Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before They Were Famous...................

+5
chrissie
mara thon
Claudia79
xtina
kitti
9 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Before They Were Famous................... - Page 4 Empty Re: Before They Were Famous...................

Post  Guest Wed 26 Sep - 23:53

No pictures of Elvis's daughter then Lioned as she's the image of him!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Before They Were Famous................... - Page 4 Empty Re: Before They Were Famous...................

Post  Lioned Wed 26 Sep - 23:58

I'll save Her for later NBY which is what i'd like to say about this one as well................

Before They Were Famous................... - Page 4 Kylie_NYC_baby_photography
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
Before They Were Famous................... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Before They Were Famous................... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Thu 27 Sep - 0:03

Arent there any clues? Before They Were Famous................... - Page 4 424625
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :
Before They Were Famous................... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Before They Were Famous................... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 27 Sep - 0:04

cherry1 wrote:Arent there any clues? Before They Were Famous................... - Page 4 424625

You should be so lucky ! Before They Were Famous................... - Page 4 25346
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Thu 27 Sep - 0:07

Before They Were Famous................... - Page 4 25346 Kylie Minogue!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 27 Sep - 0:16

Lucky Lucky Lucky................... Before They Were Famous................... - Page 4 294124
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 27 Sep - 0:17

Before They Were Famous................... - Page 4 Ht_freeman_junior_yearbook_100224_ssv
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 27 Sep - 9:37

What a lovely baby photo of Kylie Minogue.

The last one looks vintage so I'll have a guess at Nelson Mandela.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 27 Sep - 11:13

Not Born Yesterday wrote:What a lovely baby photo of Kylie Minogue.

Nope......

eta: Though i just remembered He has played that part !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Thu 27 Sep - 13:02

Lioned wrote:

Nope......

It's my favourite actor ever. Morgan Freeman. And I didn't need the Mandela hint. Before They Were Famous................... - Page 4 Icon_flower
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 27 Sep - 13:31

Claudia79 wrote:
Lioned wrote:

Nope......

It's my favourite actor ever. Morgan Freeman. And I didn't need the Mandela hint. Before They Were Famous................... - Page 4 Icon_flower

Yes it is.And a great Actor he is with a unique voice.Dont know why someone started them rumours on facebook and twitter last week of him being dead,had me worried for a bit.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Thu 27 Sep - 13:44

Before They Were Famous................... - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNa_6xh8cGFdJ1clhcdl2UYM43mSnWI1Pm15yWe76mFBHd0kTt
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Thu 27 Sep - 15:03

Lioned wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Lioned wrote:

Nope......

Yes it is.And a great Actor he is with a unique voice.Dont know why someone started them rumours on facebook and twitter last week of him being dead,had me worried for a bit.

It's not the first time that rumour is spread. I hope we'll have Morgan's talent for many years to come.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 27 Sep - 15:16

chrissie wrote:Before They Were Famous................... - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNa_6xh8cGFdJ1clhcdl2UYM43mSnWI1Pm15yWe76mFBHd0kTt

For some reason the name of Gary Barlow comes to mind but I'm not at all sure.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Thu 27 Sep - 15:24

Not Born Yesterday wrote:
chrissie wrote:Before They Were Famous................... - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNa_6xh8cGFdJ1clhcdl2UYM43mSnWI1Pm15yWe76mFBHd0kTt

For some reason the name of Gary Barlow comes to mind but I'm not at all sure.

No it's not Gary. He has the same first name (shortened) as an Olympic cyclist.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Before They Were Famous................... - Page 4 Empty ?

Post  Lioned Thu 27 Sep - 19:37

I'll make a wild guess at Brad Pitt
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Thu 27 Sep - 23:17

I cant remember his name but the politician who used to work for the
post office if anyone can remember who that is Before They Were Famous................... - Page 4 294124
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 27 Sep - 23:26

cherry1 wrote:I cant remember his name but the politician who used to work for the
post office if anyone can remember who that is Before They Were Famous................... - Page 4 294124

Postman Pat ? Before They Were Famous................... - Page 4 294124
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Thu 27 Sep - 23:28

Before They Were Famous................... - Page 4 294124 so you cant remember either Before They Were Famous................... - Page 4 294124

He was in Browns government, and he came out and said something in support of the
Mccanns.

Maybe we should start another game guess who the person is! Before They Were Famous................... - Page 4 294124
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Fri 28 Sep - 16:31

as usual I haven't got a clue Before They Were Famous................... - Page 4 389741
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 28 Sep - 16:41

Still think its Brad Pitt ! Before They Were Famous................... - Page 4 25346
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 28 Sep - 17:45

Please tell us who this is!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Sat 29 Sep - 18:12

Peter Kay?
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Before They Were Famous................... - Page 4 Empty ?

Post  Lioned Sat 29 Sep - 20:25

Come on chrisie put us out our misery ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Mon 1 Oct - 11:05

Sorry! Haven't been online since Thursday! Lioned is correct again, Brad Pitt it is Before They Were Famous................... - Page 4 294124
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next