Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIDEO: Sir Jimmy Savile INAPPROPRIATE with 'Nolans' 14 year old sister

+13
fuzeta
cherry1
Lioned
wjk
Badboy
Oldartform
chrissie
margaret
fedrules
AnnaEsse
Chris
marxman
duncanmac
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

VIDEO: Sir Jimmy Savile INAPPROPRIATE with 'Nolans' 14 year old sister - Page 2 Empty Re: VIDEO: Sir Jimmy Savile INAPPROPRIATE with 'Nolans' 14 year old sister

Post  Guest Mon 8 Oct - 23:36

I hadn't heard about Freddie Starr's change of mind until now.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2214785/Freddie-Starr-forced-admit-mistaken-TV-footage-unearthed-1974.html

What happened to the baby with whom his fiancee "fell pregnant" (quaint expression) last November????
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

VIDEO: Sir Jimmy Savile INAPPROPRIATE with 'Nolans' 14 year old sister - Page 2 Empty Re: VIDEO: Sir Jimmy Savile INAPPROPRIATE with 'Nolans' 14 year old sister

Post  kitti Tue 9 Oct - 7:58

Why did saville ALWAYS sear those skimpy shorts....it's disgusting .

We had a perv in the library round the corner...when we went....a bunch off us, we used to giggle at how Pervey he was....he would linger in the children's book department which was enclosed separately. When you think off it, if it was today, a man lingering in the children's book department would get arrested .

I worked in charing cross for the ministry off defence and was 17 and I can tell you...I wasn't allowed to deliver a letter to a certain 'minister' to his office alone as he was ...we'll say no more.

One day when travelling home by train, i got on a train and then a civll servant with a bowler hat and suit and umbrella got on and sat opposite to me.....I had to endure my evening travel home with HIM pleasuring himself....I was glued to the chair with fright and spent my whole journey home with my face stuck to the window looking at anything but his ****....disgusting pig.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
VIDEO: Sir Jimmy Savile INAPPROPRIATE with 'Nolans' 14 year old sister - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO: Sir Jimmy Savile INAPPROPRIATE with 'Nolans' 14 year old sister - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Tue 16 Oct - 12:38

Unbelievable...Views on HiDeHo4 Youtube channel went from a relatively healthy 1,500 a day to a sudden 13,000 a day!! (temp of course)

VIDEO: Sir Jimmy Savile INAPPROPRIATE with 'Nolans' 14 year old sister - Page 2 Oct141200oneday377000

It seems that my vids have been in the top 6 of Twitter 'Jimmy Savile' which (I think) is quite a feat considering the hundreds/thousands of Jimmy Savile videos!
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
VIDEO: Sir Jimmy Savile INAPPROPRIATE with 'Nolans' 14 year old sister - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO: Sir Jimmy Savile INAPPROPRIATE with 'Nolans' 14 year old sister - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 16 Oct - 13:03

VIDEO: Sir Jimmy Savile INAPPROPRIATE with 'Nolans' 14 year old sister - Page 2 307691 Brilliant HideHo VIDEO: Sir Jimmy Savile INAPPROPRIATE with 'Nolans' 14 year old sister - Page 2 944533
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 16 Oct - 16:09

Well done HiDeHo. VIDEO: Sir Jimmy Savile INAPPROPRIATE with 'Nolans' 14 year old sister - Page 2 944533
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 16 Oct - 17:29

Excellent work HideHo xxxx
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 16 Oct - 18:30

Well done HideHo.

Esther Rantzen sacked from NAPAC, article on Jimmy Saville thread on Daily News.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Tue 16 Oct - 20:44

I just find it amazing that so many of us can remember a time when we thought that dirty old men were just a fact of life! Also that if we were groped or propositioned every now and then we just took it in our stride (upsetting though it was) and did not tell anyone except maybe a close friend of our own age. Incredible really.

What a different world it is now, yet they still seem to keep getting away with it!
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Tue 16 Oct - 21:37

VIDEO: Sir Jimmy Savile INAPPROPRIATE with 'Nolans' 14 year old sister - Page 2 307691 VIDEO: Sir Jimmy Savile INAPPROPRIATE with 'Nolans' 14 year old sister - Page 2 307691 HideHo VIDEO: Sir Jimmy Savile INAPPROPRIATE with 'Nolans' 14 year old sister - Page 2 307691 VIDEO: Sir Jimmy Savile INAPPROPRIATE with 'Nolans' 14 year old sister - Page 2 307691
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 16 Oct - 21:55

True futeza......if i had a pound for every time some dirty old man or perv touched my arse or put there hand on my knee...for a LONG period off time, I'd be well off now.

As i said, I worked for the ministry when I left school at 16 1/2 and i think the worlds population off pervs worked there too.

It had it's good side though ...plenty off dishy men in uniform in the canteen lol..i didn't particularly go for the men in navy uniform , they looked a bit 'wet' to me but the men in the navy blue merchant navy uniform...they were REAL men, but then I would think that, I was 16 1/2 after all!!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Tue 16 Oct - 22:07

kitti wrote:True futeza......if i had a pound for every time some dirty old man or perv touched my arse or put there hand on my knee...for a LONG period off time, I'd be well off now.

As i said, I worked for the ministry when I left school at 16 1/2 and i think the worlds population off pervs worked there too.

It had it's good side though ...plenty off dishy men in uniform in the canteen lol..i didn't particularly go for the men in navy uniform , they looked a bit 'wet' to me but the men in the navy blue merchant navy uniform...they were REAL men, but then I would think that, I was 16 1/2 after all!!

Uniforms have never done anything for me, but at 15 when the Amerigo Vespucci (training ship) came to Portsmouth, all those Italian naval cadets certainly caught my eye. In particular Carlo....blonde and handsome as heck and all he could say in English was 1.2.3.4.5.6.7. I love you...kiss me... VIDEO: Sir Jimmy Savile INAPPROPRIATE with 'Nolans' 14 year old sister - Page 2 294124 ( a customer of mine recently translated his letters and suggested I try to call him 45 years later!)

Why on earth did I tell you that!!? Oh well....its a very happy memory (for me!) VIDEO: Sir Jimmy Savile INAPPROPRIATE with 'Nolans' 14 year old sister - Page 2 25346 Those were the days!
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 16 Oct - 22:19

Yes it was a very happy time for me too, apart from the pervy sea lords BUT you accepted it in an odd sort off way.

It's funny when you remember a certain person in your life, it only comes round once and it's a lasting memory.

I was smitten by one off the men that worked there and when he asked me out i was so shy and shocked that I opened my mouth and nothing came out....he walked off in embarrassment and never spoke to me again....god what a pratt i was!!!!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Wed 17 Oct - 19:21

aw Kitty. I can relate.

But yes - back in the 70's girls had no sense of their own value. I can remember my very first boss, who used to insist on taking me out to lunch every day and decide what I was going to eat, or he'd ask me to sit with him in his office for no apparent reason, whilst he smoked his cigar and cross examined me about random things, like 'what's your favourite colour and why?' ... 'how do you feel about your relationship with your father' (?) and generally make me feel extremely uncomfortable. He never actually gave me any work to do - and I was completely bored and puzzled. In the end, I ran away and felt like a complete failure. My friend's mother turned out to know my bosses wife who said 'Oh, yeah... he likes to recruit young, female assistants, just to entertain himself really ... I just leave him to it, basically'.

I'm so glad times have changed and girls and women now have a voice.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2