Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you noticed the silence from You Know Who?

+11
Angelique
Keela
Justiceforallkids
marxman
matthew
kitti
chrissie
mossman
tigger
LJC
kathybelle
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Have you noticed the silence from You Know Who? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have you noticed the silence from You Know Who?

Post  Panda Tue 2 Oct - 15:58

I wasn't kidding about selling CD's a Special Resolution last November introduced lots of new initiatives for the Company:

2C2 Organise and assist in the provision of Conferences, Courses of Instruction, Exhibitions, Lectures and other educational activities.

2C3 Publish and distribute books, pamphlets, reports, leaflets journals, films, tapes and instructional matters on any media.

This is what makes me think the Fund will close down when the 2012 accounts are filed.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Have you noticed the silence from You Know Who? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Have you noticed the silence from You Know Who? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Have you noticed the silence from You Know Who? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have you noticed the silence from You Know Who?

Post  Angelique Tue 2 Oct - 17:48

Panda wrote:I wasn't kidding about selling CD's a Special Resolution last November introduced lots of new initiatives for the Company:

2C2 Organise and assist in the provision of Conferences, Courses of Instruction, Exhibitions, Lectures and other educational activities.

2C3 Publish and distribute books, pamphlets, reports, leaflets journals, films, tapes and instructional matters on any media.

This is what makes me think the Fund will close down when the 2012 accounts are filed.

Diversifying?

Service industry - but there are masses and masses of firms already doing this.

Anything and everything on the back of The fund?

Did they miss out photoshopping?

Last edited by Angelique on Tue 2 Oct - 17:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typing error)
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :
Have you noticed the silence from You Know Who? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Have you noticed the silence from You Know Who? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Tue 2 Oct - 18:00

Perhaps the new book is being printed in a cartoonised form with dot to dot and free coloured crayons in order for Kate to reach out and fleece influence a younger and more malleable audience...
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 2 Oct - 18:56

Angelique wrote:
Panda wrote:I wasn't kidding about selling CD's a Special Resolution last November introduced lots of new initiatives for the Company:

Diversifying?

Service industry - but there are masses and masses of firms already doing this.

Anything and everything on the back of The fund?

Did they miss out photoshopping?

Hi Angelique, yes, the McCanns have used the Fund for their own benefit and I suspect this is why they employed inept

Detectives, because they didn't want Madeleine found. They have amassed a small fortune and this Resolution convinces me they have been planning for a year to close the fund and keep the Private Company for their own Business. It is why Kennedy.s Corporate Lawyer was brought in and I suspect, the reason John McCann and Doug Skehan resigned.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Tue 2 Oct - 19:03

These clauses existed in the original Mem & Arts for the company when it was set up in 2007. They aren't new initiatives from last year.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 2 Oct - 19:36

Chris wrote:

These clauses existed in the original Mem & Arts for the company when it was set up in 2007. They aren't new initiatives from last year.

You have mentioned this before, but this Resolution was signed by all the Directors last November, I have the accounts so it is obviously being implemented. Also copies of the Directors Signatures are with the Accounts dated November 2011.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Tue 2 Oct - 19:50

Panda wrote:
Chris wrote:

You have mentioned this before, but this Resolution was signed by all the Directors last November, I have the accounts so it is obviously being implemented. Also copies of the Directors Signatures are with the Accounts dated November 2011.

The resolution was to adopt revised Mem & Arts. The revised version was the same as the original version except that the "family support" clause was removed and the remaining clauses reordered. The clauses you referred to were in the original Mem & Arts and not a new addition.

ETA The original version can be found here:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/36744815/Certificate-of-Incorporation-of-Private-Limited-Company-of-Madeleine-s-Fund-leaving-no-Stone-unturned-Limited-15-May-2007

see clauses 4.2 and 4.3 under "Powers"
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Tue 2 Oct - 20:28

matthew wrote:How to spice up your porridge Have you noticed the silence from You Know Who? - Page 2 944533

Is the book to say how the SY review is doing

Or writting about how to get your sex life back on track after neglecting your kids on holidays!!!
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum