Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Morning - Interesting Piece by Professor David Wilson on body language etc

4 posters

Go down

This Morning - Interesting Piece by Professor David Wilson on body language etc Empty This Morning - Interesting Piece by Professor David Wilson on body language etc

Post  quickfingers Tue 6 Nov - 13:04

http://www.itv.com/thismorning/life/crime-week-inside-mind-of-criminal/

Mentions Karen Matthew's use of the cuddly toy to copy Kate McCann who is, of course, innocent. Also that Karen Matthews wants to claim money from the McCann fund. Its all interesting stuff but the McCann mention is around 8:30.
quickfingers
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 661
Warning :
This Morning - Interesting Piece by Professor David Wilson on body language etc Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100This Morning - Interesting Piece by Professor David Wilson on body language etc Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

This Morning - Interesting Piece by Professor David Wilson on body language etc Empty Re: This Morning - Interesting Piece by Professor David Wilson on body language etc

Post  tanszi Tue 6 Nov - 13:21

i find this so strange, ok it isnt an exact science, but why does he say that Kate M
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
This Morning - Interesting Piece by Professor David Wilson on body language etc Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100This Morning - Interesting Piece by Professor David Wilson on body language etc Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

This Morning - Interesting Piece by Professor David Wilson on body language etc Empty Re: This Morning - Interesting Piece by Professor David Wilson on body language etc

Post  Panda Tue 6 Nov - 14:29

quickfingers wrote:http://www.itv.com/thismorning/life/crime-week-inside-mind-of-criminal/

Mentions Karen Matthew's use of the cuddly toy to copy Kate McCann who is, of course, innocent. Also that Karen Matthews wants to claim money from the McCann fund. Its all interesting stuff but the McCann mention is around 8:30.

Hi quickfingers......hope all is well with you and yours.

Iv'e just watched the programme , not too impressed and didn't like the way he automatically brushed aside any suggestion that the McCanns body language would reveal anything. The pulling of ear lobes by Gerry, the sighing by Kate when asked a question which she felt was beneath her etc.....I would like to have seen his reaction to interviewing them.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 6 Nov - 15:58

I think the reason Professor Wilson says KM is innocent in such a quick sweeping way is because in the eyes of the law, at the moment, she IS innocent. The others he's talking about have been found guilty in a court of law, so he can say they are guilty. I bet in the privacy of his own home he says something else imo.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 6 Nov - 16:23

wjk wrote:I think the reason Professor Wilson says KM is innocent in such a quick sweeping way is because in the eyes of the law, at the moment, she IS innocent. The others he's talking about have been found guilty in a court of law, so he can say they are guilty. I bet in the privacy of his own home he says something else imo.

Possibly, but I still don't think he was all that good.This Morning - Interesting Piece by Professor David Wilson on body language etc 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down