Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Editing from Gerry McCanns Blogs' by Pamalam

3 posters

Go down

New Editing from Gerry McCanns Blogs' by Pamalam  Empty New Editing from Gerry McCanns Blogs' by Pamalam

Post  pamalam Thu 15 Nov - 0:28

I have been updating the site.

All of the pages have now been moved.

It was necessary to do this as a lot of the links were broken.

The new homepage link is as follows.

www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/m/home.htm

For posters who have links on forums, twitter or websites,

it will be necessary to insert a letter [ m/ ] after the co.uk as above link demonstrates.

Apologies for the inconvenience but it had to be done.

Hopefully the site will now run more efficient after the clean up.

Now back to my retirement. Cheers Pamalam :-)

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/m/edits.htm
pamalam
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 364
Warning :
New Editing from Gerry McCanns Blogs' by Pamalam  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Editing from Gerry McCanns Blogs' by Pamalam  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-11

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

New Editing from Gerry McCanns Blogs' by Pamalam  Empty Re: New Editing from Gerry McCanns Blogs' by Pamalam

Post  cherry1 Thu 15 Nov - 20:12

the site looks great, New Editing from Gerry McCanns Blogs' by Pamalam  944533 thanks Pamalam x New Editing from Gerry McCanns Blogs' by Pamalam  Icon_flower
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :
New Editing from Gerry McCanns Blogs' by Pamalam  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Editing from Gerry McCanns Blogs' by Pamalam  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

New Editing from Gerry McCanns Blogs' by Pamalam  Empty Re: New Editing from Gerry McCanns Blogs' by Pamalam

Post  Guest Thu 15 Nov - 20:18

Thanks for all your efforts Pamalam. I hope you're enjoying your retirement as much as I am mine. I don't know how I ever got myself motivated to get up and go to work for all those years!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Tue 20 Nov - 2:40

Hi pamalam

Thank you for this info - I still just type your name into google and there you are! I too hope you are enjoying a peaceful retirement and thank you for your site - it's invaluable to me with a terrible memory.

Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down