Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

proof edddie and keela found what they did

+9
AnnaEsse
the slave
mossman
tigger
matthew
kitti
yask27
Justiceforallkids
malena stool
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

proof edddie and keela  found what they did - Page 2 Empty Re: proof edddie and keela found what they did

Post  pennylane Fri 14 Sep - 11:31

Could it be the case that the dogs picked up the most recent cent of Madeleine which was in the direction they indicated?
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :
proof edddie and keela  found what they did - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100proof edddie and keela  found what they did - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

proof edddie and keela  found what they did - Page 2 Empty Re: proof edddie and keela found what they did

Post  Bobsy Fri 14 Sep - 11:49

pennylane wrote:Could it be the case that the dogs picked up the most recent cent of Madeleine which was in the direction they indicated?

Couldn't say pennylane as I don't know how these dogs work but Madeleine was supposed to have been too and from the creche for the last time on the afternoon of the 3rd, then to the tapas for high tea. They didn't signal there either proof edddie and keela  found what they did - Page 2 303636
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
proof edddie and keela  found what they did - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100proof edddie and keela  found what they did - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  ELI Fri 14 Sep - 12:37

mossman wrote:
ELI wrote:
mossman wrote:I think the dogs Gerry asked for were the live scent dogs, not the EVRD. The dogs who were given a towel to track Madeleine. I bet he knows their effectiveness is short lived, live scent does not stay in the air for a long period of time. He asked for them, knowing they would find nothing. He did not bet on Eddie and Keela arriving later.

It is all very contrived, like something from a tv script, imo. Your daughter disappears and then suddenly you start looking for the FBI, heat seeking helicopters, closing borders etc etc. All of these things are what you think should happen, if you have time to sit down and go through a list of what would happen when someone disappears. It is on the tv. They are not however what would immediately spring to mind when you are in the middle of a crisis, you would run around like a headless chicken, searching, yelling at everybody to look, find, search. Who would think of the FBI for god's sake, in a sleepy holiday village on the other side of the world, in the middle of the worst time of your life ? Only Gerry McCann.

Hi mossman, I was interested in your reference to the live scent dogs and just wanted to add a couple of interesting points.

Though they are sometimes called ' live scent dogs ' the scent they locate or detect is located as result of the human body shedding skin cells, we loose aprox. 4000 microscopic cells every minute. Here's where it gets interesting ~ “All humans, alive or dead, constantly emit microscopic particles bearing human scent” ~ research from the United States Search & Rescue Task Force.
Both the GNR & Human Search & rescue dogs were deployed on 4 seperate days following Madeleine's disappearance, different dogs at different times and given different items in which to locate the scent, a towel, blanket and clothing for the search, again on different days.

All set off from apt. 5a and all followed the same route.

Hi Eli. The reason I am dubious about the live scent dogs is the fact that they will obviously only work from the item of clothing they are given. We only have the McCanns word for it that the towel, blanket and clothing etc were in fact Madeleines. I remember reading, almost certainly in Amarals book, that the dogs tracked the scent to the Baptista supermarket where it stopped. Now my question is why did these dogs never go the creche ? That is where Madeleine was, all day every day. Surely, they would have followed the scent there, if she was in fact in the creche or indeed if in fact the items used were hers. I have never seen mention of them going to the creche.

Just to note I am not dubious about the dogs capabilities and work, I fully support the dogs, I would be dubious about their findings in this instance as it is based on direct input from the McCanns. On the other hand, the EVRD work from nothing and do not identify a specific person so Gerry McCann could not interfere with their work.

I understand peoples feelings about the items given to the police to use for the dogs to retrieve the 'target scent' and we can either believe they were items which Madeleine used or not. However whatever or whoever's scent that was on those items had to have been from one person and the same scent otherwise the dogs would not have all followed the same route / scent trail. The chances of different dogs following the same scent trail on 4 different days and being wrong is extermely low.
Regarding the reports in the press about the scent trail leading to the Baptista supermarket, this is false, the official reports including a map proves it was nothing more than pink spin.
The most likely reason the dogs located this particular scent and not other scents belonging to Madeleine which would have been present, creche included, is because they located the freshest and strongest scent trail. An example of how this works is getting a dog that will retrieve / fetch something and simply throwing a pebble. The dog would likely find it, even if it landed amongst an area covered in pebbles, the next day throw another / different pebble and it will locate that one rather than find the pebble thrown the previous day, because the pebble just thrown will have the freshest scent on it. proof edddie and keela  found what they did - Page 2 25346
ELI
ELI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 337
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 14 Sep - 12:49

ONCE THE DOGS FOLLOWED A SCENT TO A LAMPOST OPPOSITE 5A IN A BLOCK CARPARK
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Fri 14 Sep - 12:50

Bobsy wrote:
pennylane wrote:Could it be the case that the dogs picked up the most recent cent of Madeleine which was in the direction they indicated?

Couldn't say pennylane as I don't know how these dogs work but Madeleine was supposed to have been too and from the creche for the last time on the afternoon of the 3rd, then to the tapas for high tea. They didn't signal there either proof edddie and keela  found what they did - Page 2 303636

I don't know how the dogs work either. Often in crime shows it seems the dogs pick up the most recent trail, even though the person they are seeking to find must have been in many other areas within that local vicinity.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  ELI Fri 14 Sep - 13:01

Badboy wrote:ONCE THE DOGS FOLLOWED A SCENT TO A LAMPOST OPPOSITE 5A IN A BLOCK CARPARK

On 4 different days, 4 different deployments using different dogs, they all set off from Apt5A and ended up at this spot after following the same route from this scent trail .
ELI
ELI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 337
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 14 Sep - 13:08

ELI wrote:
Badboy wrote:ONCE THE DOGS FOLLOWED A SCENT TO A LAMPOST OPPOSITE 5A IN A BLOCK CARPARK

On 4 different days, 4 different deployments using different dogs, they all set off from Apt5A and ended up at this spot after following the same route from this scent trail .
ONE INTERESTING THING WAS TRAIL WENT AROUND THE 5A BLOCK.
NOTHING MAKES SENSE IN CASE ON EVERYTHING,
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2