Hot"- Obama False Flag Coming!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

DHS Source: "It's Going Hot"- Obama False Flag Coming!! Empty Re: DHS Source: "It's Going Hot"- Obama False Flag Coming!!

Post  kitti Wed 29 Aug - 13:00

I find Obamas wife scary....she reminds me off a nasty Rottweiler (sorry doggies you are not really nasty)...barring it's teeth...believe me, if Obama loses ...SHE will run for president in due course, that is what she is aiming for...she is tough, focussed and she knows what she wants and she won't care who she treads over to reach her goal..now, I have no problem in people getting what they want but SHE will , in my opinion, use all the dirty tricks under the sun to get what she wants and won't care who she hurts on the way to getting it....she may be a women but she has a mans instincts.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
DHS Source: "It's Going Hot"- Obama False Flag Coming!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DHS Source: "It's Going Hot"- Obama False Flag Coming!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

DHS Source: "It's Going Hot"- Obama False Flag Coming!! Empty Re: DHS Source: "It's Going Hot"- Obama False Flag Coming!!

Post  Panda Wed 29 Aug - 16:19

Romney is not very popular and the Pundits suggest Obama will win the next Election. Romney is claiming he will be the best Candidate to get the U.S. out of recession because of his Business experience, but he seems reluctant to tell Obama how he came to explain his Tax Returns. !!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 29 Aug - 19:09

kitti wrote:I find Obamas wife scary....she reminds me off a nasty Rottweiler (sorry doggies you are not really nasty)...barring it's teeth...believe me, if Obama loses ...SHE will run for president in due course, that is what she is aiming for...she is tough, focussed and she knows what she wants and she won't care who she treads over to reach her goal..now, I have no problem in people getting what they want but SHE will , in my opinion, use all the dirty tricks under the sun to get what she wants and won't care who she hurts on the way to getting it....she may be a women but she has a mans instincts.

When she was Chief Executive of a hospital, she had the staff send Medicare patients to another hospital. Also, there are videos of her talking about 'Whitey.' She's a dangerous piece of work.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down